Does anybody else feel horrible laughing at kid photos now that we're parents of children? I feel like the worst person in the world right now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 83post #1641 of 33849/14/13 at 8:43pmpost #1642 of 33849/14/13 at 8:44pmpost #1643 of 33849/14/13 at 8:44pmpost #1644 of 33849/14/13 at 8:45pmpost #1645 of 33849/14/13 at 8:47pmpost #1646 of 33849/14/13 at 8:48pmpost #1647 of 33849/14/13 at 8:49pmQuote:The shower itself is probably a waste. But making your hair and makeup presentable for photos? Priceless. I am so doing that next time if I can help it... I looked a mess in the ONE photo taken of me post-childbirth. Really. I was double-chinned, cross-eyed, and looking slightly past the camera (like I didn't even know what was going on anymore).
But don't worry, Nicole, childbirth is a piece of cake.post #1648 of 33849/14/13 at 8:50pmpost #1649 of 33849/14/13 at 8:50pmpost #1650 of 33849/14/13 at 8:51pmpost #1651 of 33849/14/13 at 8:51pmpost #1652 of 33849/14/13 at 8:52pmpost #1653 of 33849/14/13 at 8:57pmpost #1654 of 33849/14/13 at 8:59pm
o.O Jaimee might be the poll winner!
Ok get this: While digging through boxes buried in my closet, I found half a dozen short love notes my DH wrote me at some point in our relationship. How much of an a** am I for having forgotten these ever existed? Granted, I think they may have been a therapy-initiated exercise at some point, but still. These just made my day while simultaneously reminding me why I never wanted a super romantic partner, just someone with some heart. If these had gone any further than they did, I might've had that uncomfortable *hug* feeling some of you speak of.post #1655 of 33849/14/13 at 9:08pm
Joanie, Cute about the notes, it's always nice to find sweet little reminders. Oh, and thanks for the complement. I'm really still awkward at heart, I don't think it ever really goes away.. I just got good at taking pictures of myself, heh.
I think my day might be up for the poll, Come on Nicole, you're supposed to have a baby today!post #1656 of 33849/14/13 at 9:09pmpost #1657 of 33849/14/13 at 9:11pm
Ok, you guys are hard to keep up with. There are a good five pages of replies on here. Ended up taking ds into urgent care because he spiked another fever, so he starts antibiotics tomorrow. I am really really hoping that the rest of us don't catch whatever he has.
Joanie, have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? I agree with Jaimee, it explains it really well. Temping for me is easy. Take my temp before I get out of bed and plug it into the fertility friend app. That is pretty much it.
Is there a way to post pictures from your phone? Any recent pics are all on my phone, not computer, and I hate having to transfer them over to post. I can do one of my senior pictures though.post #1658 of 33849/14/13 at 9:14pmpost #1659 of 33849/14/13 at 9:14pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Portland moms---Need feedback on Ivy School please!!! 21 minutes ago
- › Weekly Thread April 14-20 22 minutes ago
- › 18.5 week anatomy scan of our wee owlet! 23 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Unplanned pregnancy 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Step parents? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Hair treatments 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › I had my trust betrayed 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye- anyone try Dr. Ellies complete mouthcare... 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › Seattle pastured eggs 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo