Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tummy time and other fun Last post on 9/6/13 at 11:40am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- What's new? Last post on 11/3/13 at 4:54pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby sleep habits. Last post on 11/23/13 at 2:27am in July 2013 Due Date Club
- Babies and postpartum chat Last post on 10/4/13 at 4:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Baby habits thread Last post on 9/13/13 at 5:45pm in July 2013 Due Date Club
For New Mothers: The Dishes Will Get Done... Eventually
Last edited: 7/10/13
- Join Your Due Date Club!Last edited: 12/4/13
- 10 Things You Don't Need For a New BabyLast edited: 9/10/13
- Holiday time: when family & friends criticise your parenting...Last edited: 11/19/12
- Incorporating Mindfulness into MotherhoodLast edited: 3/31/13
Cute Baby Photo Thread - Page 7post #121 of 2889/24/13 at 5:55pmpost #122 of 2889/24/13 at 7:03pmpost #123 of 2889/24/13 at 8:54pmpost #124 of 2889/25/13 at 3:23ampost #125 of 2889/25/13 at 10:34ampost #126 of 2889/25/13 at 11:19ampost #127 of 2889/25/13 at 1:56pmpost #128 of 2889/26/13 at 1:39pmpost #129 of 2889/26/13 at 1:41pmpost #130 of 2889/27/13 at 3:24ampost #131 of 2889/27/13 at 12:07pmpost #132 of 2889/27/13 at 4:49pmYay more bebes to oogle! So cute! I wanted to post a great shot I got of my little darling doing her "stretches" as we call them. When she wakes up its so cute to watch! iPhone Os7 has some awesome effects for photos and I used a black and white filter.
Mrs&Mrs--is that Otto with a paci? DD1 *needed* one while it appears L doesn't care about sucking the same way. Isn't that funny? They both look GREAT. I'm loving the month old pudge a lot more and easier handling-- she's even almost holding her head up!
She's a MONTH old today!!!post #133 of 2889/27/13 at 5:36pmpost #134 of 2889/28/13 at 1:49ampost #135 of 2889/28/13 at 12:58pmBeautiful babies everyone!! It took Violet's umbilical stub 1 day shy of 3 weeks to fall off! Insane. I was soo happy when it was gone.
Such a chunk!!
Almost 6 weeks old and getting so strong. She has that cute little forehead wrinkle that makes her look like she has a unibrow haha. It's my favorite thing ever.post #136 of 2889/28/13 at 4:06pmpost #137 of 2889/28/13 at 10:15pmQuote:
What a BEAUTY! Oh my gosh I could just squeeze her for days!
Mamamash-- Violet is so sweet! I love how well she holds her head up! I admit to forgetting to do any tummy time for L! and I remember DD1 hating it, though she had amazing head control! When did you start with Violet?post #138 of 2889/29/13 at 10:03am
tillymonster - Don't feel bad for not doing tummy time - we actively avoid that in our home. As long as she's tummy to tummy with you reclined on occasion, you're good. This blog post has some succinct addressing of the issues with tummy time in the American parenting world.
River, 3 weeks.
Dopey baby face
Hoping he keeps my blue eyespost #139 of 2889/29/13 at 10:37am
- Join Your Due Date Club!
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Clothing, Outerwear, and Shoes... 46 seconds ago
- › seeking advice for my 11 year old son that wants to be a girl 1 minute ago
- › A WWYD dilemma involving damaged property and compensation 1 minute ago
- › Anyone Want to Rant or Rave About the Holidays? 3 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, and Book... 3 minutes ago
- › What is your word for nursing? 6 minutes ago
- › boy, 3.5, SO PHYSICAL 6 minutes ago
- › LI Midwives Rochel Lieberman or Melanie Sumersille? 10 minutes ago
- › 8th grade son just isn't focussing in school 10 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions December 16 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo