Practico Espanol todos los dias
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 17post #321 of 33849/5/13 at 3:57pmpost #322 of 33849/5/13 at 4:00pmpost #323 of 33849/5/13 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Abra, you should start a Spanish thread so we can chat in Spanish, you know like ¿donde esta el bano? Cool about the materials! Massive bummer about Coralie and her stinker behavior. It can get so tiring and frustrating!
Nicole, fun surprise dinner! And loose bowels? That can be a good sign of things to come soon! Your body is cleaning itself out in preparation! That or you had some bad food...
Sara, I felt inspired by you and had the olders help me make dinner tonight. Avalon did some garden harvesting, food washing, chopping, measuring and stirring. Austin did some adding of food and stirring. Avalon spilled water, stole the prepped food off the counter, and tried to shove the olders off their step stools.
Ash, when do you leave for vacay?
Joanie, therapy sounds like a good plan. Are there possibly different meds you could try? What about mega doses of Niacin?
Sonja, LOL mouse cake.... Mmmm! Mousse cake?post #324 of 33849/5/13 at 4:06pmThread Starter
Hey where has Anthia been? Busy selling her house and moving, I bet. If you're reading this, we'd love to hear an update!!
Okay, Anthia, Kami, Sonja, Amber, Jill, Kirsten, Becca (if you're still following along?), Kali, and Kathy (are you still here?)... want to update your bios to something more detailed and fun? See below for inspiration...
CD'sMom1031- Nicole: (25). DH (24). DS (10/31/11). DD (EDD September 2013). Part time mom, full time vet tech who enjoys hating people and loving the world.
Seraf- Sara: thirty-something mom of four Ohians. When not nursing in public, she is generally found in the company of young men (hahaha!)
Mal85- Mallory: (27), married to DH (31) since 2005. Mama to DD1 (4) and Greta aka Junebug (21 months). I'm a full time mom, part-time teacher, part-time childcare provider who likes reading, cooking, and way too much Facebook.
SoCaliMommy- Kami: 11/4 baby boy Harlan Drake, 6:48pm at 10lbs even 21 1/2"
Autumnshades- Sonja: 11/7, baby boy Elijah Matthias, 6:25am, 6 lbs 10 oz, 20 inches long
Jill the Pill- Jill: 11/11, baby girl Audrey Catharine 6lbs 5oz 19 inches long
TalkToMeNow- Amanda: (33), married to dh (37), mom to dsd (16), dd1 (11), dd2 (8), and ds Jasper (11/12/11). Aspiring actress/model. Likes long walks on the beach at sunset, sushi, bow hunting, and snuggles.
KayPea- Kirsten: 11/13, baby boy Oren Edward Adams, 5:45pm, 9lbs 11oz, 21 in long, 15in head!
Beccawprice- Becca: 11/16, baby boy Teddy (Theodore), 8 lb, 7 oz.
jhsmama11-Amber: 11/19, baby boy Jack Henry
dashley111- Ash: (really close to 30), DH (even closer to 30), DS (10), DD (6), and baby B (November 2011). Crazy front-yard gardening neighbor to several suburbanites, friend to mostly recovering alcoholics, and stay at home mom to various children and occasionally some very immature adults. Former ER nurse and goat pimp.
birdhappy85- Joanie: (27), married to DH (31), mommy to Sora (20m), dwelling in the Midwest 'burbs, accountant for work, student for life, loves to socialize, cook up some mean GFCF dishes, make her house look presentable, and have playdates with other mommy friends like, as much as possible
ZippyGirl- Anthia: 11/24, baby boy Bode McGuire born at 6:14 a.m.
glassesgirlnj - Kathy: 11/28, baby girl Annamaria Sigyn Estelle, 7lbs even, 19.75 in, 8:09pm
KaliShanti- Kali: 11/29, baby boy Enoch Noble Grandison , 8 lbs 7 oz. 21.25 in, 11:45pm
Jaimee: (34), Dh (a younger university professor), Avalon (6), Austin (3), and Avery (Nov. 2011). Vegetarian, organic gardening, food preserving, co-op leading, photo taking, running, reading, natural parenting advocating, online forum over posting stay at home mom with degrees in biology, chemistry, and anthropology that are waiting to once again be used. Former API leader and tutor/teacher to girls in rehab.post #325 of 33849/5/13 at 4:07pmpost #326 of 33849/5/13 at 4:10pmpost #327 of 33849/5/13 at 4:13pmpost #328 of 33849/5/13 at 4:13pmpost #329 of 33849/5/13 at 4:16pmpost #330 of 33849/5/13 at 4:23pmBlame the coffee for loose poo. It does it to me anyway. But hope for labor!
Joanie, let's me, you and Amanda start a therapy club. I'm looking into myself. Never gone before so just trying to find out the insurance part of it right now.
Greta has decided the last few days that naps are for wimps.post #331 of 33849/5/13 at 4:25pmpost #332 of 33849/5/13 at 5:24pmYay for yay, Sara!
Ready for the therapy club, Mal.
Therapy was interesting. I was not told to nut up. I'm not going to do anything right now, but I need H to understand that he has to respect that I'm not willing to work on things or talk. I just want to coexist for now. I am going to think and plan. I keep running into a few rough spots in my plan, so lots of thinking. Anyway, I do feel better.
I still am not home. I am going to go straight to bed the second I get there. Lolpost #333 of 33849/5/13 at 5:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by seraf
Ash, yay for mild pox! And vacation!
Nicole, yay for surprise dinner!
Abra, yay for Spanish!
Jaimee, hmmm, we're mostly crash and bash at our house. And giggle baby dolls. That sounds like quite a deal.
Amanda, yay for all the food!
Sonja, yay for mouse cake!?
Joanie, yay for therapy!
Whahahahahahaha... Autocorrect is annoying. Yes Sara and Jaimee, it's mousse the cake was yummy. We a having lime squares today . Mouse cake sounds interesting
Edited by Autumnshades - 9/5/13 at 5:43pmpost #334 of 33849/5/13 at 5:39pmpost #335 of 33849/5/13 at 5:54pmpost #336 of 33849/5/13 at 7:43pmQuote:
ummm... I think my child may be the cause of a dead seagull in the next few days Eli was happily feeding a peacock some crackers when a seagull came along. He was so excited he didn't realize he was out of crackers and grabbed whatever was in his tray of the stroller threw it, and until it hit the ground I didn't realize he had thrown his little rhino at the seagull. The seagull snapped it up and swallowed it!!!!!!!!! It looks like this:
umm...yeah.post #337 of 33849/5/13 at 7:45pmpost #338 of 33849/5/13 at 7:55pmHaha that's funny!
Nicole I am anxiously awaiting...
We left a few hours ago and have hit the worst string of storms. We had a warning to get under cover, drove through 6 inches of standing water on I-5 and have actually seen cars struck by lightening...if you don't hear from me tomorrow I'm probably dead.post #339 of 33849/5/13 at 8:00pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Are you exercising? 28 seconds ago
- › Dorit Reiss 4 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Please help 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing solids with nutrient-dense food 8 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 16 minutes ago
- › milestones 17 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 17 minutes ago
- › March Unschooling Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Introducing solids 22 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild