Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 85post #1681 of 33849/14/13 at 10:02pmpost #1682 of 33849/14/13 at 10:10pmpost #1683 of 33849/14/13 at 10:12pmpost #1684 of 33849/14/13 at 10:39pm
Here's the only high school photo I have access to:
I'm the blonde in the red shorts.
And this is my best mid-twenties photo:
No pants time! I'm the blonde with the blue shirt and the glaringly white skin. This was the middle of summer!
No major changes for me, ever. Always the weird, awkward, busty blonde.post #1685 of 33849/14/13 at 10:41pmpost #1686 of 33849/14/13 at 10:47pmpost #1687 of 33849/14/13 at 11:08pm
Ash.. Uhm.. That's, uhm a steller photo, yeah..
I have prison letters from my ds's sperm donor. There's a club for that, right?
Kristen, Both you and your DD remind me of Olivine. Your dd and Olivine could easily be related. I'm probably partial to that look because I like Olivine so much. ;)
Amanda, Glad your car made it back safe!
Good night all.post #1688 of 33849/14/13 at 11:09pmpost #1689 of 33849/14/13 at 11:44pmpost #1690 of 33849/15/13 at 4:35ampost #1691 of 33849/15/13 at 4:45ampost #1692 of 33849/15/13 at 4:55ampost #1693 of 33849/15/13 at 4:59ampost #1694 of 33849/15/13 at 5:09ampost #1695 of 33849/15/13 at 5:22ampost #1696 of 33849/15/13 at 6:01amThread Starter
I LOVE the pictures!!! Keep 'em coming!! Joanie, thanks for the title. Just wait, though, until I bust out a middle school or elementary school picture that has my perm or my braces, or worse, my massive over bite. I might rival Abra.
Nicole... update on those contractions??? The time I picked has already passed, but I still could get the day!
Kirsten, how are you feeling today? I think you passed me your bug b/c I was up for 3 hours last night. So not awesome. But I think it must have been something I ate b/c it seemed to pass through. In fact, this seems to happen a lot with chard... what's the deal with that?
Love all the notes! What's the deal with so many of us having exes in jail? Amanda, how are you feeling this morning? Glad your H and the car arrived home safely.post #1697 of 33849/15/13 at 6:09amThread Starterpost #1698 of 33849/15/13 at 6:13ampost #1699 of 33849/15/13 at 6:19amNice perm, Jaimee. If I had any pictures of myself as a child, I could too all this awkward, tho.
Ash, best picture.
Abra, lol. Lots of fun pictures there, too.
Joanie, you're about the sweetest thing with those love letters.
Amanda, I can't beat Joanie's letters, so I'm just sending some love, unless you want limericks.
Life here is good. Workday started with a bang and got moving an hour early. My guy is feeling playful and keeps trying to trip me and stick his hand up my shirt. I need more coffee.
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Surprise? 6 minutes ago
- › helpful "tools" during labor 11 minutes ago
- › Christian: What does a spiritual leader do in a marriage? 21 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 26 minutes ago
- › Nursing mamas check in :) 33 minutes ago
- › Lets talk COFFEE... 34 minutes ago
- › April Unschooling Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Nervous FTM wanting a UC! 36 minutes ago
- › Breastfed 10 month old son still not eating solids 44 minutes ago
- › What will you wear during labor? 45 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness