Anyone NOT emotional or exhausted yet? I'm 7wks3days. I had 2 days where I was a little teary, but nothing in the past few weeks. However, I am very low stress right now, so maybe that helps! I would say my energy level is slightly lower, and I'm ready for bed at my usual 9:30, but I don't feel exhausted during the day. I'm nauseous all day, but not throwing up. I force myself to eat the few things that don't turn my stomach, but I feel sick after I eat, and then better 20 minutes later. I'm dealing with digestive issues for the first time in my life. No fun! I used to snack constantly on fresh fruits and veggies, now my snacking is pretty much gone...I know that must make it worse in addition to the hormones. I'm starting to get a good feeling about this pregnancy. It's my first one, and tons of my friends miscarried their first 1-2 pregnancies. I have kept expecting to start bleeding every time I go to the bathroom, and I expect every little twinge to turn into painful cramps...but they don't. I've started thinking, "I think I'll actually have this baby!" It's exciting!
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 8/27/13
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Daily Check In Last post on 3/1/13 at 6:22am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- How are you feeling? Last post on 9/21/13 at 9:19am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Morning Sickness Mamas Last post on 8/3/11 at 6:12pm in March 2012
- morning sickness Last post on 5/29/11 at 5:08pm in I'm Pregnant
- Morning Sickness and Gender Last post on 6/20/11 at 1:13pm in I'm Pregnant
Pregnancy Symptoms? - Page 8
I'm 6.5 weeks today and I have sore boobs, I pee a lot, have some cramping, tired, spacey, and I cry at certain commercials, when I see a sad animal or an old person eating alone in a restaurant. I can't handle it. I saw a lady who normally walks with her dog walking alone and I burst into tears because I thought her dog died. I don't have any nausea. This is the exact time when I had my miscarriage last time so I'm trying to stay hopeful!
I am just over 6 weeks now, and have the following symptoms. Extreme bloating and gas off and on. Boobs growing bigger each week, though not too sore. Sensitive, yes. Nausea only happens for a minute here and there, and I have a hint of dizziness off and on too.
I also have a low and dull ache in the unterine area that is pretty constant, and has been for a good 3 weeks now.
I have been healing my gut and storing up minerals etc for years now.
Magnesium chloride oil on my feet and magnesium glycinate orally everyday, just about guarantee no nausea. And neither will cause loose stools, as they are properly absorbed, unlike the citrate version, which is poorly absorbed.
I have normally lost all my pregnancies by this time, so I am in new territory!
Edited by BubblingBrooks - 10/2/13 at 12:58pm
I am 6 weeks now and hoping the sore boobs are less tender in a couple more weeks. The past 2 days I have woken up feeling nauseous but only briefly, then it's gone yay! I would rather keep sore boobs than be feeling sick. Getting more tired during the day and peeing a lot, but I always pee a lot anyway, weak bladder.
My nails have been good, except for the thumbnail I accidentally sliced with a paring knife yesterday. Glad I didn't cut my thumb, though.
My nausea is finally gradually lessening!!!!!! Almost 13 weeks. I think this is about the same time it started to get better in my first pregnancy. And then it was the week after that when I felt the baby move.... I'm so looking forward to that! A couple of times in the past two weeks, after coffee or orgasm, I have felt maybe a little flutter, but it hasn't been recognizably definitely the baby.
Yes, my nails are looking great now! I usually have peely, easily broken nails. My skin seems a bit oilier too, which is a bit annoying, but I usually have uncomfortably dry skin, so it's kind of a relief too. Maybe come winter my skin will actually be nice!
On the not so positive side, I have been losing A LOT of hair. I assume this is a pregnancy symptom. It's annoying and kind of gross. I'm tired of sweeping it up!
I have positive symptoms! :) My nails are also strong and growing like crazy but I have to keep them trim otherwise they wouldn't be very sanitary at work. I think my hair is growing longer too, usually it grows so slow, but I feel like it's an inch longer than last month. I haven't had any nausea for over a week now, but I have developed a mild case of car-sickness that I never had before. I've been more tired in the evenings and have had a hard time getting up in the mornings, but once I shower, I'm pretty good for the day. My growing umbilical hernia assures me that someone is growing in there! LOL. I thought I had a bit of a belly last week, but it is gone again this week. However, my growing umbilical hernia assures me that someone is growing just fine in there. I've been walking for about 20 minutes on my lunch break each day and then another 45ish minutes each evening with hubby. Proud of myself for that. Midwife said that continued exercise and keeping weight down is the most important thing we can do to increase our chances for a healthy pregnancy and smooth delivery.
This pregnancy has been very different from my other pregnancies. I have barely any appetite, but also barely any nausea or vomiting. I vomit once or twice every couple of days. Normally at 10 weeks I would've gained 10 lbs but so far I have lost 3, gained 3, lost 3, and gained 3. I have a tummy, especially in the evening and my boobs are sore off and on and I have already leaked occasionally. I have been pretty exhausted. Last night I was in bed by 8 because of feeling nauseous but around 2:30 couldn't sleep any longer, got up to pee and still felt really nausea, had a yogurt, DTD with DH which actually did help my nausea (surprisingly), and then still didn't fall asleep again until 4:30, got up for the day at 7:30. I shouldn't be tired with that much sleep. It takes me the first half of the day doing nothing until I feel up to do anything.
Anybody else starting to get nesty? I always have a early nesting phase. Right now it seems to be cleaning my house. My mop broke last night and I went and bought a $150 hard floor cleaning device. lol. Because apparently another regular mop wouldn't get my floors clean enough. I also contacted a cleaning lady to see how expensive it would be to have her deep clean my house once a month. Oh well, DH should be happy it is so clean I guess.
I am now 13 weeks, so I am already feeling so much better. I had morning sickness at the beginning and no apatite. I also had a lot of cramping every day but that seems to have gone away now as well. I do have round ligament pain every once in a while. I have bloat every evening, horrible acne on my chin, chest, and back. Last week I had low blood pressure for a couple days. I really do hope that I love this second trimester better then the first, but I really shouldn't complain because it could have been worse and I am so happy to have a little baby on the way!
- › Ready for another? 28 seconds ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 1 minute ago
- › Weighing my options, please help me think this through 1 minute ago
- › NT Exam - Gender predicted at 12.5 weeks? See my picture! 4 minutes ago
- › Neighbor boy's unfiltered insults hurting my family 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 8 minutes ago
- › Where are you? 12 minutes ago
- › More on the topic of baby stuff 14 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 17 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 18 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Brian Leaf
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo