Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 88post #1741 of 33849/15/13 at 11:23ampost #1742 of 33849/15/13 at 11:44amThread StarterQuote:
Sara, I've totally considered the whole gluing/screwing down of the track. But I just can't bear the idea of not being able to rearrange it and never letting the olders get creative with it. It would be a lot easier right now, but I'm hoping in a year or so, they can all get creative together and it won't get destroyed in 2 seconds. Some of the Melissa & Doug train bridges and tunnels are all one piece so that kids can't knock down the hill supports. Maybe I'll look at that since my co-op is running right now!post #1743 of 33849/15/13 at 11:54ampost #1744 of 33849/15/13 at 12:03pmpost #1745 of 33849/15/13 at 12:09pmpost #1746 of 33849/15/13 at 12:13pmpost #1747 of 33849/15/13 at 12:24pmpost #1748 of 33849/15/13 at 12:29pmLove all the pics!
Halloween. NOOOO. Too soon! I've started thinking of KJ as two years old for the last couple weeks... You know, to lessen the blow when it actually happens.
Night 3 of night-weaning was rough. But 3 nights down. She nursed somewhere between 4 and 5am but that's it. Lots of waking. So tired!
How are you feeling today, Amanda?post #1749 of 33849/15/13 at 12:29pmpost #1750 of 33849/15/13 at 12:31pmThread StarterQuote:
I know the feeling. The other day I knew that my grilled cheese sandwich was burning in the pan, but I still sat here and finished reading and writing posts. What is the magnetic pull that MDC has?post #1751 of 33849/15/13 at 12:34pmpost #1752 of 33849/15/13 at 12:34pmpost #1753 of 33849/15/13 at 12:46pmpost #1754 of 33849/15/13 at 12:48pmpost #1755 of 33849/15/13 at 12:49pm
I think we probably just need to move near each other, that way we can have real life friends instead of internet friends..
My kids are going to be pirates this year. I already had a girls pirate costume for Olivine and then I found a used 2t sized one for Coralie, so that's it for them. Cyan still needs to decide if he's going to be a pirate or something else..
My experience with trains is that they use them a lot when they're young 2-3 and the adult has to make the track, then they have a lull, then they use them again aroung 4-5 when they are old enough to create their own tracks. I think temporary gluing is a good idea, at least then there isn't constant frustration..
Katie, It sounds like you're making good night weaning progress!post #1756 of 33849/15/13 at 12:54pmpost #1757 of 33849/15/13 at 12:56pmThread Starter
Huh, I hadn't thought about the fact that you could get the hot glue off the tracks! That's creative. I may just have to try that with the hill and see how it goes. I usually connect the hill with a straight piece so I guess it could just stay that way for a while.
Halloween... I have some old costumes that I just let the kids pick from. They tend to repeat year to year as long as the costume still fits and even if it doesn't really! I don't have the energy to get creative with Halloween yet. Maybe in a couple years....post #1758 of 33849/15/13 at 12:56pmThread Starterpost #1759 of 33849/15/13 at 1:05pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Changing my discipline techniques... where do I learn about GD/CP? 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone else currently nursing? 7 minutes ago
- › feeling baby move 8 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 13 minutes ago
- › 18.5 week anatomy scan of our wee owlet! 22 minutes ago
- › Boy or Girl - The Nub Theory . 24 minutes ago
- › Weekly Thread April 14-20 25 minutes ago
- › Best rear facing car seat for toddler? 25 minutes ago
- › first dr appointment? 29 minutes ago
- › Do you give to charity? 30 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo