Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Today at 12:35 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 106post #2102 of 33849/17/13 at 12:17pmA sushi lunch date would be sublime. DH came home from work at 3 yesterday because he could tell I needed a hug. Sweetest ever, right? It's SO nice that his work is so flexible. He just worked from home after my hug.
Feeling hung over today - physically and emotionally. Had a tough day yesterday, then had an evening drinking beer and talking and crying with a friend. Feels good now, but I'm tired.
Thinking about you, Nicole! Hope you're getting some awesome productive rest!post #2103 of 33849/17/13 at 12:23pmAlright why does anyone let me come to work when I'm so tired... I just instant messaged the wrong person (a supervisor nonetheless) with a message meant for someone else. I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. So embarrassing. Thank goodness it was a random message about something with my sister and not talking gossip. Not that we have any office gossip to talk about anyway, thank God.post #2104 of 33849/17/13 at 12:25pmpost #2105 of 33849/17/13 at 12:29pmEli is whining my ears off and I feel like puking. I am so over being sick. My immune system must be down quite a bit... Time to start beefing it up I guess before winter and all it's germ friends come.
Glad your lunch was good Joanie! Parking is just as expensive here, thank goodness we have no car . Well, it would be nice but it's good too.post #2106 of 33849/17/13 at 12:29pmThread Starterpost #2107 of 33849/17/13 at 12:55pmpost #2108 of 33849/17/13 at 1:04pmpost #2109 of 33849/17/13 at 1:20pmpost #2110 of 33849/17/13 at 1:22pmThread Starterpost #2111 of 33849/17/13 at 1:24pmpost #2112 of 33849/17/13 at 1:31pmpost #2113 of 33849/17/13 at 1:36pmpost #2114 of 33849/17/13 at 1:57pmThread Starter
Since her water was broken she said no internals, but obviously that changed since she knows she's at 5cm now. Jeremy is posting on FB and says she's been sleeping for an hour. I suggested he ask his parents to bring her some contraband food. She has an epi in place so if she ends up needing a c-section they will numb her that way, right? No risk of general.post #2115 of 33849/17/13 at 2:00pmpost #2116 of 33849/17/13 at 2:09pmI'd think there still may be a risk of general...? I thought there's a point where they can't administer anymore epidural drugs. Two of my friends had vaginal epi births and both of their epidurals wore off by the time they were pushing and the doctors said they couldn't administer anymore. I don't know about these things personally, but maybe if you have an epidural for too long, you're on a time limit?post #2117 of 33849/17/13 at 2:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jaimee
Since her water was broken she said no internals, but obviously that changed since she knows she's at 5cm now. Jeremy is posting on FB and says she's been sleeping for an hour. I suggested he ask his parents to bring her some contraband food. She has an epi in place so if she ends up needing a c-section they will numb her that way, right? No risk of general.
Not to bring negativity in to the conversation but when I had J the epi didn't fully numb me so they tried a spinal block, also didn't work so I ended up under general for my c-section. I wasn't posting much then, I doubt I shared much if anything about my birth experience.
Joanie-yay for the lunch date! Sounds like a lot of fun.
Amanda-so glad for you and Jasper that his ear will be better now.
More good vibes for Nicole.post #2118 of 33849/17/13 at 2:12pmpost #2119 of 33849/17/13 at 2:18pmpost #2120 of 33849/17/13 at 2:19pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › abx for wisdom teeth extraction? 12 seconds ago
- › Katie Couric admits disproportionate reporting on HPV vaccine 23 seconds ago
- › Birth bead exchange 1 minute ago
- › New... father-in-law? 1 minute ago
- › Mom's/MILs attending ultrasounds? 2 minutes ago
- › One Year Olds Meet & Greet 3 minutes ago
- › When will you tell your little ones about the pregnancy? 3 minutes ago
- › Decorate your tree with spaghetti--have you tried it? 4 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 5 minutes ago
- › Is 11 weeks way too early to feel fluttering movement? 7 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel