Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 40post #781 of 33849/9/13 at 9:55ampost #782 of 33849/9/13 at 9:57ampost #783 of 33849/9/13 at 10:05ampost #784 of 33849/9/13 at 10:18amThread Starter
Avalon was chowing on ice several times a day for a while and we wondered about anemia, but nope, just likes ice.
Amanda, for sure keep venting... that's ultimately what these forums are for, right? Venting and support? We're here for you!
Nicole, one day until your due date?
Sara, hilarious commercial!
So at Austin's preschool we have to sign up for a semester "project" to fulfill the "cooperative" portion of the school. I signed up for cutting, assuming I may have to cut stuff every couple of weeks or so especially considering there are 2 of us signed up to cut. Nope. Like every 5 days I'm getting another pack of 30 things to cut. And not just squares or circles... oh no, like the letter B or a turtle with 4 legs, a tail, and a head, which all make cutting a challenge. I'm seriously stressing about cutting this sh*t for my preschooler. I told his teacher that I can only cut after like 10pm b/c I have three kids, one of which hasn't gone to bed prior to 11pm for the last week, and she said she could give me some "cutting tips" to make things easier. Um, cutting tips?! Like there is some special way to cut that makes this easier? Like cutting out several at once, 'cause I already do that, but at some point you can't add more layers or everything gets wonky. So do preschool teachers have some magical way to cut that I'm not aware of that will make cutting out 30 fish 5 days after I cut out 30 turtles go way faster?!post #785 of 33849/9/13 at 10:23amYep. One day. I'm off tomorrow so I'm having a friend come over so the day passes by faster, haha.
That sounds super time consuming, Jaimee. Haha.
Anyone here besides me have their tongue pierced? I've had mine for about 7 years. The bottom has hurt the last couple of days. I looked at it today and it looks like the skin is stretching or growing over it. Should I count my losses and take it out?post #786 of 33849/9/13 at 10:26ampost #787 of 33849/9/13 at 10:27amNicole, I have had my tongue pierced an embarrassing number of times (4? 6 if you count the web? I tried for 3 in a row a couple of times but always ripped the front one out. Ouch!). If you are having erosion, you may want to take it out for a while or go to a shop and find out what they recommend. You may just need a longer barbell for a little while due to swelling, like when you were first pierced.post #788 of 33849/9/13 at 10:28ampost #789 of 33849/9/13 at 10:32amNicole, also, if you do take it out, it should be healed and all you have to do to put jewelry back in is dilate it to the proper gauge. I use fishing line for that because its rigid enough to slide in but flexible enough to wear for a few hours. So I put in one piece, wait half an hour, put in another, repeat until I'm close enough that I can shove a barbel through. I could probably have a tongue ring in again tonight if I was motivated, but mine started hurting my bottom teeth after a few months last time.post #790 of 33849/9/13 at 10:33ampost #791 of 33849/9/13 at 10:33ampost #792 of 33849/9/13 at 10:35ampost #793 of 33849/9/13 at 10:36ampost #794 of 33849/9/13 at 10:49ampost #795 of 33849/9/13 at 10:57ampost #796 of 33849/9/13 at 11:02ampost #797 of 33849/9/13 at 11:10ampost #798 of 33849/9/13 at 11:16ampost #799 of 33849/9/13 at 11:17am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 3 minutes ago
- › What's your friendship situation like? 6 minutes ago
- › General Chat 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › when did you discover your child had an eye problem? and what was... 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Bumps downstairs.. 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Teach acceptable noise levels 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Breast pads 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Looking for sweets and cookies that are healthy and taste nice 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › How you know you have "Pregnancy Brain" 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild