Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 12/14/13 at 8:54pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 88post #1741 of 33849/15/13 at 11:23ampost #1742 of 33849/15/13 at 11:44amThread StarterQuote:
Sara, I've totally considered the whole gluing/screwing down of the track. But I just can't bear the idea of not being able to rearrange it and never letting the olders get creative with it. It would be a lot easier right now, but I'm hoping in a year or so, they can all get creative together and it won't get destroyed in 2 seconds. Some of the Melissa & Doug train bridges and tunnels are all one piece so that kids can't knock down the hill supports. Maybe I'll look at that since my co-op is running right now!post #1743 of 33849/15/13 at 11:54ampost #1744 of 33849/15/13 at 12:03pmpost #1745 of 33849/15/13 at 12:09pmpost #1746 of 33849/15/13 at 12:13pmpost #1747 of 33849/15/13 at 12:24pmpost #1748 of 33849/15/13 at 12:29pmLove all the pics!
Halloween. NOOOO. Too soon! I've started thinking of KJ as two years old for the last couple weeks... You know, to lessen the blow when it actually happens.
Night 3 of night-weaning was rough. But 3 nights down. She nursed somewhere between 4 and 5am but that's it. Lots of waking. So tired!
How are you feeling today, Amanda?post #1749 of 33849/15/13 at 12:29pmpost #1750 of 33849/15/13 at 12:31pmThread StarterQuote:
I know the feeling. The other day I knew that my grilled cheese sandwich was burning in the pan, but I still sat here and finished reading and writing posts. What is the magnetic pull that MDC has?post #1751 of 33849/15/13 at 12:34pmpost #1752 of 33849/15/13 at 12:34pmpost #1753 of 33849/15/13 at 12:46pmpost #1754 of 33849/15/13 at 12:48pmpost #1755 of 33849/15/13 at 12:49pm
I think we probably just need to move near each other, that way we can have real life friends instead of internet friends..
My kids are going to be pirates this year. I already had a girls pirate costume for Olivine and then I found a used 2t sized one for Coralie, so that's it for them. Cyan still needs to decide if he's going to be a pirate or something else..
My experience with trains is that they use them a lot when they're young 2-3 and the adult has to make the track, then they have a lull, then they use them again aroung 4-5 when they are old enough to create their own tracks. I think temporary gluing is a good idea, at least then there isn't constant frustration..
Katie, It sounds like you're making good night weaning progress!post #1756 of 33849/15/13 at 12:54pmpost #1757 of 33849/15/13 at 12:56pmThread Starter
Huh, I hadn't thought about the fact that you could get the hot glue off the tracks! That's creative. I may just have to try that with the hill and see how it goes. I usually connect the hill with a straight piece so I guess it could just stay that way for a while.
Halloween... I have some old costumes that I just let the kids pick from. They tend to repeat year to year as long as the costume still fits and even if it doesn't really! I don't have the energy to get creative with Halloween yet. Maybe in a couple years....post #1758 of 33849/15/13 at 12:56pmThread Starterpost #1759 of 33849/15/13 at 1:05pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Belly Bumps 18 seconds ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 3 minutes ago
- › Babywearing experiences 4 minutes ago
- › Dealing with DD's toxic "friend" 4 minutes ago
- › Artificial food reaction... Normal? Dangerous? 5 minutes ago
- › Stocking Stuffers! 6 minutes ago
- › Stories from Homebirth dads! 6 minutes ago
- › Enter the BabyKicks and The Mindful Home Giveaway! 7 minutes ago
- › Our baby 1 month stats 9 minutes ago
- › Locking toddlers in their room at night 9 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh