or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ October 2013 ~*~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ October 2013 ~*~ - Page 6

post #101 of 507

Watermama: It looks like the second date is more likely, but it could be the first date. FF is based on edumacated guessing as much as we can guess too... It just has a larger data base to pull on. FF was putting my O date at CD 8 instead of CD 10 but it's since changed that. I seems to get a surge on CD 8 followed by a drop on CD9 and then another surge on CD10. So FF kinda fudges along for a bit until it has enough info. Did you take more OPK's after the positives? I've seen people think they are positive but continue to get more positives (and darker) after the first one. So there's definitely a chance either way. I would make sure to DTD every 2 days from after AF leaves until you have at least 3-4 high temps post O. Also with no previous charts to go on, it's kinda hard to see if you have any patterns :)

AFM: Dollar store had tests... couldn't resist using one when I got home. BFN(egative)... not surprised ;) I'll test again tomorrow :)

post #102 of 507
We should all just DTD every other day all month long! Probably the only guaranteed way of knowing we're doing it at the right time. But that sounds like TOO MUCH WORK!! I'm old and no fun! That sounds dreadful! But when in my mid twenties, I had a friend that swore by that method wink1.gif
post #103 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Watermama: It looks like the second date is more likely, but it could be the first date. FF is based on edumacated guessing as much as we can guess too... It just has a larger data base to pull on. FF was putting my O date at CD 8 instead of CD 10 but it's since changed that. I seems to get a surge on CD 8 followed by a drop on CD9 and then another surge on CD10. So FF kinda fudges along for a bit until it has enough info. Did you take more OPK's after the positives? I've seen people think they are positive but continue to get more positives (and darker) after the first one. So there's definitely a chance either way. I would make sure to DTD every 2 days from after AF leaves until you have at least 3-4 high temps post O. Also with no previous charts to go on, it's kinda hard to see if you have any patterns smile.gif

AFM: Dollar store had tests... couldn't resist using one when I got home. BFP... not surprised wink1.gif I'll test again tomorrow smile.gif
Ok...did you just non chalantly say you got a BFP?? Or was that a typo? Cause if you got a BFP, where is the parade?? I'd be pissing on anything that resembles a stick! Lol!! Good luck!! Keep us posted!!
post #104 of 507

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whoops! NO!!!! Going back to edit... total typo... BFNegative! LMAO :rotflmao

post #105 of 507
I'm on cycle day 16 and I'm having some cramping could that be a sign of ovulating. My cycles are all diff they were 45 days hen this last cycle was 35 and so idk when I ovulate just wandering having some small slight cramping on my right lower side.
post #106 of 507
Also I had ewcm 2 days ago
post #107 of 507
AFM, I'm on CD11 and was thinking I'd try earlier this month, but after watermama's ordeal, I think ill truck along TTC later too! Trying not to stress but my employer is having layoffs and my dept is up tomorrow or two weeks from tomorrow! So worried! I should probably put this on hold til I know if I even have a job! But nope...if it happens, we'll find a way to make ends meet! We BD'd sat night and if all goes as planned will continue every other night thru CD17 or 18....getting anxious!!

Also, when y'all enter moods on fertility tracking sites (I use ovuline), do you ever feel like you want to check every mood across the spectrum? Am I just that all over the place? Some days I'm happy, angry, calm, anxious, blah, and other emotions they don't even list!!! Do you try to choose an overall feeling for the day or just choose them all?!?!
post #108 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

Also, when y'all enter moods on fertility tracking sites (I use ovuline), do you ever feel like you want to check every mood across the spectrum? Am I just that all over the place? Some days I'm happy, angry, calm, anxious, blah, and other emotions they don't even list!!! Do you try to choose an overall feeling for the day or just choose them all?!?!

I don't but I used to have an app (used for mental illness, haha) where you could add mood by time of day. How do you really pick one mood for the whole day?

post #109 of 507
There are some days when I feel one mood throughout the day....but if I'm having PMS, or like last month - during ovulation, I feel like I'm so hormonal that my moods change hourly! A man must have come up with this concept: let's have women choose a mood, just one mood! HA!! They wish!!
post #110 of 507

Thanks for the info. Next month I will make sure we DTD later in my cycle and also keep charting throughout. 

post #111 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Also I had ewcm 2 days ago
with the EWCM two days ago and cramping today, I'd bet you're ovulating now. I've heard that CM is the best predictor of a woman's fertility. And theoretically you'd want to have that a couple of days before O so the sperm will have all that healthy fluid to swim in before waiting on the egg. Good luck! It sucks that once AF gets here it's "easy" to go back and look and say "oh...that's when I probably O'd". A lot of good that does after the fact!
post #112 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post
 

Watermama: It looks like the second date is more likely, but it could be the first date. FF is based on edumacated guessing as much as we can guess too... It just has a larger data base to pull on. FF was putting my O date at CD 8 instead of CD 10 but it's since changed that. I seems to get a surge on CD 8 followed by a drop on CD9 and then another surge on CD10. So FF kinda fudges along for a bit until it has enough info. Did you take more OPK's after the positives? I've seen people think they are positive but continue to get more positives (and darker) after the first one. So there's definitely a chance either way. I would make sure to DTD every 2 days from after AF leaves until you have at least 3-4 high temps post O. Also with no previous charts to go on, it's kinda hard to see if you have any patterns :)
 

 

Last month I charted with a hardcopy only. It looked similar to this month--LH surge for about 4 days, dip in temp and then high temps after CD 14, but I stopped temping a couple days after O. Also, my cycle has been consistently 28 days for as long as I can remember. 

 

Rosie, I will try to convince DH that every other day is the way to go :)

post #113 of 507
Well I was starting to dtd every other night then we skipped a cpl nights ago cuz we kinda were mad at each other lol so we dtd last night hopefully that will be good we dtd wed night and last night so hopefully we are good lol
post #114 of 507

LOL! I agree a man must of created the mood choice function.

 

Boo.......:( Well the test pic I linked was a line, but it must have been an evap. I took it at 8DPO (way too early I know) and I wish I would have just waited. Seeing a fake line is no fun! I took a test later that day and then one yesterday am and both were negative. Today is only 10DPO so still early and hope for this cycle. I've learned my lesson though, it would have been better to be patient than to spend 1/2 the weekend in suspense. :) 

post #115 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mama View Post
 

Okay, not sure if I did it right this time. Sorry for so many links, but I'm not sure which one will work:

 

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/487d3f 

 

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/487d3f" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<img src="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/487d3f/thumb.png" />
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

 

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/487d3f">My Ovulation Chart</a>

 

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/487d3f][img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/487d3f/thumb.png[/img]
My Ovulation Chart[/url]

 

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/487d3f]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

 

Okay, I added some symptoms to my chart and now FF is saying that its predicted dates have changed. I can either go by the OPK results as the most accurate fertility sign or leave things in the default mode (I don't know what FF uses to determine O). If I leave it up to FF it is saying that I am not fertile? Or none detected? 

 

Right now, little CM but "creamy" I guess. Cervix is low and hard as of last night... 

post #116 of 507
Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Just went back at looked at the test because it was still on the counter... There's a faint faint squinted of a second line... It's pink not grey but definitely not a glaring in your face line... My phone isn't letting me take a good picture... Going to get get my good camera and see if I can get one... But of course it's a couple hours after the time limit so it could just be an evap... I've never seen one on any test I've ever taken but there's always a first for everything right?

Would explain the intense tooth/jaw/gum pain I'm having! Ow-y!
post #117 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

But of course it's a couple hours after the time limit so it could just be an evap... I've never seen one on any test I've ever taken but there's always a first for everything right?

Step away from the pee stick. nono.gif

post #118 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Just went back at looked at the test because it was still on the counter... There's a faint faint squinted of a second line... It's pink not grey but definitely not a glaring in your face line... My phone isn't letting me take a good picture... Going to get get my good camera and see if I can get one... But of course it's a couple hours after the time limit so it could just be an evap... I've never seen one on any test I've ever taken but there's always a first for everything right?

Would explain the intense tooth/jaw/gum pain I'm having! Ow-y!
I say pee on another stick tonight! Well, idk what time it is there....pee on another/different stick in 12 hours!! Good luck!!
post #119 of 507

It's early afternoon here :) 

I'm going to hold off until tomorrow... I would have uploaded a picture by now but I can't get it to... Which must mean it doesn't want to be seen and I should instead go have that shower right? Not that now my obsession level has gone up 1000% or anything....

post #120 of 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Just went back at looked at the test because it was still on the counter... There's a faint faint squinted of a second line... It's pink not grey but definitely not a glaring in your face line... My phone isn't letting me take a good picture... Going to get get my good camera and see if I can get one... But of course it's a couple hours after the time limit so it could just be an evap... I've never seen one on any test I've ever taken but there's always a first for everything right?

Would explain the intense tooth/jaw/gum pain I'm having! Ow-y!

 

Is tooth pain a symptom of early pregnancy? I can't really find anything online about when this occurs while pregnant. I have had really sensitive teeth since yesterday and after eating some pepperchinis at lunch i feel like the enamel is worn off on my upper front teeth. I have really strong teeth and rarely to never get aches or sensitivity. Should I be hopeful?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ October 2013 ~*~