Sara, I always want limericks. Hand up the shirt, huh? Sounds fun.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 12/14/13 at 8:54pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 86post #1701 of 33849/15/13 at 6:33ampost #1702 of 33849/15/13 at 6:38ampost #1703 of 33849/15/13 at 6:39amGood Morning everyone. Enjoying everyone's pics, I will try to contribute one of me but the iPad wouldn't let me copy an image from the Facebook app. Only reason there's any hs pics of me on FB is because I scanned them in a couple of years ago. And thought its unlikely you'll see any photos, I had quite an awkward phase as well, much like Abra's.
Nicole-hoping thing pick up for you today.
It was a few pages back but I sure appreciate the weaning discussion that came up because I'm there. It hurts to nurse and I'm gonna need a break between nursing J and starting back up in April.
Oh was gonna post more but J just woke up.post #1704 of 33849/15/13 at 6:48ampost #1705 of 33849/15/13 at 6:50ampost #1706 of 33849/15/13 at 7:00ampost #1707 of 33849/15/13 at 7:02amThread Starter
Told ya you are a melon, Joanie!
We have that same outfit!Quote:
Amber, that was totally me with both Austin and Avery's pregnancy. As much as I wanted to power through with Avery's pregnancy, I just couldn't and my milk supply was diminishing and Austin stopped at 17 months. It is really nice to have the break between babies, IMO.post #1708 of 33849/15/13 at 7:28ampost #1709 of 33849/15/13 at 7:39ampost #1710 of 33849/15/13 at 8:00ampost #1711 of 33849/15/13 at 8:00amThread Starter
Agreed. It might surprise you what she is already able to process and what she actually does have questions about. I know as a 16 year old, I was pretty detached from violence in movies/shows, but sex was definitely a confusing topic for me. I would have like to have discussed it with someone and you may be the perfect person since you aren't her bio mom (less awkward), but she's quite close to you (safe).post #1712 of 33849/15/13 at 8:01am
Sara- thanks, I often like to share that picture as a reality of what parenting as a teen is really like. Its not all cute clothes and state assistance. Its also exhaustion and frustration and cracked nipples and forgetting your at Applebees because your about to fall asleep at the table and your baby wont shut up.
NOW about hair- I can trump you all. Not only do I have a natural afro, but its red and my mom has very thin non-curly hair and had NO IDEA what to do with it. I never had braces, though. If I did it would totally be the trifecta. I dont have childhood pictures, just crappy high parents.
Amanda, I would talk to her about it but probably let her watch it. This, coming from a woman whos sons favorite song is "White Walls" by Mackelmore. But in my defense, I had only heard the edited radio version until a few days ago...post #1713 of 33849/15/13 at 8:01amI don't know. I watched way worse things than Orange is the New Black when I was her age. I could see it kind of glamorizing the prison lifestyle in her eyes though. I think I'd at least ask her what she thinks, too. It doesn't have to be a serious discussion, just compare your thoughts abut the show like you'd do with us.
Nicole, dammit about still being pregnant. You have your NST tomorrow, right?
You guys are making me want to go digging for my high school photos. DH probably knows where some are....post #1714 of 33849/15/13 at 8:04ampost #1715 of 33849/15/13 at 8:09ampost #1716 of 33849/15/13 at 8:09ampost #1717 of 33849/15/13 at 8:11amThread Starterpost #1718 of 33849/15/13 at 8:35amOkay, I found a few! These are just what was in the hope chest. The rest of my high school photos are still in storage.
My wedding day. That's my cousin sitting beside me.
My senior prom with my then-boyfriend, now-DH.
From my waitressing days. His facial hair is atrocious. Of course, now he has a full beard so....
And one from right before we got engaged. I was a senior in high school.post #1719 of 33849/15/13 at 8:38am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › We lost the baby 24 seconds ago
- › Husband terrified of home birth 6 minutes ago
- › Wondering if I'm pregnant or not 10 minutes ago
- › November chat?? 19 minutes ago
- › Introducing my self and asking for information!! 26 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon 33 minutes ago
- › Welcome Babies! 34 minutes ago
- › How Likely is it to go into Labor Before a 39 Week Scheduled... 50 minutes ago
- › Under what circumstances, if any, would you transfer to a hospital? 57 minutes ago
- › I pulled a muscle in my back. Advice! 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh