I'm sure that squirrels everywhere are offended that you just compared them to raccoons. Funny ad.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 38post #741 of 33849/9/13 at 8:34ampost #742 of 33849/9/13 at 8:36ampost #743 of 33849/9/13 at 8:37ampost #744 of 33849/9/13 at 8:39ampost #745 of 33849/9/13 at 8:43amAmanda you are free to say whatever you need here! We don't mind listening.
Rafting was awesome, I was way more scared than my 10 year old. My son was fearless. At one point me and my cousin saw the rapids and both expressed our regret. But it was too late. It ended up being way more fun than scary and I would totally do it again.post #746 of 33849/9/13 at 8:44ampost #747 of 33849/9/13 at 8:45ampost #748 of 33849/9/13 at 8:46ampost #749 of 33849/9/13 at 8:47ampost #750 of 33849/9/13 at 8:48ampost #751 of 33849/9/13 at 8:50am
Sara, I want to see the commercial.
Ash, I don’t want to be mememememe all the time. Here is what is really getting me though. I’m getting all kinds of begging, promises to change, etc. He admits he’s been awful, treated us all poorly, says he needs help, etc. But he keeps going back to how he didn’t change the million times before because he never thought I’d actually leave. Which just makes me so mad! My words were never enough? Therapy wasn’t enough? My actually saying that I won’t be able to continue the relationship if he doesn’t change wasn’t enough? So now I feel like the bad guy for not being willing to show me he can change. This crap has been going on since J was a small baby. That’s 1.5 years of chances in a 3 year relationship. I’m sorry, I just feel done.post #752 of 33849/9/13 at 8:52ampost #753 of 33849/9/13 at 8:52amUgh, I forgot everything today. I left my work badge/key in another purse at home, so I'm hoping not to have to leave the premises to go to the bathroom or else I'll have to knock on the door for someone to let me back in. lol. I forgot to bring in my history textbook to study on my breaks before class tonight (and I'm parked way too far away to make me want to go retrieve it in 87F weather we're supposed to have today). Fml. At least I brought lunch.post #754 of 33849/9/13 at 8:58ampost #755 of 33849/9/13 at 9:01ampost #756 of 33849/9/13 at 9:02amlol, well then, it's my lucky day! I'll take a look in a few..... Amanda, we can never hear too much of your happenings. Don't ever hold back. For real. That's an a**hole-ish thing for him to be saying all the time too. I mean really, doesn't he realize he's making himself look even worse by admitting he didn't change because he "didn't feel it was immediately necessary" yet? Oy.post #757 of 33849/9/13 at 9:04amConner slept until 1045am. I can dig it.
Amanda, seriously, bitch away.
I love the Mayhem commercials. My new favorites are the Swiffer commercials with Morty and his wife. They're so cute! Or the ATT commercials.
Oh. I'm still pregnant. LOL I had a dream I had a wicked fast labor and didn't give you guys a play by play and you were all mad and uninvited me to our hang out, LMAO. I love prego dreams.post #758 of 33849/9/13 at 9:09ampost #759 of 33849/9/13 at 9:12amNicole, lol. I wake up looking for a baby post every morning and take long periods of silence as a sign.Quote:
Maybe AH should be the abbreviation for when the D is not quite right?post #760 of 33849/9/13 at 9:14am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › What's next mom?? 2 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding and weight gain 6 minutes ago
- › Birth Bead Swap - Sign Up Here! 7 minutes ago
- › Do you wash your face daily? 8 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 11 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 12 minutes ago
- › organizing before baby comes... 13 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 14 minutes ago
- › Water Slings, what are your favorites? 14 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapering 16 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild