Awesome. I love it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 147post #2921 of 33849/24/13 at 7:56pmpost #2922 of 33849/24/13 at 8:49pm
So for all the Valveeta lovers, I found this on Pinterest and wondered if any of you had seen this or wanted to try it.
I am having a crappy night - Eli hasn't stopped crying ... :( I wish he could feel better already.post #2923 of 33849/24/13 at 8:52pmThank you!
I'm irritated right now. I have a friend that I'm kind of virtual-doulaing for (lives states away) and she just is being admitted to the hospital because her water broke. She is 1cm 70%. I really co filed her to go home. But I doubt she will. And her OB doesn't seem to be "normal birth" friendly. Arggggggg!! I wish people would just realize that in most cases, it's SO MUCH SAFER to stay at home if your water breaks until you are in active labor. I hate that doctors make them feel like they can't. I hate to call it so early but I see lots of interventions and maybe a csection in her future.post #2924 of 33849/24/13 at 8:54pmpost #2925 of 33849/24/13 at 9:02pm
Okay I just opened Snaps from Ash and Abra, and my evening is now complete. LOL. Love it. I just got done with writing up a bunch of marketing strategies for my fake business, and I'm starting to think my partner and I should actually make this into a real start-up. I can't even share it on here because I'm afraid one of you will steal the company name and run with it! It's so freakin' awesome.
Can somebody please explain to me how to type text into Snapchat photos? I only saw the option to draw (as many of you saw, ha!).post #2926 of 33849/24/13 at 9:17pmpost #2927 of 33849/24/13 at 9:19pmpost #2928 of 33849/24/13 at 9:22pmpost #2929 of 33849/24/13 at 9:35pmpost #2930 of 33849/24/13 at 10:09pmSo I tried to highlight my own hair tonight... And failed. The color is fine but its patchy in a pretty bad way. Eek! Anyone know what to do to fix it? Seems like I do an ok color job most of the time, but then once a year it turns out bad. And I go on vacation me t week and have maternity puctures in a few weeks! Whaaaaaa...post #2931 of 33849/24/13 at 10:10pmpost #2932 of 33849/24/13 at 10:26pm
Kali, I'm sorry about your friend. My old best-friend had her water break and didn't go into labor for 5 days! Luckily our midwives (we used the same ones) weren't so worried about any time requirements, just that the baby was doing okay. The 24 hour rule is so silly, it doesn't mean anything. It seems that it's pretty standard for humans to go along with whatever the group wants, and especially to go along with whatever a doctor wants (I mean, they are god right?). Sigh..
Katie, I added you, now you'll get super cool snaps of Coralie throwing a fit on the potty too.post #2933 of 33849/25/13 at 12:09ampost #2934 of 33849/25/13 at 4:26amKali, good luck to your friend. How are you feeling now?
Joanie, yay for working it out. How's everything going?
Katie, my night weaning is failing, how was last night for you?
Amanda, why are you sending blank pictures?
My camera on my phone quit working again, so you were all just spared a grumpy morning picture.
Edited by seraf - 9/25/13 at 4:47ampost #2935 of 33849/25/13 at 5:17ampost #2936 of 33849/25/13 at 5:40amThread Starter
I'm here!! And yes, I'm pissed I have so much to read. You ladies are snapchat obsessed! I told dh about it and he was like, that doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in. Sigh. I'll have to steal the iPad and find it myself. I'm really bad with that thing.
I was off at a meeting... I was "picked" (i.e. no one else wanted to do it) to be on the District Parent Advisory Committee, which is a group that gets together every other month or so to discuss ways to get parents more involved with the school district, know what's going on at their kids' schools, etc. We'll see if anything comes of it... we can only get like 5 people to show up to PTA.
I also canned another 6 quarts of tomato puree/juice. That took all afternoon. I hope we use this stuff over the winter! Today I have the toy shipment arriving... like 1500 pounds of toys. Friday will be sorting day, so I'll be MIA that entire day pretty much. Just a head's up. I'll need a summary of the day's events... Ash.
Kali, Zephyr like the west wind, right? I love that name! Hope you get some pain relief at the chiro and figure out how to fix your hair! I need to henna my hair again ASAP. I hate all the grey hair I have these days.
Nicole, yay for pooping! I know that was a while ago, but I thought it deserved some credit. Oh, and Fast and the Furious 6 was pretty good, I thought. You don't really need to have seen the others except you needed to know that Lettie died in the 5th one. Or we think she did... My dh loves all those movies.
Sara, yay for weight gain! How's the weaning going?
Katie, how was your night? Any better?
Amanda, how are things with you? I have a question about girl scouts... how religious would you say it is? What about cliquish?
Joanie, how are you doing? Feeling any less stressed? How is your mom?
Mal, how is your mom?
Abra, ¡muy bien! Me gustaria recordar mi Espanol. Tal vez, cada dia ire a Costa Rica otra vez. Hmm... no idea if my tenses are right. LOL!
I'm sure I missed some stuff... sorry ladies!
Edited by Jaimee - 9/25/13 at 5:50ampost #2937 of 33849/25/13 at 6:01amYay Mal!
Jaimee, App Store, click search, type snap chat, click free, type your password, install. Then touch the button to exit to the home screen and you will see it loading. Once loaded, tap to open, and sign up. After you add all of us, take a picture and tap the screen where you want the caption. Once typed, you can still drag it around. You can save the picture before or after you caption it by tapping the icon near the lower left center. You can allow shorter or longer view by tapping the number at left bottom. You can then chose to send to as many or few friends as you like. Alternately, you can hold the shutter button to record a video instead of a still.
Weaning was so much easier when we were traveling and they were completely distracted. The cool weather is allowing me to eat. My stove seems to be broken, so the crockpot is my friend.
Good lucky with your toy distribution.
Edited by seraf - 9/25/13 at 6:21ampost #2938 of 33849/25/13 at 6:46ampost #2939 of 33849/25/13 at 6:50am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › What do you wish you would have known beforehand? 15 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 19 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 43 minutes ago
- › What's your friendship situation like? 46 minutes ago
- › General Chat 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › when did you discover your child had an eye problem? and what was... 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Bumps downstairs.. 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Teach acceptable noise levels 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Breast pads 5 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild