Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Today at 9:53 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: Yesterday
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 167post #3321 of 33849/30/13 at 2:19pmpost #3322 of 33849/30/13 at 2:24pmpost #3323 of 33849/30/13 at 2:51pm
Jaimee, my snapchat is Autumnshades. I had to go through the same issues as you to find Snapchat (via Safari and not through the app store directly)
Still pouring rain ... seriously ... enough already. I am soaked. I was out with Eli to pick up a card for DH for our anniversary tomorrow and we ended up walking home from downtown (20 minutes) because I was out of bus tickets... umm ... I am soaked to the bone. It is just coming down so hard. We haven't had enough autumn weather yet, please don't let this be the way the weather is going to be! I need a bit more nice weather to transition me into winter...
Love all the snaps of coffee mugs :) We have several, and every few days something is broken - Eli broke a glass yesterday because he tried to build a tower with it. Yip, good parenting... I didnt even know he had a glass. It wasn't shattered, only a chunk of glass broke out the side and thankfully he didn't get hurt. The worst mug experience I had was probably the day we had 1 teabag left. it was one of those rough days, I was thinking how good it would be to have a nice warm cup of tea - poured the hot water in the cup, and the cup cracked somehow as I picked it up from the counter, spilling the entire contents onto the floor including the one and only tea bag. Yeah that was sad...
I think Eli has a good idea ... he is insisting on wearing pajamas. Right weather for it ... now if only he would nap. Whats up with this no napping spree...post #3324 of 33849/30/13 at 2:52pmpost #3325 of 33849/30/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
Weird, I have no ideas..
Alright, alright, Sara doesn't want the super awesome collection of mugs we were going to send her.
Ha ha Ash, that sucks.post #3326 of 33849/30/13 at 3:07pmpost #3327 of 33849/30/13 at 3:20pmI rarely get sound, Sonja, and I think it was my own fault. Shoot a video. When you're in there, on the lower left, there's a volume button. Click it. If that turned it on, you may have had mute on. I guess I did. Now I have sound with my videos.
Ash, if you were all alone, at least no one noticed.
Soup for dinner. I'm very excited.post #3328 of 33849/30/13 at 3:27pmpost #3329 of 33849/30/13 at 3:56pmpost #3330 of 33849/30/13 at 3:57pmpost #3331 of 33849/30/13 at 4:00pmI should be in class right now but I'm still sitting at my work desk. It's about 6pm. Today was bad. I think I'm going to call my sister on my way home from work and vent about how much I hate what I do sometimes. That allergy-wake-up effed up my mental clarity today and of course it's the busiest day of the month. I made so many mistakes I had to fix, it's not even funny. Then DH patiently waited for me outside for over 20 minutes because we had a lunch date and I had so much sh*t to fix before I could go to lunch... I give up on stress management. It's not like this stress is going away. I#$(#*(!*)#!H!HLD!D$@#(!*post #3332 of 33849/30/13 at 4:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by birdhappy85
I should be in class right now but I'm still sitting at my work desk. It's about 6pm. Today was bad. I think I'm going to call my sister on my way home from work and vent about how much I hate what I do sometimes. That allergy-wake-up effed up my mental clarity today and of course it's the busiest day of the month. I made so many mistakes I had to fix, it's not even funny. Then DH patiently waited for me outside for over 20 minutes because we had a lunch date and I had so much sh*t to fix before I could go to lunch... I give up on stress management. It's not like this stress is going away. I#$(#*(!*)#!H!HLD!D$@#(!*
Boooooooo! :(post #3333 of 33849/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #3334 of 33849/30/13 at 5:14pmpost #3335 of 33849/30/13 at 5:15pmpost #3336 of 33849/30/13 at 5:45pmpost #3337 of 33849/30/13 at 7:07pmpost #3338 of 33849/30/13 at 8:03pmpost #3339 of 33849/30/13 at 8:34pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Ever feel stuck? 34 seconds ago
- › Jokes and Cartoons 3 minutes ago
- › I think I am avoiding homework :lol: Is it possible to avoid... 7 minutes ago
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 9 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 12 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Need globe recommendation 16 minutes ago
- › Anyone Want to Rant or Rave About the Holidays? 17 minutes ago
- › mom of 8 19 minutes ago
- › Calorie Counting for Weight Loss - anybody else? 19 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo