Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Welcome, Babies! Last post on 2/27/13 at 8:55pm in December 2012 Due Date Club
- Feelin' Birthy--come share your journey to Birth with the symptoms/changes you are... Last post on 1/2/13 at 10:51pm in December 2012 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat - September 17-23 Last post on 9/26/12 at 1:13pm in September 2012 Due Date Club
- Begging for baby pictures! Last post on 11/2/12 at 7:32pm in September 2012 Due Date Club
- Breastfeeding Support Last post on 12/17/12 at 12:31pm in August 2012 Birth Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Update! - Page 2post #21 of 239/1/13 at 10:30amJack is 8.5 months (born on 12/13, a week late, after about 3 weeks of prodormal labor). He is busy crawling, babbling, and trying to play with his older brother and sister. He was a happy spitter, and now seems to be a happy gagger when it comes to solid food. He nurses all the time, sleeps well, and we don't change many dirty diapers because he is great at signaling when he needs to go potty. Probably my easiest baby so far, really happy and easy going, but we are just starting to deal with separation anxiety.
post #22 of 239/25/13 at 10:19pmGenevieve chose a 12-12-12 birthdate, too. I thought it would have been earlier in the day, but that round of labor fizzled out, and she was born 3 hours after I rolled of the acupuncture table in the evening (at 20:12, oddly enough).
She's 9 mos now, and walking already! She's absolutely in love with her big brothers (8 and 5),and the feeling is mutual. She has all 8 of her first teeth and has started demanding a lot of table food compared with my boys.
Nevie is what we call her mostly. She is super smiley and observant like you wouldn't believe. It's crazy to watch her wheels turn when she's learning something new (which is all the time, right?).
I know I'm checking in way late... Hopefully I won't be the only one because I'd love to see updates from everyone!post #23 of 239/27/13 at 8:56am
I haven't kept up with the boards and am so happy to see all the babies!
Nina was born on New Years Day, so she's almost 9 months now. Weighs about 21lbs, and 101% for height, tho that makes little sense to me?!
She is still breastfeeding and loving it. Likes to get her hands dirty and try different foods too. I'm much more confident with my breastfeeding skills vs. providing healthy food for her, so I'm sticking with breastfeeding...
I've been back to work since she was 8 weeks (arg), so Nina takes about 10oz of my expressed milk a day, and the rest of the time nurses. She's slept with us from the start, sleeps well. Normally starts stirring around 5am I think for side-lying nursing.
She started crawling around 7 months. Currently, she loves standing and cruising around our coffee table. I think she'll be walking soon? She basically just likes to pull up to stand on whatever is around (our legs, chairs, tables, etc).
Says "ma-ma-ma" and lots of other sing-songy babbles.
She's quite drooly at the moment because her two four top teeth are coming in. She has three on the bottom.
She has a funny habit of liking to stick her pointer finger in my mouth :)
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Birth bead exchange 10 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 12 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 18 minutes ago
- › Antibiotics for bacteria in urine sample 38 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › do you vaccinate your dogs? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Want to help a family in need this holiday season? Become a Holiday... 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Clothing, Outerwear, and Shoes... 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo