So if you know where to look on the interwebs, you should be able to watch the first episode of season 4 around September 22nd. Who's excited!?
- topicTelevisiontagged by kitchensqueen, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- Alaska the Last Frontier Last post on 2/3/14 at 8:02am in Television
- What cartoon annoys you the most? Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:04am in Television
- Do you let your toddler watch TV? Last post on 8/16/13 at 12:33pm in Life with a Toddler
- Good shows for 5 - 8 year olds Last post on 7/29/13 at 10:49am in Television
- Question for no (or rare) tv/video moms... Last post on 7/17/13 at 12:12pm in Life with a Toddler
Downton Abbey Season 4!
No I haven't. Is it on PBS yet? I'm not fond of watching TV on my computer, something about the screen and having to hold the darn thing.
Is it only available on the internet now?
I'm dying to see the new season. But, what is it with this family, "New baby born, one of the parents has to die!" It's getting a little formulaic and starting to bother me. I hope this season is up to par with the ones in the past.
I have to go check OnDemand and see if it's on yet! Thank you!
I am absolutely in love with Downton Abbey-- I had watched bits and pieces of it on PBS a few times and enjoyed it, but this summer I sat down and watched the first three seasons in 3 weeks. Honestly, it was the best three weeks ever! I couldn't wait to get the kiddos off to dreamland so I could watch an episode or two. I'm typically not a big TV person but this show sucked me in (As did LOST- I watched all seven seasons three years ago, after my second son was born- it took about 6 weeks)
I am in the US and cannot wait until January to watch Season 4 so I am looking online.. wish me luck :D
Oh, I forgot, the UK gets if first.
Is Project Free TV a website?
I'm not one for watching TV on my computer. I don't like having to hold it. And my middle DD has just started getting into Downton (as soon as we finish every season of Lark Rise to Candleford, a great costume drama that has at least two or more of the actors from Downton) and as my dd has to catch up three seasons of Downton (along with working nearly full time and attending Grad School) I may have to wait until January to watch. I may sneak in a few episodes, but then I'll get addicted again and can't stop!
Oh, now there's an idea. Why haven't I thought of that. Thank you!
- › 16 weeks and fundus above belly button! 3 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding twins challenge 6 minutes ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 7 minutes ago
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 10 minutes ago
- › Does anyone still hang out here? 12 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 13 minutes ago
- › Queer Homeschoolers 38 minutes ago
- › 1 Year Old No Longer Eating Solids 41 minutes ago
- › The symptoms Thread 43 minutes ago
- › Grief during pregnancy 44 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild