Just a quick note to say it's pretty clear I'm not in limbo anymore. Had very strong cramps this afternoon and bleeding started this evening, so I guess I can be switched to waiting to O. While I am very bummed, I can't say I'm surprised. It was off from the beginning. Hopefully things will continue normally and naturally. I've gone through a missed miscarriage discovered at 14 weeks (in 2001) and an early loss at 5 weeks (in 2006), and close after each of those were when my DD and DS were conceived. So... I'm definitely disappointed but not discouraged. I really do believe everything will work out ok in the end. Hugs y'all and good night.
Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- productFertility and Conception: The Essential Guide to Boosting Your Fertility and Conceiving a Healthy Baby -- From Learning Your Fertility Signals to Adopting a Healthier Lifestyletagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guidetagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility Facts (Conceive Magazine Editors)tagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productFertility indicator Bioselftagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by delightedbutterfly, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Spring IVF 2013 Last post on 12/8/13 at 6:03pm in Infertility
- The benefits and risks of freezing your eggs Last post on 9/2/13 at 3:04pm in Natural Parenting News
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- HCG & Prog interpretation please? Last post on 5/23/11 at 7:38pm in I'm Pregnant
- Spring IVF - Come and join the journey! Last post on 6/9/11 at 9:09pm in Infertility
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Most Recommended Birth Control Options for MomsLast edited: 9/24/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
~The TTC One Thread Aug 2013~ - Page 13post #242 of 2739/1/13 at 11:50pmpost #243 of 2739/1/13 at 11:57pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm sorry Jenjy *huge hugs*
I'm glad that you finally know what's going on. I wish it was a different outcome for you howeverpost #244 of 2739/2/13 at 12:02amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jenjy
delightedbutterfly - yes, I have insurance (expensive and crappy, but that's pretty standard I would guess, lol.) I think what I will do though is keep monitoring myself for a couple more days and then go in for blood tests/whatever else if I continue to stay in limbo. What is the latest with your chart? Any new clues to what is going on??
I have the hardest time remembering about the whole insurance thing. I always say "just go to the doctor" until I remember that we do things differently here :( I'm hoping for the best for you next month!
AFM: my temp went down this morning. Under coverline. (but Sat night was not a normal/good night for me in various ways) So we'll see what it does in the morning. I'm still working on expecting AF and not getting any hopes up with this long weird cycle. Went to a BBQ with DH's company tonight and his boss and wife just had a baby and there were lots of other wee ones running around and both DH and I felt that pull and wanting :(
Hoping I can get some time to update the first thread tomorrow :)post #245 of 2739/2/13 at 12:04pmOkay need advice on experts on ovulating lol... I haven't been charting nor temping nothing lol. Okay the last couple days my boobs have started to get very sore. Also today I have noticed ewcm and I'm cramping just a little. I'm on cd 16 if I am going off a 28 day cycle since the last two were 45 -47 days. But they were long two cycles and had a mc in may then I'm having two long cycles do u think maybe I'm ovulating or about to? Is boob tenderness a sign if ovulation sometimes?? Never had it before but very sore need advice:)post #246 of 2739/2/13 at 12:11pmThread Starterpost #247 of 2739/2/13 at 1:19pmpost #248 of 2739/2/13 at 3:29pmQuote:
Oohh! You're Canadian! (Lucky!)
scjp - Sure, I'd say it could be an O sign, or a sign that you did ovulate... Once or twice I've had pain start as early as a day after O and last through my LP.post #249 of 2739/3/13 at 7:34amThread Starterpost #250 of 2739/3/13 at 8:45ampost #251 of 2739/3/13 at 1:02pmpost #252 of 2739/3/13 at 1:08pmpost #253 of 2739/3/13 at 3:13pm
Jenjy - Hoping that your streak continues and that you can get a BFP this next cycle!
Delighted - Hope this cycle figures itself out and you can move on to the next one soon!
Scjp - Not sure about sore boobs for ovulation symptom. I usually have ovulation pain around my ovaries, but temping really helped me to pinpoint.
AFM - I was pretty hopeful last cycle until 4 straight days of dropping temps. At my longest LP ever of 17 days... finally got AF again. Got my day 3 tests (blood and ultrasound), so now I'm waiting to O at CD5 and waiting for our follow-up appointment at the RE on September 10. Then hopefully we'll have a plan. I've never hoped that something was wrong with me so hard - so we can fix something and I can get KU already!post #254 of 2739/3/13 at 4:02pmI'm new here but I was just wondering what and how early everyone's pregnancy symptoms were. We've been ttc for 6 month now I started af 5 days early so I'm about 8dpo had alot of dizziness arguments between DH and I have made me cry lol been starving and had a slight cold runny nose sore throat and a little congestion well I couldn't wait I took a test today and it was a very faint positive is that possible or am I going crazy...?post #255 of 2739/3/13 at 4:07pmpost #256 of 2739/3/13 at 4:08pmpost #257 of 2739/3/13 at 4:25pmQuote:
delightedbutterfly - . Crud, what is this cycle of yours about?!
Oh, Rose! Hang in there!Quote:
marcyse -- hoping so hard that they'll have a great plan for you!!
Thank you all again SO MUCH for the well wishes! I really appreciate it. So very much hoping September is the month for all of us in here!!
tiffl0333, that looks positive to me...post #258 of 2739/3/13 at 4:28pmpost #259 of 2739/3/13 at 6:04pmpost #260 of 2739/3/13 at 6:07pm
- Most Recommended Birth Control Options for Moms
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 36 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 55 minutes ago
- › Little Girls Growing Up- Whats to much and whats ok 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Sodium Ascorbate 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Water birth in Michigan? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Article on America's Breast Fetish :-) 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › 4 yr old just dignosed with Celiac's--Can our 11 month old be GF... 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Finally decided 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Considering unschooling gifted/high needs child 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Do painful menstrual cramps = painful labor? 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher