Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 167post #3321 of 33849/30/13 at 2:19pmpost #3322 of 33849/30/13 at 2:24pmpost #3323 of 33849/30/13 at 2:51pm
Jaimee, my snapchat is Autumnshades. I had to go through the same issues as you to find Snapchat (via Safari and not through the app store directly)
Still pouring rain ... seriously ... enough already. I am soaked. I was out with Eli to pick up a card for DH for our anniversary tomorrow and we ended up walking home from downtown (20 minutes) because I was out of bus tickets... umm ... I am soaked to the bone. It is just coming down so hard. We haven't had enough autumn weather yet, please don't let this be the way the weather is going to be! I need a bit more nice weather to transition me into winter...
Love all the snaps of coffee mugs :) We have several, and every few days something is broken - Eli broke a glass yesterday because he tried to build a tower with it. Yip, good parenting... I didnt even know he had a glass. It wasn't shattered, only a chunk of glass broke out the side and thankfully he didn't get hurt. The worst mug experience I had was probably the day we had 1 teabag left. it was one of those rough days, I was thinking how good it would be to have a nice warm cup of tea - poured the hot water in the cup, and the cup cracked somehow as I picked it up from the counter, spilling the entire contents onto the floor including the one and only tea bag. Yeah that was sad...
I think Eli has a good idea ... he is insisting on wearing pajamas. Right weather for it ... now if only he would nap. Whats up with this no napping spree...post #3324 of 33849/30/13 at 2:52pmpost #3325 of 33849/30/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
Weird, I have no ideas..
Alright, alright, Sara doesn't want the super awesome collection of mugs we were going to send her.
Ha ha Ash, that sucks.post #3326 of 33849/30/13 at 3:07pmpost #3327 of 33849/30/13 at 3:20pmI rarely get sound, Sonja, and I think it was my own fault. Shoot a video. When you're in there, on the lower left, there's a volume button. Click it. If that turned it on, you may have had mute on. I guess I did. Now I have sound with my videos.
Ash, if you were all alone, at least no one noticed.
Soup for dinner. I'm very excited.post #3328 of 33849/30/13 at 3:27pmpost #3329 of 33849/30/13 at 3:56pmpost #3330 of 33849/30/13 at 3:57pmpost #3331 of 33849/30/13 at 4:00pmI should be in class right now but I'm still sitting at my work desk. It's about 6pm. Today was bad. I think I'm going to call my sister on my way home from work and vent about how much I hate what I do sometimes. That allergy-wake-up effed up my mental clarity today and of course it's the busiest day of the month. I made so many mistakes I had to fix, it's not even funny. Then DH patiently waited for me outside for over 20 minutes because we had a lunch date and I had so much sh*t to fix before I could go to lunch... I give up on stress management. It's not like this stress is going away. I#$(#*(!*)#!H!HLD!D$@#(!*post #3332 of 33849/30/13 at 4:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by birdhappy85
I should be in class right now but I'm still sitting at my work desk. It's about 6pm. Today was bad. I think I'm going to call my sister on my way home from work and vent about how much I hate what I do sometimes. That allergy-wake-up effed up my mental clarity today and of course it's the busiest day of the month. I made so many mistakes I had to fix, it's not even funny. Then DH patiently waited for me outside for over 20 minutes because we had a lunch date and I had so much sh*t to fix before I could go to lunch... I give up on stress management. It's not like this stress is going away. I#$(#*(!*)#!H!HLD!D$@#(!*
Boooooooo! :(post #3333 of 33849/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #3334 of 33849/30/13 at 5:14pmpost #3335 of 33849/30/13 at 5:15pmpost #3336 of 33849/30/13 at 5:45pmpost #3337 of 33849/30/13 at 7:07pmpost #3338 of 33849/30/13 at 8:03pmpost #3339 of 33849/30/13 at 8:34pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Meet ups, parenting groups in the metro DC area 2 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 10 minutes ago
- › Risperidone for a young child? 12 minutes ago
- › The Official 2014 Treasure Map 16 minutes ago
- › Wine In Labor 16 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 17 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 18 minutes ago
- › hi! 18 minutes ago
- › fun thread - let's make a list 18 minutes ago
- › Lupus, OB Care and Epidurals 20 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo
- › Magic Under the Table by BrainChild
- › So Precious It Hurts by Sheryl Paul
- › Is Your Child Ready to Read? A Checklist by Melanie Mayo