Oh I'll just list what they did at age 2.
When DS1 was 2, he:
- took a bottle of mustard out of the fridge and squeezed every bit out onto off white carpet (of course it's impossible to remove the yellow stains even though we scrubbed all night).
- pushed the TV off the stand and broke it
- got hold of a black dry erase marker and scribbled over the walls in 3 rooms. We had to scrape off a layer to remove it, then repaint the walls.
- sprayed the walls and floor of a room with a bottle of "Shout"
- basically broke and shredded everything he touched :)
When DS2 was 2, he:
- opened a bag of raisin bagels and chew on a few of them, that's the most mess he ever made, he's a ruler follower and preserver. :)
I'm just glad they didn't drink detergent or swallow rocks or anything like that. :D