Absolutely! I think Callie has had 3 minutes of official tummy time in her life. I wear her (at least a little) most days though and she's a champ at head control!
Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
What is my baby trying to tell me?! 32 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 12:26 pm
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Today at 1:00 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Our baby 1 month stats - Page 6post #101 of 19210/7/13 at 7:58ampost #102 of 19210/18/13 at 7:30amThread Starterpost #103 of 19210/18/13 at 8:08ampost #104 of 19211/3/13 at 4:53pmpost #105 of 19211/3/13 at 6:57pmThread Starterpost #106 of 19211/3/13 at 8:19pm
Julia is three months old! I *think* she is 13 lbs and 23 inches long, if growth patterns have held up.
She is holding her head up 100% of the time now, and getting better at balancing when sitting up in a supported position. She is sleeping very well at night and decently well during the day, though she still requires motion in the daylight hours to stay asleep more than 10 minutes.
She is very vocal at times and makes complex noises that sound like made-up words she repeats over and over again. It's really fun to listen to! She also became very smiley and giggled for a long time the other day, though I still don't know what hit her then!
She is getting very good at reaching and grabbing and playing with her dangly toys. She is also bringing things to her mouth now.
We are experimenting with cloth again, this time with wool covers and hemp prefolds in the mix as well. Now that she is outgrowing a lot of her hand-me-downs, I finally getting to choose what she wears and let's just say there's a lot less pink in the mix!post #107 of 19211/4/13 at 8:02amThread Starterpost #108 of 19211/5/13 at 7:05amLila is three months and a week. Not sure on length but she's over 16 lbs. lots of sounds nowadays and she's experimenting with quiet and suuuuuppper loud screams too! She's getting ready to roll; she puts her feet way up and leans them to the side. Night time is in a good groove of falling asleep around 7 in the Moby then transitioning into bed with us around 9:30. She still nurses every 2-3 hours but it's really quick and she stays asleep the whole time. I'm really loving her more and more! I'll say it; I didn't think it was possible to love her more today than yesterday but I do!post #109 of 19211/5/13 at 10:03amThread Starterpost #110 of 19211/5/13 at 12:40pmLila reminds me of Callie. I'm in a very rare kidless minute: baby is asleep on my chest in my half buckle carrier and toddler is asleep in the stroller. I'm sitting on the porch swing having a Lindt bar with hazelnuts because I can
Chipi, you may want to switch your moby out for a woven soon. At 16lb it's probably starting to sag a bit and be less comfy.post #111 of 19211/5/13 at 7:08pmRuby is almost four months. She's pretty much your average baby... Doesn't have any interest in rolling (or being put down at all, really). Reaches for things, sucks on everything, drools all the time, never stops smiling, has the sweetest little giggle you'll ever hear. She loves watching her siblings and cuddling with her daddy.
I am enjoying every minute with her. She is so squishy and kissable and has such a lovely temperament. She's so like my husband. I could (and do) cuddle her all day long!
My phone isn't fast enough to take a non-blurry smile photo. Everytime she smiles she also wiggles. Lolpost #112 of 19211/5/13 at 9:56pmpost #113 of 19211/11/13 at 11:08amThread Starterpost #114 of 19211/11/13 at 11:32ampost #115 of 19211/11/13 at 11:44ampost #116 of 19211/11/13 at 11:47amThread Starterpost #117 of 19211/11/13 at 12:45pmpost #118 of 19211/11/13 at 1:34pmpost #119 of 19211/12/13 at 4:16pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Is anyone planning on EC with their newbie? 30 seconds ago
- › Due Date Roll Call 9 minutes ago
- › No heartbeat. Gone. 10 minutes ago
- › Christmas gift ideas for ourselves? 16 minutes ago
- › Belly Pictures! 17 minutes ago
- › Anyone else a first-time mom? 21 minutes ago
- › Homebirthing roll call. 25 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Sleeping Arrangements 25 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 25 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo