Conner, still the same 10ish words/sounds.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 146post #2901 of 33849/24/13 at 5:35pmpost #2902 of 33849/24/13 at 5:39pmpost #2903 of 33849/24/13 at 6:01pmpost #2904 of 33849/24/13 at 6:03pmpost #2905 of 33849/24/13 at 6:06pm
Nicole. I've found that kids rarely don't cry for no reason.. Maybe he's getting sick, teeth, tired, over-whelmed by the change of sister?
Toddler talking is so cute. Coralie says all sorts of stuff, but yeah, her pronunciation is bad and she'll string 6 words together like they're 1 word. She's catching on quick though and says tons of new stuff every day. She repeats most of what Olivine says, which is cute now, but probably annoying soon enough.
Yes, Snap has sound.
My pizza was really gross, like really gross. I made a crust out of coconut flour and it was mushy and way too salty. Everyone ate the toppings off and we fed the crust to the dogs and chickens.post #2906 of 33849/24/13 at 6:11pmpost #2907 of 33849/24/13 at 6:22pmpost #2908 of 33849/24/13 at 6:27pmpost #2909 of 33849/24/13 at 6:40pmpost #2910 of 33849/24/13 at 6:48pmpost #2911 of 33849/24/13 at 6:50pmpost #2912 of 33849/24/13 at 6:52pmpost #2913 of 33849/24/13 at 6:56pmpost #2914 of 33849/24/13 at 7:04pm
Nochy has many words and says a fair amount of phrases. They things like, "My toe (knees/finger, etc) hurts." "I want my blanket (bwanktet- so cute)" "I poop/pee again!" (how he lets us know he needs to go potty, lol.) "I sleepy" (sweepy). His pronunciation is pretty decent, I think. He's a chattterbox and so expressive and a big jokester. He loves to wrestle and play "Enoch Chase" with my older kids. He is potty trained except for nap/night. He has started screaming some when he doest get what he wants (yikes). He loves getting into the fridge. :/ He is a joy.
I need to go to the chiropractor so bad right now. My hips hurt and Baby Zephyr has turned head down which is great but now my pelvis hurts too.post #2915 of 33849/24/13 at 7:04pm
Sorry Joanie, its Autumnshades :)
My sound is turned up, I am still not sure why it isn't working. I might have to uninstall and reinstall the app. It had no sound from day 1.
Cold here, very cold - I went for a walk with Eli, just to get out - his hands are really red and cold. Shame - I guess it is time to find mittens and a hat for him.post #2916 of 33849/24/13 at 7:22pmpost #2917 of 33849/24/13 at 7:23pmpost #2918 of 33849/24/13 at 7:29pmpost #2919 of 33849/24/13 at 7:36pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Lovenox and Baby Aspirin 1 minute ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 1 minute ago
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 1 minute ago
- › how to keep 12mo entertained on international flight 3 minutes ago
- › Debate This Quote 4 minutes ago
- › Clueless about how to night wean? 6 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 10 minutes ago
- › OB vs. Midwife 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone else feeling sick? 13 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP….I'M FREAKING OUT EACH TIME MY BABY WAKES AT NIGHT! 15 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild