Hahaha, no jumpers happening here! I would totally do long skirts though. Except that I'm really short so long skirts look ridiculous on me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 9:04 pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: Yesterday
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 8post #142 of 272810/2/13 at 7:24pmWow, Ash. That's so uncool.
I am happy my mom was happy. I had to politely tell her I was too exhausted to listen to stories, though. She understood. She was really cute with Sora. Made me happy to see them playing.
Abra, I made a ground beef curry before too. It was weird. Lol. I love curry but I suck at cooking it. I wish I were better. I don't attempt to feed it to Sora cuz I don't want everything curry-stained. I'm a party pooper.post #143 of 272810/2/13 at 7:27pmLeaving on vacation tomorrow after an InSANE week with work for DH and me and the kids have been.. Well one if them has been good this week, the boys, not as much. Nochy has three of his last molars in, just waiting on one. Maybe that's why he is so screamy lately. But he is hilarious too. Anyway will be flying with three kids should be fun.
We are transitions him upon return from vacation (once we can afford to buy a mattress) to join the big kids on a trundle bed. Fingers crossed.
30 weeks pregnant as of this Friday. Yay. Hurry up last few months.post #144 of 272810/2/13 at 8:02pmMal, wait, I wear long skirts all the time, and I'm short! Why didn't anyone tell me I look ridiculous?
Ash, that's called kicking you when you're down, and that is an a-hole thing to do. I am so sorry about all of this. Stop grinding, though, or you'll have nerve pain like me and have to wear an attractive appliance to bed. That's my current form of birth control.
Abra, I am so sorry about your dog. When I was 8, I saw my dog get hit by a car. I am still not over it.
Amanda, did you say you are dropping the CFA test again? A break from it is zippy-approved, but don't give up on it! It's pass/fail, right? You just have to barely pass...aim low! You can do it!
Sara, I'm thinking of you and so sorry about the separation.post #145 of 272810/2/13 at 8:04pmpost #146 of 272810/2/13 at 8:05pmpost #147 of 272810/2/13 at 8:09pmpost #148 of 272810/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #149 of 272810/2/13 at 8:52pmpost #150 of 272810/2/13 at 9:14pmpost #151 of 272810/2/13 at 9:19pmpost #152 of 272810/2/13 at 10:19pmOur dinner was lovely... The rain held off long enough for us to walk to the restaurant and back home afterwards ... It was great. Eli did great throughout the dinner and got whiny right as we were going to leave. It was a good day...
I am exhausted...got up early for laundry so we Finally have clean clothes...
I can't.think.straight....post #153 of 272810/3/13 at 5:27ampost #154 of 272810/3/13 at 5:33amQuote:
Kali, have a great trip!
Anthea, sorry about the Emmys.
Sonja, yay for a good dinner.
Joanie, at least you're wearing a robe. You've got me beat.
Not much going on here. I came home to curtains in my room. I'm going to have to thank Sara when she wakes up, but I suspect the reason was so the boys would sleep later (it worked).post #155 of 272810/3/13 at 5:44amThread StarterQuote:
So there is a Mothering iPad app... where did you find it?3
Hey, Anthia! Welcome back! Did you finalize the sale of your house in between TV appearances and photo shoots?
Ash, I'm glad you're laughing now, but man that call from your ex was a major douche bag move! I think you need to get Amanda to go over there and punch him in the face. With all his concern will he be sending increased child support?
Joanie, how did your paper end up? I hear you on the gloomy fog. I'm over that! Bring back the sun!
Sara, curtains are nice! A peace offering?
Sonja, yay for a nice dinner and clean clothes!
Kali, have a great trip!
Nicole, what movie did you end up watching? Good luck on your interview today!post #156 of 272810/3/13 at 6:20ampost #157 of 272810/3/13 at 7:37amQuote:
*Increased* would imply that there was original child support. Your giving him far too much credit.
Anthia, how is the house situation?
Sara, that is great about the curtains- both that she made them for you an the boys slept later.
Sonja Im glad your date went well. That is always nice, and its refreshing to get out every once in a while.
Kali have a fun trip!! Hopefully the flight is a breeze. Your brave.
Joanie, what song? And never, ever move to WA. You would spend way too much time in your bath robe.post #158 of 272810/3/13 at 7:44amMy interview is tomorrow. I couldn't schedule it today because I'm currently on my way to the doctor for my ears. Yay!!! I'm so excited. Seriously. When they flush my ears out, it's a little piece of heaven. It feels so good.
Can you tell I'm a chronic ear girl? LOL
Ash, I'll punch him in the face, too. What a dick. I hope he never questions why he's the XH.
DH came back upstairs. We watched This Is The End. HILARIOUS. Like, tears hilarious. We were in bed at midnight and I slept until 9 then took a fantastically hot shower to relax my muscles. My bleeding isn't heavier today, which I thought for sure it would be.
I'm so excited for this doctor's appointment. I can't wait. 15 minutes!!!post #159 of 272810/3/13 at 7:47ampost #160 of 272810/3/13 at 7:52am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What's Happening Today? 2 minutes ago
- › Would you send your 1-year-old on a vacation for a week with your... 5 minutes ago
- › Here is the purpose of human life - 7 minutes ago
- › Pediatrician in Houston - vax friendly? 10 minutes ago
- › What are your all-time favorite children's books 13 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 19 minutes ago
- › 2 year old - Obsessed with Books, but something changed... 21 minutes ago
- › Toddler not interested in Rote memorization 21 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 36 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo