Yes Shiloh join the facebook group!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- October 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 11/1/13 at 5:57am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Post-partum check in here! - Page 17post #322 of 3283/6/14 at 11:53ampost #323 of 3283/6/14 at 12:59pmpost #324 of 3283/6/14 at 1:46pmpost #325 of 3283/7/14 at 12:08amMe too!
I loathe the way Facebook steals away the action from great sites like this one, where I feel more safe and anonymous. I find the mobile version just fine to post with on my phone.... I do have a Facebook account but not with my real name or any photos/information and only to check im with family's postings once a month. (Ok a few friends too but all I have known over ten years and feel certain I will still be close to them in ten years). Six years ago I approached Facebook in the mainstream way, adding everyone I ever met in life and online as friends and it got insane, and it didn't feel right. Then when I started considering privacy and internet and the direction it's headed (not necessarily problems today, but future facial recognition software) I realized I didn't want every single thing about my life out there in the cyber ether where I can never get it back. And my kids deserve the chance to decide for themselves as adults how much about their life they want on the internet.
Okrant over! :-) I'd love you guys to post here!post #326 of 3283/7/14 at 7:19pm
Hey there ladies! Still here, just usually searching the forums in my spare time and I dont have a fb account anymore.
All is well, little Izell is 4 mths old now, 15 lbs and 26 inches! Long and skinny just like her brother was and OH SO happy and smiley faced all the time! Nursing like a champ these days and frequently shows off how much she can wiggle her tongue around now that its free. Her big bro Drezden is even more in love with her than ever and often teaches her things and tells her stories. Feeling some major cabin fever lately and SO very ready for spring so I can get my hands back in the dirt!post #327 of 3283/8/14 at 1:54pmAhh, dirt sounds lovely. All is well here with Narayan and my five others. My oldest took the SAT today. Time flies. Narayan will be 5 months on the 11th which is also my 37th birthday! He's about 17 lbs and pretty tall, but I can't get a good measurement. He is such a joy and still feels like a wise man looking sweetly down on me.post #328 of 3283/12/14 at 8:04amI can't wait for spring! I usually don't even mind winter, but this one's been so brutal!
We've been having a tough time here with illnesses. Nasty colds, gastrointestinal bugs, fifth disease...it seems to never end. At least I'm not pregnant anymore, so the fifths isn't a big deal, but we're even more stuck at home because of it. Also, Ivy's been having a tough time with teething. She cut her first tooth yesterday and has been calmer since, but the second's never far behind the first. Thankfully, she never got really sick like the rest of us.
I had Ivy weighed on Thursday and she was 16lbs. 2oz. and 26"! I'm excited about that because it's double her birth weight! Even though breastfeeding went fine with DS3, it didn't with my other two. With DS1, it was bad from the start, but DS2 is a different story. I still don't know exactly what went wrong (I have theories), but it was around Ivy's age (4 months) that I realised there was a problem, so it was a big relief to see she's gaining well!
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 6 minutes ago
- › LOVE........... & cholera 9 minutes ago
- › Christian mom April '14 15 minutes ago
- › April 2014 challenge: 1,000 minutes of exercise! 16 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 21 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 22 minutes ago
- › The John Adams Story 26 minutes ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 27 minutes ago
- › Am I crazy for not wanting to put my kid in the gifted program? 28 minutes ago
- › Nursing wear and tank tops.. BEWBS! 30 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool