Michelle, glad that everything worked out ok. After my bleeding scare, I always wonder is that weird "dripping" feeling blood. It hasn't been since then but the "drip" is so annoying.
Popular Group Discussions
The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 197 posts | Last post on Today at 9:29 am
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 12:35 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
August Chat Thread!!! - Page 4post #61 of 1278/13/13 at 6:21pmpost #62 of 1278/13/13 at 6:24pmpost #63 of 1278/13/13 at 6:48pmpost #64 of 1278/14/13 at 12:36am
Sorry I've been gone for a while. Had to run a workshop yesterday and spent a few days running like a crazy person. I've been complaining to DP so much lately about how I'd love to stay at home and not work. I know I got restless staying home for a year with DD but right now I fantasize all the time about being a SAHM. Still 9 weeks to go until I can stop working.
Michelle, sorry you had to go through that scare. But you know, I've had to wear those "sensitive bladder" pads for the last two months, for pee and other stuff. It does not matter if I go every hour. At every appointment, I'm asking my OB if this is normal and it's always the same, it's normal (to her credit she actually checks).
Lida, tomorrow is my GD test. I'm a bit nervous about it. I've been getting episodes of (what I think) low blood sugar. If I wake up and not eat within an hour, I start getting dizzy spells and short breath. Here's to us passing!post #65 of 1278/18/13 at 1:54pmpost #66 of 1278/18/13 at 5:11pmpost #67 of 1278/18/13 at 6:14pmpost #68 of 1278/18/13 at 7:20pmHas anyone else been feeling "blue" lately?
I thought I was doing better after the first trimester ended but this summer has been rough. My friends have all been on vacation, its hard getting together anyway when everyone has 3 or more kids, my kids are driving me crazy, I like I've been pregnant forever and still have forever to go, dh doesn't understand at all.. I just feel lonely and cranky and blah and sad. :-( I want to just skip to December and have the baby and be done with pregnancy.post #69 of 1278/18/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Taryn237
Has anyone else been feeling "blue" lately?
I thought I was doing better after the first trimester ended but this summer has been rough. My friends have all been on vacation, its hard getting together anyway when everyone has 3 or more kids, my kids are driving me crazy, I like I've been pregnant forever and still have forever to go, dh doesn't understand at all.. I just feel lonely and cranky and blah and sad. :-( I want to just skip to December and have the baby and be done with pregnancy.
I get antenatal depression too; starting in first tri. It is NOT fun and there is very little I can do about it since most homeopaths or herbs aren't safe for pregnancy. It is actually one of the big reasons why DH and UI are considering a asctomy after this baby. :( If I'm not down, anxious, and angry, I'm generally very "blah" and "flat"; very little positive emotion and everythng irritates me, especially my DH, which isn't fair to him. So... HUGS from me.post #70 of 1278/18/13 at 10:39pm
Darn hormones! I know, I have been yelling at my kids a lot more since getting pregnant- I've noticed that as a pattern and I get so mad at myself when that's going on; lots of anger going on.
We're still in construction, though making progress every day. My poor husband has to go back to work on Thursday (he's a teacher)! I'm exhausted; it's just SO.MUCH.WORK.
Baby is moving noticeably more; husband felt him a few days ago and today my 9 year old did too! I LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling him move; I will never tire of it. Every time I feel him I love him more.post #71 of 1278/18/13 at 10:44pm
Yes. A lot. And it's complicated by the guilt that I've been a lot more impatient with DD. When I was pregnant with her, I was in a great mood almost until the end. This time around, I just feel unhappy almost all the time.post #72 of 1278/19/13 at 4:28amI get those blah feelings too...had them really badly with DD1, a little less with DD2, but I was definitely crazy yelling momma with her...this time around is a bit better, probably because I'm pregnant in summer rather than winter, so can get out much more easily. I definitely have the "get stuff done" energy much more so than my last two pregnancies. Hugs to all those feeling really down, though, it's an awful feeling!
Is it just me or has the summer FLOWN by?! My oldest starts school next week! Three more full months till some of us can expect to start having babies! I went to our local kids' consignment store yesterday with a bunch of baby girl stuff to sell *sniff* but I also got a bunch of stuff on my wish list...a really nice breastfeeding pillow, one of those pod baby baths, a bouncy chair for upstairs, two newborn sleepers (soo tiny!), and some really nice shoes for my oldest DD, so she's all set for school. Today I'm staying home with her because she has some crazy eye infection (eyes swollen shut overnight), so I will hopefully get a chance to get some kids' rooms organized. Oh, and I went to ikea on Saturday and got a couple of pieces of fabric (red and white stripes and red with white polka dots), so as soon as I have cleared out baby boy's room I can start sewing a glider cover, bedskirt, a couple of pillow covers and or a valance. Can't wait to post pics!!
Lots of movement over here too...except every time someone puts their hand on my belly to feel, he goes still. Seriously?! Attitude already?! . Oh, and we have a name!!! Gabriel Xavier. Much better than Gideon which is what my DH wanted, lol. I'm so happy we didn't settle on James just because its a family name. I just didn't feel right.
Have a great week, everyone!post #73 of 1278/19/13 at 11:21ampost #74 of 1278/19/13 at 1:40pmpost #75 of 1278/19/13 at 2:16pmpost #76 of 1278/19/13 at 6:28pmI am feelinf the blues as well. Hugs all around. My husband has decided he wants a divorce. Totally out of the blue and obviously not good timing. So he is staying in Wyoming and Im staying in Michigan. Im scared to do this alone, but im not the first and wont be the last. Im trying to stay positive and looking for a car that fits three car seats!post #77 of 1278/19/13 at 10:06pmpost #78 of 1278/20/13 at 12:53ampost #79 of 1278/20/13 at 5:48ampost #80 of 1278/20/13 at 7:03amThread Starter
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Welcome Babies! 1 minute ago
- › How is it December already? (Chat Thread) 3 minutes ago
- › NT Exam - Gender predicted at 12.5 weeks? See my picture! 4 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 6 minutes ago
- › What are you thoughts about Elf on the Shelf? 6 minutes ago
- › The Big Thank You thread 10 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 10 minutes ago
- › Any homebirthers with a history of SVT? 12 minutes ago
- › Allergy help 13 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Brian Leaf
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo