Hi Brooke! My baby boy is also due April 20th. I also have two daughters who are 7 and 8 years old right now.
Popular Group Discussions
Who is dying to have their baby already??! 6 posts | Last post on April 15, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Related Forum Threads
- symptoms? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:03pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Anyone Exercising or Planning To? Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:53am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- What's your plan for eating right? Last post on 10/28/13 at 10:55am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! Last post on 4/15/14 at 7:19pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Due Date Thread and Roll Call - Page 12post #221 of 25712/22/13 at 2:41pmpost #222 of 2571/2/14 at 12:36pmpost #223 of 2571/2/14 at 1:04pmpost #224 of 2571/6/14 at 12:52pmpost #225 of 2571/6/14 at 5:43pmpost #226 of 2571/8/14 at 2:14am
sweetangel, erica & katie welcome!!!
geogator - I wasn't quite sure but am glad I find out. Great you're happy about it, makes the planning process easier!
philo - go the boys!
kamaleialoha - welcome and I'm also due the 20th April with my first,although with a boy. Can't wait.
Had my 25 week midwife appointment yesterday and all going well, although getting much more tired now. Walking the dogs 40 mins a day is not as easy as it used to be!post #227 of 2571/11/14 at 3:22pmpost #228 of 2571/17/14 at 6:48ampost #229 of 2571/17/14 at 11:26ampost #230 of 2571/22/14 at 2:46pmpost #231 of 2571/23/14 at 2:45pmpost #232 of 2571/24/14 at 11:57ampost #233 of 2571/26/14 at 12:30pmpost #234 of 2571/27/14 at 3:06ampost #235 of 2571/27/14 at 8:08ampost #236 of 2571/27/14 at 5:52pmpost #237 of 2571/30/14 at 7:45pmThread Starterpost #238 of 2571/30/14 at 9:56pmpost #239 of 2571/31/14 at 9:01pmpost #240 of 2572/1/14 at 10:28amWelcome everyone!
Orionslight- 12th baby?! My oh my I applaud you! That is so awesome! I come from a family of 11 kids and absolutely love it! My husband and I are hoping to be as blest. Would you mind elaborating on their names and ages? (Or just ages if you care about anonymity) . It's just so rare to find double digit families these days and I'm excited to hear more! Welcome!
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Finding the right amount of structure 1 minute ago
- › What hurt more than labor for you? 9 minutes ago
- › Teething help!, 10 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapering 13 minutes ago
- › Make A Sentence, New Word Game 14 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 25 minutes ago
- › Stripped membranes 31 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Worm Moon 39 minutes ago
- › One concerned parent to another 40 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 40 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness