Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
August 2013 Chit Chat - Page 75post #1481 of 15028/31/13 at 7:39pmpost #1482 of 15028/31/13 at 7:51pmpost #1483 of 15028/31/13 at 7:57pmpost #1484 of 15028/31/13 at 8:02pmpost #1485 of 15028/31/13 at 8:06pmpost #1486 of 15028/31/13 at 8:14pmpost #1487 of 15028/31/13 at 8:29pmpost #1488 of 15028/31/13 at 8:31pmpost #1489 of 15028/31/13 at 8:43pmpost #1490 of 15028/31/13 at 8:46pmpost #1491 of 15028/31/13 at 8:54pmI caught the sarcasm. Was it over the line? Just being silly. Adding to my edit list....
Nicole, I'm sorry. Things that don't seem so bad in real life are awful when you are pregnant. He's being totally inappropriate. Seriously, I'm not being dramatic, what if he missed the birth of his child so he could go out drinking. He shouldn't be doing this to you right now. I'm really sorry, and I hope he realizes his mistake in the morning. Hugs.post #1492 of 15029/1/13 at 1:07ampost #1493 of 15029/1/13 at 2:20ampost #1494 of 15029/1/13 at 4:22amDang, I hate missing original posts. Guess I'll make do with edited versions. Lol
Ash, the thread went so far off track, I think we alienated some people. They've been super silent...
Nicole, I can't believe your DH is acting like that right now! Ughhhh. It's not even just that you're pregnant ... It's like, uh hello, he already has a wife and kid at home to spend time with, and he's out being irresponsible with friends still after all you guys went thru some months ago?! I'm mad for you. He needs to freakin' stay put and be on house arrest.post #1495 of 15029/1/13 at 4:34amAsh, I've lost the ability to judge appropriateness ever since we started posted drunk pictures.
Joanie, maybe we could have a "grown up big girl panties random late night chat" thread and then a "toddler talk only" thread. Though I don't see how non explicit sex talk is offensive...
Nicole, sorry again. That is so crappy. I hope he feels awful this morning.post #1496 of 15029/1/13 at 4:44amNicole, Jeeze, I'm sorry it blew up.
Amanda, laundry is offensive.
Ash, how was your concert? How are the pox going?
Mal, how are you doing? How is the move?
Sonja, feeling better?
I came back from camping with a burning desire for a griddle. We used a big one and I think I need one at home. Does anyone use one?post #1497 of 15029/1/13 at 5:00am
No griddle here but it sounds like a darn good kitchen item to have!
I wasn't offended by the talk. I was just joking above. I'm pretty sure our other members were just doing something offline on a Saturday. For the record, if anybody ever calls anyone out for explicit sex talk, I think we should re-post a random photo of a mama totally naked giving birth. Sure, birth is natural, and sex talk could be argued as too offensive, but I happen to think sex is natural too... so there. We've seen so many bits and pieces of the mamas on our forum. LOL
But wait, isn't Amanda supposed to be the nun of our group? What's going on here? AMANDA, ARE YOU CONVERTING?!post #1498 of 15029/1/13 at 5:04ampost #1499 of 15029/1/13 at 5:12amThread Starter
In case anyone was wondering, I'm not offended, just busy with my parents visiting. I've got a lot to catch up on, but in the meantime.... it's September!!! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389212/september-2013-chit-chatpost #1500 of 15029/1/13 at 5:14am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Lovenox and Baby Aspirin 1 minute ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 14 (starts March 3,... 14 minutes ago
- › upsetting appointment 14 minutes ago
- › Help Needed: Moving to Salt Lake City 17 minutes ago
- › TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE 19 minutes ago
- › Pocket diapers 19 minutes ago
- › March Chat 20 minutes ago
- › Prepping for the 2014 Treasure Map thread 20 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 22 minutes ago
- › Birth is Birth is Birth 23 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild