Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 167post #3321 of 33849/30/13 at 2:19pmpost #3322 of 33849/30/13 at 2:24pmpost #3323 of 33849/30/13 at 2:51pm
Jaimee, my snapchat is Autumnshades. I had to go through the same issues as you to find Snapchat (via Safari and not through the app store directly)
Still pouring rain ... seriously ... enough already. I am soaked. I was out with Eli to pick up a card for DH for our anniversary tomorrow and we ended up walking home from downtown (20 minutes) because I was out of bus tickets... umm ... I am soaked to the bone. It is just coming down so hard. We haven't had enough autumn weather yet, please don't let this be the way the weather is going to be! I need a bit more nice weather to transition me into winter...
Love all the snaps of coffee mugs :) We have several, and every few days something is broken - Eli broke a glass yesterday because he tried to build a tower with it. Yip, good parenting... I didnt even know he had a glass. It wasn't shattered, only a chunk of glass broke out the side and thankfully he didn't get hurt. The worst mug experience I had was probably the day we had 1 teabag left. it was one of those rough days, I was thinking how good it would be to have a nice warm cup of tea - poured the hot water in the cup, and the cup cracked somehow as I picked it up from the counter, spilling the entire contents onto the floor including the one and only tea bag. Yeah that was sad...
I think Eli has a good idea ... he is insisting on wearing pajamas. Right weather for it ... now if only he would nap. Whats up with this no napping spree...post #3324 of 33849/30/13 at 2:52pmpost #3325 of 33849/30/13 at 2:58pmQuote:
Weird, I have no ideas..
Alright, alright, Sara doesn't want the super awesome collection of mugs we were going to send her.
Ha ha Ash, that sucks.post #3326 of 33849/30/13 at 3:07pmpost #3327 of 33849/30/13 at 3:20pmI rarely get sound, Sonja, and I think it was my own fault. Shoot a video. When you're in there, on the lower left, there's a volume button. Click it. If that turned it on, you may have had mute on. I guess I did. Now I have sound with my videos.
Ash, if you were all alone, at least no one noticed.
Soup for dinner. I'm very excited.post #3328 of 33849/30/13 at 3:27pmpost #3329 of 33849/30/13 at 3:56pmpost #3330 of 33849/30/13 at 3:57pmpost #3331 of 33849/30/13 at 4:00pmI should be in class right now but I'm still sitting at my work desk. It's about 6pm. Today was bad. I think I'm going to call my sister on my way home from work and vent about how much I hate what I do sometimes. That allergy-wake-up effed up my mental clarity today and of course it's the busiest day of the month. I made so many mistakes I had to fix, it's not even funny. Then DH patiently waited for me outside for over 20 minutes because we had a lunch date and I had so much sh*t to fix before I could go to lunch... I give up on stress management. It's not like this stress is going away. I#$(#*(!*)#!H!HLD!D$@#(!*post #3332 of 33849/30/13 at 4:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by birdhappy85
I should be in class right now but I'm still sitting at my work desk. It's about 6pm. Today was bad. I think I'm going to call my sister on my way home from work and vent about how much I hate what I do sometimes. That allergy-wake-up effed up my mental clarity today and of course it's the busiest day of the month. I made so many mistakes I had to fix, it's not even funny. Then DH patiently waited for me outside for over 20 minutes because we had a lunch date and I had so much sh*t to fix before I could go to lunch... I give up on stress management. It's not like this stress is going away. I#$(#*(!*)#!H!HLD!D$@#(!*
Boooooooo! :(post #3333 of 33849/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #3334 of 33849/30/13 at 5:14pmpost #3335 of 33849/30/13 at 5:15pmpost #3336 of 33849/30/13 at 5:45pmpost #3337 of 33849/30/13 at 7:07pmpost #3338 of 33849/30/13 at 8:03pmpost #3339 of 33849/30/13 at 8:34pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › "Here Comes the Judgment" 9 seconds ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 15 seconds ago
- › Due Date Roll Call! 34 seconds ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 1 minute ago
- › Working non conventional hours and childcare? 2 minutes ago
- › How to breastfeed and still lead a normal life? 5 minutes ago
- › 2014 Low Income Support Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 8 minutes ago
- › Easy-to-remove canning labels? 13 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 15 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher