Popular Group Discussions
Who is dying to have their baby already??! 6 posts | Last post on April 15, 2014 at 3:36 pm
Related Forum Threads
- symptoms? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:03pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Anyone Exercising or Planning To? Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:53am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- What's your plan for eating right? Last post on 10/28/13 at 10:55am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! Last post on 4/15/14 at 7:19pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Due Date Thread and Roll Call - Page 4post #62 of 2568/14/13 at 6:30ampost #63 of 2568/14/13 at 9:39amHi mamas! I am so thrilled to be here! congratulations on all your pregnacies!! I love the mdc's ddc and really look forward to sharing this sacred journey with you all.
I just lost a baby in June and it was, of course, really hard. But we TTC again and here I am with my RAINBOW BABY!! Makes me cry. My heart is overflowing with love and excitement and gratefulness to God for New Life. This is my 4th baby but in the roll call you can please put 2nd bc i'll just count birth babies, and I'm due April 25th. Yay!!
We have a 15 mo old DD who is our light and joy and I love the idea of gifting her with a brother or sister. I saw ppl in this thread talking about a Facebook group and I just wanted to let you know that I'm not on Facebook so don't think that I'm just being weird or anti-fun and not joining the group. Lol. I WOULD join for sure if I had facebook.post #64 of 2568/14/13 at 11:10ampost #65 of 2568/14/13 at 11:10ampost #66 of 2568/14/13 at 2:28pm
Hi, Aileah here. Due April 23 with #2, my husband and I have a 7 year old son already. I'm excited about the pregnancy, but it still doesn't feel real yet since I don't "feel" pregnant. My husband's a little ambivilant about the idea of having another baby, so I haven't got up the guts to tell him yet. We'll see how it all goes!post #67 of 2568/14/13 at 3:42pmpost #68 of 2568/15/13 at 9:56ampost #69 of 2568/15/13 at 9:58am
I'm Anna - I have 2 DDs (3&2) and have just gotten an early BFP - I think my date would be about April 25 but I tend to go longer. I knew I wanted this but now I'm thinking "what have I done?!" - I'm sure once it sinks in I'll be overjoyed! I'm 40 in May so this is my pre-40 kiddo - just like Mayari. OK - even while writing this, I'm feeling more excited! So nice to meet you all and to have somewhere to spill the beans so early on!!!
post #70 of 2568/15/13 at 10:23ampost #71 of 2568/15/13 at 10:24ampost #72 of 2568/15/13 at 12:54pm
Wow! there is a lot of us!
I'm Michelle and finally we had the courage to take (2) pregnancy tests today to reveal that yup, my period isn't 10 days late, b/c of stress!
This is my 4th child. The EDD is april 17th - although We definitely did not get pregnant during a typical ovulation time, (that stress!!!) so who knows?!
Some of my biggest supporters are the due date club mamas from 6/2011 I never imagined making friends in such a manor, but it's just wonderful and I hope to get to know many more wonderful mama's sharing this ride!post #73 of 2568/15/13 at 1:22pmpost #74 of 2568/15/13 at 1:50pmpost #75 of 2568/15/13 at 2:27pmpost #76 of 2568/15/13 at 3:11pmpost #77 of 2568/15/13 at 3:49pmpost #78 of 2568/15/13 at 4:01pmpost #79 of 2568/15/13 at 4:06pmpost #80 of 2568/15/13 at 4:09pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › first dr appointment? 1 minute ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 4 minutes ago
- › In the hospital 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone else currently nursing? 39 minutes ago
- › How do you deal with hitting? 49 minutes ago
- › My teen has his own place :/ 56 minutes ago
- › Did anyone notice price increase on food?? 57 minutes ago
- › Current events magazine? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Do you have a unique breastfeeding story? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Do you have a unique breastfeeding story? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo