Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Today at 12:35 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 9post #161 of 272810/3/13 at 7:54amo.O Sorry you have to work, Sara. You find some coffee yet? Oh wait, you posted just a minute ago. Probably still fiending. Nicole, I'm glad your ears will feel better soon! Ash, the song is "Wake Me Up" by Avicii -- I think? It's usually not my style of music but for some reason I love that guy's voice. AFM - I just found out I have a midterm this weekend on top of my other usual work. Fun. I'll probably have to go to the library all weekend to get stuff done... I don't see my DH taking Sora out of the house for very long... sigh.post #162 of 272810/3/13 at 7:59am
To everyone having a good day...
and... to Ash and he stupid ex
and... hopefully the sun comes out soon for Jaimee and Joanie (and probably all the people in the pacific NW too)
and... to Anthea (e or i?) losing the Emmy
We're going to apply for free health insurance today. Then I can hopefully go to the doctors and find out why my hair is falling out!post #163 of 272810/3/13 at 8:22ampost #164 of 272810/3/13 at 8:31ampost #165 of 272810/3/13 at 8:38amThread Starterpost #166 of 272810/3/13 at 8:39amJoanie, I don't know that song. Will soon. I wen from a 1 hour visit to a play date with a local MDC mom. She coffeed me a little bit and I'm about to make a lot more.
Abra, yay healthcare.
Kali, does that explain yesterday's badness? I hope everyone feels better soon and it doesn't spread!post #167 of 272810/3/13 at 8:41ampost #168 of 272810/3/13 at 8:44amI don't know what to do, actually. I wish we could reschedule our flight just maybe push it back a day ut I don't think we can. Anyone done that before? I am inclined to just go (we were supposed to stay the night in Dallas tonight so we'd be there tomorrow morning for our flight at noon) but stay the night here instead and get up extra early... My DH is inclined to just not go at all, but I think that's silly. Stomach bugs (not accompanied by fever) usually dont last much past 24-48 hours. Besides my folks are taking us on this trip and paid a lot of money and I have looked forward to it all year. :/post #169 of 272810/3/13 at 8:59ampost #170 of 272810/3/13 at 9:07amOh, no, Kali.
No ear infection! Yay! Just fluid. She gave me Nasonex to take once a day for a week to dry the fluid. She looked it up right in front of me to check that it was BFing friendly. Because I pretty much nursed Layla the whole time. LOL During the ear cleaning and everything. LOLpost #171 of 272810/3/13 at 9:08ampost #172 of 272810/3/13 at 9:35amThread StarterQuote:She gave me Nasonex to take once a day for a week to dry the fluid. She looked it up right in front of me to check that it was BFing friendly. Because I pretty much nursed Layla the whole time. LOL During the ear cleaning and everything. LOL
Well, that depends on what you are comfortable with. Nasonex is L3 like Flonase. Nasalcrom is the only L1 and I believe Rhinocort is the only L2. Nasalcrom never worked for me. I paid good money to get Rhinocort while my babies were little. Now that Avery is nursing less I switched to Flonase.
Kali...call the airline and see what your options are. Sometimes it's like a $50 switch fee to move it a day or two. If your parents booked it and have a premier account of some sort it might even be free.post #173 of 272810/3/13 at 9:36ampost #174 of 272810/3/13 at 9:43ampost #175 of 272810/3/13 at 9:43am
Nicole, Glad the appointment went well.
Kali, I'd just go. It'll be over quickly and sometimes kids puke on planes, such is life. You probably need a doctors note to push the trip back without paying huge fees and then there is the fact that they would actually have a flight tomorrow that you'd all fit on..
Jaimee, No, my hair is not falling out in clumps, thank God! I'd probably be having a non-stop crying anxiety attack if that happened! It's more like bad PP hair loss. There's only a few logical reasons that I can think it's happening.. Either, I had a huge hormonal shift when my AF started 4 months ago, it's extreme seasonal hair loss caused by moving to a very hot climate, or I'm having a thyroid issue. It's been going on for a month now and doesn't seem to be letting up, so I really want to get checked out. I feel like it's getting limp and thinnish and icky, at least it's short right now. My best guess is that I'm losing 300-400 hairs a day?post #176 of 272810/3/13 at 9:45ampost #177 of 272810/3/13 at 9:48ampost #178 of 272810/3/13 at 9:58ampost #179 of 272810/3/13 at 10:06amMorning all!
I slept really well for a change... Probably the good food, good company and piece of chocolate cake, and a coffee at 8pm that all made me sleep extra well lol
Kali, I am sorry for the sickness. I hope you are able to figure out a way to still go on your trip.
Nicole, yay for ears flushed! I hated getting it done...just weird.
Ash, no way, that guy is unbelievable!
Abra, did you manage to get the healthcare? Hopefully they will figure out what is going on with your hair.
Kirsten, are you feeling better yet?
Sara, I could use some coffee right about now . Glad for curtains to make people sleep longer
Sorry if I missed anyone!
Have a monster next to me demanding "more eat momma"... Lol
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Natural ways to handle constipation ? ? 2 minutes ago
- › Increase in accidents 13 minutes ago
- › So what if my child has ADHD? 14 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 16 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 18 minutes ago
- › New friend wants to take her kids out of the room when we nurse.... 30 minutes ago
- › Trying to Adopt/Foster 2013 Chat Thread. 35 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 39 minutes ago
- › Baby cries/screams while ECing, but only for poo! 42 minutes ago
- › Let's try this!! Calculating due date based on first real kicks. 43 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel