We live in an area that has a huge wasp problem every summer. They're just everywhere and uncontainable as we live in a massive forest/bush region. (It's winter now, and our daughter is nearly 3, so will be 3.5 come summer).
She's never been stung, and has one relative (an uncle) - who is highly allergic, but we, her parents aren't.
I'm feeling quite paranoid about them (in advance). Her Dad and I have both been stung over the years - I think her getting stung will be unavoidable.
Would you do any preemptive allergy testing??
The other consideration is that we are a 40 minute drive away from emergency help getting to us, or us getting to it.
Thanks for your opinions.