Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 11:38 pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
September 2013 Chit Chat - Page 40post #781 of 33849/9/13 at 9:55ampost #782 of 33849/9/13 at 9:57ampost #783 of 33849/9/13 at 10:05ampost #784 of 33849/9/13 at 10:18amThread Starter
Avalon was chowing on ice several times a day for a while and we wondered about anemia, but nope, just likes ice.
Amanda, for sure keep venting... that's ultimately what these forums are for, right? Venting and support? We're here for you!
Nicole, one day until your due date?
Sara, hilarious commercial!
So at Austin's preschool we have to sign up for a semester "project" to fulfill the "cooperative" portion of the school. I signed up for cutting, assuming I may have to cut stuff every couple of weeks or so especially considering there are 2 of us signed up to cut. Nope. Like every 5 days I'm getting another pack of 30 things to cut. And not just squares or circles... oh no, like the letter B or a turtle with 4 legs, a tail, and a head, which all make cutting a challenge. I'm seriously stressing about cutting this sh*t for my preschooler. I told his teacher that I can only cut after like 10pm b/c I have three kids, one of which hasn't gone to bed prior to 11pm for the last week, and she said she could give me some "cutting tips" to make things easier. Um, cutting tips?! Like there is some special way to cut that makes this easier? Like cutting out several at once, 'cause I already do that, but at some point you can't add more layers or everything gets wonky. So do preschool teachers have some magical way to cut that I'm not aware of that will make cutting out 30 fish 5 days after I cut out 30 turtles go way faster?!post #785 of 33849/9/13 at 10:23amYep. One day. I'm off tomorrow so I'm having a friend come over so the day passes by faster, haha.
That sounds super time consuming, Jaimee. Haha.
Anyone here besides me have their tongue pierced? I've had mine for about 7 years. The bottom has hurt the last couple of days. I looked at it today and it looks like the skin is stretching or growing over it. Should I count my losses and take it out?post #786 of 33849/9/13 at 10:26ampost #787 of 33849/9/13 at 10:27amNicole, I have had my tongue pierced an embarrassing number of times (4? 6 if you count the web? I tried for 3 in a row a couple of times but always ripped the front one out. Ouch!). If you are having erosion, you may want to take it out for a while or go to a shop and find out what they recommend. You may just need a longer barbell for a little while due to swelling, like when you were first pierced.post #788 of 33849/9/13 at 10:28ampost #789 of 33849/9/13 at 10:32amNicole, also, if you do take it out, it should be healed and all you have to do to put jewelry back in is dilate it to the proper gauge. I use fishing line for that because its rigid enough to slide in but flexible enough to wear for a few hours. So I put in one piece, wait half an hour, put in another, repeat until I'm close enough that I can shove a barbel through. I could probably have a tongue ring in again tonight if I was motivated, but mine started hurting my bottom teeth after a few months last time.post #790 of 33849/9/13 at 10:33ampost #791 of 33849/9/13 at 10:33ampost #792 of 33849/9/13 at 10:35ampost #793 of 33849/9/13 at 10:36ampost #794 of 33849/9/13 at 10:49ampost #795 of 33849/9/13 at 10:57ampost #796 of 33849/9/13 at 11:02ampost #797 of 33849/9/13 at 11:10ampost #798 of 33849/9/13 at 11:16ampost #799 of 33849/9/13 at 11:17am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 9 minutes ago
- › Piercing baby ears - okay or not? 10 minutes ago
- › So what if my child has ADHD? 19 minutes ago
- › birth stories! 20 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 34 minutes ago
- › The Big Thank You thread 48 minutes ago
- › Homebirth Spangdahelm area 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Welcome Babies! 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Does breastfeeding "ruin" your breasts? 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › Stocking stuffers 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo