How are you having fun with your babies? This is a picture of my husband imitating Julia during some playtime. She is just starting to really follow objects and do cute baby cobra poses.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Cute Baby Photo Thread Last post on 11/18/13 at 8:24pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 11/23/13 at 2:27am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby habits thread Last post on 9/13/13 at 5:45pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
Last edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
- Incorporating Mindfulness into MotherhoodLast edited: 3/31/13
Tummy time and other funpost #1 of 268/24/13 at 8:14amThread Starterpost #2 of 268/24/13 at 9:06ampost #3 of 268/24/13 at 9:39pmThread Starterpost #4 of 268/25/13 at 9:10ampost #5 of 268/27/13 at 8:52pmThread Starterpost #6 of 268/27/13 at 9:36pmpost #7 of 268/28/13 at 5:54ampost #8 of 268/28/13 at 10:55ampost #9 of 268/28/13 at 11:10ampost #10 of 269/2/13 at 12:36pmpost #11 of 269/3/13 at 1:03pm
yesterday Oliver had a little naked time, which I think he appreciated in the heat! here he is getting tummy time with the dog (I love that both of their butts are aimed at the camera):
and here he is working on his sitting. he seems to really enjoy being supported while he tries to balance his head and torso, either in a standing or sitting position.
as you can probably tell, the dog is just a little bit jealous.post #12 of 269/3/13 at 2:24pmpost #13 of 269/3/13 at 3:58pmpost #14 of 269/3/13 at 6:46pmpost #15 of 269/3/13 at 8:28pmLooking good everyone!
Inlove- I love this age when they pick tree heads up and it looks like their eyebrows are holding them up by will alone.
Sky- my DH owns a couple shotguns already and has suggested we go live on a sailboat starting at 14 until dd is 28. I'm not convinced. And I get seasick on elevators, so.
Rf- I love those belly rolls. Our boys could be body doubles.
Kalista- she looks so much like you...is that red hair?post #16 of 269/4/13 at 11:06pmpost #17 of 269/5/13 at 7:20ampost #18 of 269/5/13 at 11:12ampost #19 of 269/5/13 at 12:16pmQuote:
Elliott does the same thing, he's actually doing it the one month picture I posted. We joke that he's working on his core strengthpost #20 of 269/5/13 at 12:36pm
I have yet to put Jaya in tummy time for more than 2 minutes. She will instantly fuss, which turns into an full blown scream. We work on her neck strength a bit when i hold her high on my chest or I try sitting with her in a semi reclined position. Should I work on it more? I talked to her PCP about it and his response to everything is "she's perfect don't worry about ____."
- Join Your Due Date Club!
- › I keep covering up the baby.... advice please! 16 seconds ago
- › New MTV show "Generation Cryo" 1 minute ago
- › Welcome Babies! 3 minutes ago
- › Coffeehouse spirituality for wandering souls 4 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 11 minutes ago
- › birth stories! 12 minutes ago
- › What do you do to tone down the commercialism of the holidays? 13 minutes ago
- › What to do with turkey neck and giblets? 17 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 20 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 20 minutes ago
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo