How are you having fun with your babies? This is a picture of my husband imitating Julia during some playtime. She is just starting to really follow objects and do cute baby cobra poses.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on Today at 7:48 am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby habits thread Last post on 9/13/13 at 5:45pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
Insufficiency: Breastfeeding in Real-Life
Last edited: 2/7/14
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... EventuallyLast edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 2/3/14
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
Tummy time and other funpost #1 of 268/24/13 at 8:14amThread Starterpost #2 of 268/24/13 at 9:06ampost #3 of 268/24/13 at 9:39pmThread Starterpost #4 of 268/25/13 at 9:10ampost #5 of 268/27/13 at 8:52pmThread Starterpost #6 of 268/27/13 at 9:36pmpost #7 of 268/28/13 at 5:54ampost #8 of 268/28/13 at 10:55ampost #9 of 268/28/13 at 11:10ampost #10 of 269/2/13 at 12:36pmpost #11 of 269/3/13 at 1:03pm
yesterday Oliver had a little naked time, which I think he appreciated in the heat! here he is getting tummy time with the dog (I love that both of their butts are aimed at the camera):
and here he is working on his sitting. he seems to really enjoy being supported while he tries to balance his head and torso, either in a standing or sitting position.
as you can probably tell, the dog is just a little bit jealous.post #12 of 269/3/13 at 2:24pmpost #13 of 269/3/13 at 3:58pmpost #14 of 269/3/13 at 6:46pmpost #15 of 269/3/13 at 8:28pmLooking good everyone!
Inlove- I love this age when they pick tree heads up and it looks like their eyebrows are holding them up by will alone.
Sky- my DH owns a couple shotguns already and has suggested we go live on a sailboat starting at 14 until dd is 28. I'm not convinced. And I get seasick on elevators, so.
Rf- I love those belly rolls. Our boys could be body doubles.
Kalista- she looks so much like you...is that red hair?post #16 of 269/4/13 at 11:06pmpost #17 of 269/5/13 at 7:20ampost #18 of 269/5/13 at 11:12ampost #19 of 269/5/13 at 12:16pmQuote:
Elliott does the same thing, he's actually doing it the one month picture I posted. We joke that he's working on his core strengthpost #20 of 269/5/13 at 12:36pm
I have yet to put Jaya in tummy time for more than 2 minutes. She will instantly fuss, which turns into an full blown scream. We work on her neck strength a bit when i hold her high on my chest or I try sitting with her in a semi reclined position. Should I work on it more? I talked to her PCP about it and his response to everything is "she's perfect don't worry about ____."
- For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
- › Just need a little GD support! 33 seconds ago
- › Homebirthing roll call. 2 minutes ago
- › Ailyn Dharma 3 minutes ago
- › Freezer Meals for Postpartum 4 minutes ago
- › March Chat! 6 minutes ago
- › Getting started after Unschooling. 9 minutes ago
- › Any other Pregnancy After Loss Mamas? 15 minutes ago
- › Changing my discipline techniques... where do I learn about GD/CP? 15 minutes ago
- › OB vs. Midwife 21 minutes ago
- › Very worried by a tick bite on a 5 yo 24 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild