No home birth for me at this point, he's coming a week too early. It's been 15 hours and I'm waiting for more labor to start. My contractions have been too easy and mild to go in. My mw won't be able to attend me at the hospital but I was able to talk to her and decide to stay home for a good while longer. Kids are at a friend's house. We drove twice to the hospital but I didn't feel right going in yet, so DH agreed to go home. Doula went with us the first time around 3 am (water broke at 12a).
This waiting game is getting hard, balancing concerns with giving my body time to be ready. This will be my second VBAC. My other two labors started with water breaking around 39w and labor progressed really well both times. The second time, which was my VBAC, was 2 hrs to birth from water breaking, so this is definitely the wild card they say the 3rd can be. He's anterior which is good.
If I pump to stimulate my nipples, how long should I do it?
Any encouragement welcome.