Hahaha, no jumpers happening here! I would totally do long skirts though. Except that I'm really short so long skirts look ridiculous on me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/8/14 at 1:54pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 8post #142 of 272810/2/13 at 7:24pmWow, Ash. That's so uncool.
I am happy my mom was happy. I had to politely tell her I was too exhausted to listen to stories, though. She understood. She was really cute with Sora. Made me happy to see them playing.
Abra, I made a ground beef curry before too. It was weird. Lol. I love curry but I suck at cooking it. I wish I were better. I don't attempt to feed it to Sora cuz I don't want everything curry-stained. I'm a party pooper.post #143 of 272810/2/13 at 7:27pmLeaving on vacation tomorrow after an InSANE week with work for DH and me and the kids have been.. Well one if them has been good this week, the boys, not as much. Nochy has three of his last molars in, just waiting on one. Maybe that's why he is so screamy lately. But he is hilarious too. Anyway will be flying with three kids should be fun.
We are transitions him upon return from vacation (once we can afford to buy a mattress) to join the big kids on a trundle bed. Fingers crossed.
30 weeks pregnant as of this Friday. Yay. Hurry up last few months.post #144 of 272810/2/13 at 8:02pmMal, wait, I wear long skirts all the time, and I'm short! Why didn't anyone tell me I look ridiculous?
Ash, that's called kicking you when you're down, and that is an a-hole thing to do. I am so sorry about all of this. Stop grinding, though, or you'll have nerve pain like me and have to wear an attractive appliance to bed. That's my current form of birth control.
Abra, I am so sorry about your dog. When I was 8, I saw my dog get hit by a car. I am still not over it.
Amanda, did you say you are dropping the CFA test again? A break from it is zippy-approved, but don't give up on it! It's pass/fail, right? You just have to barely pass...aim low! You can do it!
Sara, I'm thinking of you and so sorry about the separation.post #145 of 272810/2/13 at 8:04pmpost #146 of 272810/2/13 at 8:05pmpost #147 of 272810/2/13 at 8:09pmpost #148 of 272810/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #149 of 272810/2/13 at 8:52pmpost #150 of 272810/2/13 at 9:14pmpost #151 of 272810/2/13 at 9:19pmpost #152 of 272810/2/13 at 10:19pmOur dinner was lovely... The rain held off long enough for us to walk to the restaurant and back home afterwards ... It was great. Eli did great throughout the dinner and got whiny right as we were going to leave. It was a good day...
I am exhausted...got up early for laundry so we Finally have clean clothes...
I can't.think.straight....post #153 of 272810/3/13 at 5:27ampost #154 of 272810/3/13 at 5:33amQuote:
Kali, have a great trip!
Anthea, sorry about the Emmys.
Sonja, yay for a good dinner.
Joanie, at least you're wearing a robe. You've got me beat.
Not much going on here. I came home to curtains in my room. I'm going to have to thank Sara when she wakes up, but I suspect the reason was so the boys would sleep later (it worked).post #155 of 272810/3/13 at 5:44amThread StarterQuote:
So there is a Mothering iPad app... where did you find it?3
Hey, Anthia! Welcome back! Did you finalize the sale of your house in between TV appearances and photo shoots?
Ash, I'm glad you're laughing now, but man that call from your ex was a major douche bag move! I think you need to get Amanda to go over there and punch him in the face. With all his concern will he be sending increased child support?
Joanie, how did your paper end up? I hear you on the gloomy fog. I'm over that! Bring back the sun!
Sara, curtains are nice! A peace offering?
Sonja, yay for a nice dinner and clean clothes!
Kali, have a great trip!
Nicole, what movie did you end up watching? Good luck on your interview today!post #156 of 272810/3/13 at 6:20ampost #157 of 272810/3/13 at 7:37amQuote:
*Increased* would imply that there was original child support. Your giving him far too much credit.
Anthia, how is the house situation?
Sara, that is great about the curtains- both that she made them for you an the boys slept later.
Sonja Im glad your date went well. That is always nice, and its refreshing to get out every once in a while.
Kali have a fun trip!! Hopefully the flight is a breeze. Your brave.
Joanie, what song? And never, ever move to WA. You would spend way too much time in your bath robe.post #158 of 272810/3/13 at 7:44amMy interview is tomorrow. I couldn't schedule it today because I'm currently on my way to the doctor for my ears. Yay!!! I'm so excited. Seriously. When they flush my ears out, it's a little piece of heaven. It feels so good.
Can you tell I'm a chronic ear girl? LOL
Ash, I'll punch him in the face, too. What a dick. I hope he never questions why he's the XH.
DH came back upstairs. We watched This Is The End. HILARIOUS. Like, tears hilarious. We were in bed at midnight and I slept until 9 then took a fantastically hot shower to relax my muscles. My bleeding isn't heavier today, which I thought for sure it would be.
I'm so excited for this doctor's appointment. I can't wait. 15 minutes!!!post #159 of 272810/3/13 at 7:47ampost #160 of 272810/3/13 at 7:52am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Samuel Isaac's birth 2 minutes ago
- › Nursing Moms, How is it Going? 5 minutes ago
- › ovarian cyst causing cramps? How long does it last? 9 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 17 minutes ago
- › Registry Reviews, please! FTMs need feedback. 17 minutes ago
- › Anybody thinking about their 'to do' list or 'to get' list before... 19 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 22 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 22 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 23 minutes ago
- › Action Alert: RI proposes worst vaccine regulations ever 24 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea