Only 4w5d here so not w whole lot of symptoms so far. Extra tired, super sore boobs and emotional. I get super sick during pregnancy around week 6 so I'm expecting that trend to continue but am not looking forward to it at all.
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
Popular Group Discussions
Let's try this!! Calculating due date based on first real kicks. 52 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 3:10 pm
Anybody thinking about their 'to do' list or 'to get' list before baby? 9 posts | Last post on Today at 9:59 am
Related Forum Threads
- Daily Check In Last post on 3/1/13 at 6:22am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- How are you feeling? Last post on 9/21/13 at 9:19am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Morning Sickness Mamas Last post on 8/3/11 at 6:12pm in March 2012
- morning sickness Last post on 5/29/11 at 5:08pm in I'm Pregnant
- Morning Sickness and Gender Last post on 6/20/11 at 1:13pm in I'm Pregnant
Pregnancy Symptoms? - Page 7
Ratchet, you wrote "colic acid" instead of "folic acid" I assume--but for a moment I thought you were taking some kind of supplement to prevent colic in the baby--ooh, good idea!
I am beginning to feel my uterus now, too, in certain positions or if I sit down hard and it kind of bounces.
I am now around 5.5 weeks and feeling a lot better emotionally. My moods have stabilized somewhat, although I still get those moody swings. I am not as worried now about the pregnancy for some reason...just trying to have faith I guess.
My biggest symptom is exhaustion...I can sleep anytime, anywhere and feel like my feet have lead weights attached. I just started feeling a bit nauseous too.
I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant and have had no symptoms yet other than sore boobs. Yesterday I had AF type cramps for a little while which made me wonder if something was wrong, only time will tell...it's still so very early I am trying not to get too attached to this.
Yesterday I also ate a tuna sandwich in fresh crusty bread with cheese, salad and mayo, and felt sick half way through eating it, which is unusual for me, although there was probably too much mayo in it this time. I continued eating it though as it tasted so good I didn't want to waste it! And the sick feeling went away.
I think I am feeling a little more tired than usual as I keep yawning a lot and going to bed early.
Oh one other thing for sure is I am hungry almost all the time!! Which is not good as I don't want to gain too much weight in the first trimester, but also feel I should eat when I'm hungry...
I'd been feeling really awful and basically subsisting on mashed potatoes, but then I just did a week long camping/hunting/canoeing trip with the kids and husband and another family in about 0 degrees Celsius temperatures, and so I had to eat, whatever was available, no matter what I felt like, and I couldn't be a princess about only wanting to eat this or that...and for a week I *almost* forgot I was pregnant. Now I'm back home, warm, in a house not a tent, and I am back to wanting to just eat mashed potatoes (with lots of butter). Apparently discomfort and cold is not a cure - it just puts off the symptoms until you are able complain about them again!
I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. Morning sickness and fatigue kicked in a few days ago. I feel like I could literally sleep all day if I let myself. The nausea tends to come in waves. I've been eating every hour or two - something with protein when possible - and it seems to be keeping the nausea at bay. I can feel it working less and less though I'm kind of dreading going back to work tomorrow. Can't I just sleep and snack through my first trimester?? I'm planning on bringing some yogurt, veggies with hummus, and some dinner leftovers to work with me. Fingers crossed I get through the day without sprinting to the loo or falling asleep!
My boobs have been sore for weeks now, although it's not as bad as it was at first. And WHOA...nipple alert. I feel like I could poke someone's eye out with these things
I tear up pretty easily these days, which I find really funny. I watched a documentary on bird watching the other day and thought it was just so beautiful I started to cry...yes, bird watching.
Also, try carrots and hummus, it helps me at work, I just snack every couple of hours, my boss gets mad but he really can't complain, I get everything done. He's pretty ticked at me though because I work at CVS so I'm always stocking and I told him pretty soon I can't do,it anymore because on any given day I'm moving quite a few pounds worth of things around and climbing up shelves to get things.
hehe...thanks for the laugh! Mine are the same way--very alert and sensitive! I've never had this much breast sensitivity and pain with either of my other pregnancies, which makes me want to go bra free, but, well, things won't stay down.. And Hubby isn't too thrilled that they are off limits to the world.
The nausea has been pretty bad for me. I have dry heaved for a little bit. I am trying to keep food inside me but it is hard. Nothing sounds good. Or if it does when I actually go to eat it I can't really eat it. And I have had some pretty wretched constipation and pressure on my rectum. I hate constipation. But I am taking magnesium citrate- which I think is starting to help my nausea a little. And I have started being able to go poo again a little.
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 minute ago
- › December chat thread! 1 minute ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 2 minutes ago
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 2 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 2 minutes ago
- › ~~~~2013 Low Income Support Thread~~~~ 6 minutes ago
- › June Baby Holiday Photo Thread! 7 minutes ago
- › Bead Swap??? 8 minutes ago
- › Enter the Hyland's Holiday Challenge! 8 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 11 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh