Absolutely! I think Callie has had 3 minutes of official tummy time in her life. I wear her (at least a little) most days though and she's a champ at head control!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Our baby 1 month stats - Page 6post #101 of 27810/7/13 at 7:58ampost #102 of 27810/18/13 at 7:30amThread Starterpost #103 of 27810/18/13 at 8:08ampost #104 of 27811/3/13 at 4:53pmpost #105 of 27811/3/13 at 6:57pmThread Starterpost #106 of 27811/3/13 at 8:19pm
Julia is three months old! I *think* she is 13 lbs and 23 inches long, if growth patterns have held up.
She is holding her head up 100% of the time now, and getting better at balancing when sitting up in a supported position. She is sleeping very well at night and decently well during the day, though she still requires motion in the daylight hours to stay asleep more than 10 minutes.
She is very vocal at times and makes complex noises that sound like made-up words she repeats over and over again. It's really fun to listen to! She also became very smiley and giggled for a long time the other day, though I still don't know what hit her then!
She is getting very good at reaching and grabbing and playing with her dangly toys. She is also bringing things to her mouth now.
We are experimenting with cloth again, this time with wool covers and hemp prefolds in the mix as well. Now that she is outgrowing a lot of her hand-me-downs, I finally getting to choose what she wears and let's just say there's a lot less pink in the mix!post #107 of 27811/4/13 at 8:02amThread Starterpost #108 of 27811/5/13 at 7:05amLila is three months and a week. Not sure on length but she's over 16 lbs. lots of sounds nowadays and she's experimenting with quiet and suuuuuppper loud screams too! She's getting ready to roll; she puts her feet way up and leans them to the side. Night time is in a good groove of falling asleep around 7 in the Moby then transitioning into bed with us around 9:30. She still nurses every 2-3 hours but it's really quick and she stays asleep the whole time. I'm really loving her more and more! I'll say it; I didn't think it was possible to love her more today than yesterday but I do!post #109 of 27811/5/13 at 10:03amThread Starterpost #110 of 27811/5/13 at 12:40pmLila reminds me of Callie. I'm in a very rare kidless minute: baby is asleep on my chest in my half buckle carrier and toddler is asleep in the stroller. I'm sitting on the porch swing having a Lindt bar with hazelnuts because I can
Chipi, you may want to switch your moby out for a woven soon. At 16lb it's probably starting to sag a bit and be less comfy.post #111 of 27811/5/13 at 7:08pmRuby is almost four months. She's pretty much your average baby... Doesn't have any interest in rolling (or being put down at all, really). Reaches for things, sucks on everything, drools all the time, never stops smiling, has the sweetest little giggle you'll ever hear. She loves watching her siblings and cuddling with her daddy.
I am enjoying every minute with her. She is so squishy and kissable and has such a lovely temperament. She's so like my husband. I could (and do) cuddle her all day long!
My phone isn't fast enough to take a non-blurry smile photo. Everytime she smiles she also wiggles. Lolpost #112 of 27811/5/13 at 9:56pmpost #113 of 27811/11/13 at 11:08amThread Starterpost #114 of 27811/11/13 at 11:32ampost #115 of 27811/11/13 at 11:44ampost #116 of 27811/11/13 at 11:47amThread Starterpost #117 of 27811/11/13 at 12:45pmpost #118 of 27811/11/13 at 1:34pmpost #119 of 27811/12/13 at 4:16pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Copper IUD and Side effects 59 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 1 hour ago
- › The person below me..... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Lots to lose support thread? 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Do you fart infront of your husband???? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Make A Sentence, New Word Game 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › 3 year old having a tough time. 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › April Chat/Vent 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool