I'm out. Please take me off the list. Good luck ladies, much love.
Related Forum Threads
- symptoms? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:03pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Anyone Exercising or Planning To? Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:53am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- What's your plan for eating right? Last post on 10/28/13 at 10:55am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! Last post on 11/27/13 at 6:56pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Roll Call and Due Date Thread - Page 11post #201 of 26510/8/13 at 3:49pmpost #202 of 26510/8/13 at 6:21pmpost #203 of 26510/9/13 at 6:47ampost #204 of 26510/9/13 at 3:09pmpost #205 of 26510/9/13 at 3:21pmpost #206 of 26510/9/13 at 4:45pmpost #207 of 26510/9/13 at 6:24pm
Thanks, EAZAR. She wants to see me back in one week to discuss our options. That's the kicker in this. It's hard enough there won't be a baby come May, and now just waiting for something icky to happen, or an icky procedure.
My first is a May baby. Such a great time of year to welcome a little one!post #208 of 26510/9/13 at 7:19pmpost #209 of 26510/10/13 at 8:41am
Welcome, Aneta! We seem to have a rather old average age in this due date club--I'm 40, and a lot of other mamas over 35.
OtherSoul, Kathleen, and Miso, I'm sorry for your losses! My understanding is that when an embryo dies in first trimester, if it will miscarry naturally within a week or so, that's safer and better for mom's hormonal adjustment than a D&C. I had to have the D&C with my last pregnancy, and it was really a clumsy reset--kind of like how I imagine the computer feels when the system is hung so you just turn off the power and turn it back on again--things weren't right physically or emotionally for about 4 months; I had a lot of confused feelings and sudden mood swings. But I know it is rough walking around with a tiny corpse inside your body, especially if you are still suffering pregnancy symptoms, so I wish Miso some good books and movies and other distractions to help the week pass quickly! Or a quick start on a natural miscarriage, smooth and painless, would be good, too.post #210 of 26510/10/13 at 1:44pm
Thank you CHIARA ROSE and ENVIRO BECCA. After two easily conceived, smooth pregnancies, fast homebirths, this mc is a surprise (as was the pregnancy). I was in a fog at the appointment but I think she said that the pregnancy never developed. That it was an empty sac? I called the office to see if I can get in before next week and they said she would be away. I hope things will begin on it's own but there is no sign. The only symptoms I had of pregnancy were sore boobs and no period but I didn't have morning sickness with the other two so I didn't really think too much of it. But I guess my body does think it's still pregnant? Do you think when it starts it will be easier to pass because it wasn't a developed fetus? One friend recommended acupuncture to assist the process. The doc is low intervention and I think wants to wait it out this week then possibly give me a medication before she would do a D & C.
The kids are a wonderful distraction and I am blessed to have them. DH is extremely supportive. Will try my best to focus on my family. Just a sad time. I felt so profoundly connected immediately to this little spirit. Grateful that I chose to have an early u/s because I grew more attached each day.
Also feel like I just joined some weird club. Can't stop thinking about all the many women who have been through this.
Thank you for the support!post #211 of 26510/10/13 at 4:22pmI cam only talk about my experience, but my babies had stopped developing three weeks prior and my beta numbers were still rising. It could taken another two to three months and that was not acceptable to me. I went the cytotec route, and that was the right decision for me. It was like labor and I did it at home. As soon as they were out, I bled like a period and it was over. I wish you luck and peace with whatever decision you make. Much love.post #212 of 26510/10/13 at 5:34pm
I called the OB and asked if she can see me tomorrow before she goes away and she agreed. I would be 9 weeks on Saturday and this pregnancy was never viable so my body isn't receiving this info. Thanks for letting me know your experiences. I don't think she said anything about cytotec but my memory of our conversation yesterday isn't clear. I will ask her about it.
I have two family trips coming up, one next weekend and the other the week after that. I am so hoping this can be resolved before then. Especially the trip next week which involves the in-laws who don't know about the pregnancy. We planned to tell them then :(
Thanks again. xoxoxpost #213 of 26510/11/13 at 2:40ampost #214 of 26510/14/13 at 12:56pm
I had my 1st OB appt and there wasn't much there... I'm sure of dates (should have been 9 weeks) and so while they offered another U/S in a week to confirm I declined, the OB agreed it was clearly non-viable. I am scheduled for a D&C tomorrow. I think I would have gone with waiting or Miso except that I have a lot of traveling planned for work this month, and can't imagine going through a miscarriage in a hotel somewhere, or canceling these big expensive trips for this... I guess I'm also ready to move on and get pregnant again. I am bummed but ?maybe not sad exactly, I haven't been as sick this time as with my DD and actually started feeling better about 2 weeks ago, so I was suspicious... Best wishes to you all!post #215 of 26510/14/13 at 2:26pmpost #216 of 26510/15/13 at 11:09am
I'm pregnant for the first time, due date is May 30. My birthday is June 10, and women in my family often go closer to 42 weeks, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if our birthdays are only days apart! I'm 20 years old now. We're not getting ultrasounds, so are looking forward to being surprised :)post #217 of 26510/15/13 at 4:00pmThread Starterpost #218 of 26510/15/13 at 9:08pm
I'm Sarah, 24. I live in Montana, in a not-so crunchy friendly small town. Not that I am super-green, but being raised in Seattle is a far cry from small town USA. I am pregnant with my second child, EDD is May 18th. I just joined the Mothering Community, after visiting the site over and over while raising my now 3yo son. Glad to finally get connected with some other mamas on here!post #219 of 26510/17/13 at 7:59pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › December chat thread! 1 minute ago
- › Book ideas for the 13-year-old boy... 4 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 10 minutes ago
- › No heartbeat. Gone. 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone else a first-time mom? 12 minutes ago
- › goals for 2014 14 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 15 minutes ago
- › turning playdate into a visit 15 minutes ago
- › breast pain and essential oils 16 minutes ago
- › Looking for advice and suggestions - disposables on vacation - 20 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo