or Connect
Mothering › Groups › November 2011 Due Date Club › Discussions › October 2013 Chit Chat

October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 87

post #1721 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post

I don't think. I know.
Nicole, I like you, but you're not my type.
post #1722 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post

I don't think. I know.
Nicole, I like you, but you're not my type.

Ditto. I have a penis requirement.
post #1723 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post

Ditto. I have a penis requirement.
Opposite requirement here. Um, you and Amanda may have a problem.
post #1724 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by seraf View Post


Opposite requirement here. Um, you and Amanda may have a problem.

 

No, no problem. We're good. I think everything is cleared up now. We are all JUST FRIENDS with Nicole.

post #1725 of 2728
lol.gif
post #1726 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkToMeNow View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraf View Post

Opposite requirement here. Um, you and Amanda may have a problem.

No, no problem. We're good. I think everything is cleared up now. We are all JUST FRIENDS with Nicole.

Loud and clear, LOL. Gotcha!
post #1727 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

lol.gif
ROTFLMAO.gif
post #1728 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkToMeNow View Post
 

 

No, no problem. We're good. I think everything is cleared up now. We are all JUST FRIENDS with Nicole.

:rotflmao

post #1729 of 2728

I'm just going to hide out here and stay married..  and probably straight too, but that's just probably..

post #1730 of 2728
Wow, so much to read ...I think my brain is going to explode. Lol

I need to suck it up and turn the heat it's been way too cold in our room at night. The windows are poorly insulated and the cold radiating through them sucks!

Our day was cold and quiet, not much screen time... smile.gif
post #1731 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnshades View Post

Wow, so much to read ...I think my brain is going to explode. Lol

smile.gif

It's worth the read. ROTFLMAO.gif
post #1732 of 2728
Sonja, you could totally skip lost of tonight's chatter lol.
post #1733 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkToMeNow View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraf View Post

Opposite requirement here. Um, you and Amanda may have a problem.

No, no problem. We're good. I think everything is cleared up now. We are all JUST FRIENDS with Nicole.

Except JILL. We're more than friends
post #1734 of 2728
Cross posted the exact opposite thing.
post #1735 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

It's worth the read. ROTFLMAO.gif
Ok, we disagree
post #1736 of 2728
I seriously laughed harder at these posts And my snaps today than I did at anything that happened here at my house...
post #1737 of 2728
Yo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashley111 View Post

I seriously laughed harder at these posts And my snaps today than I did at anything that happened here at my house...
You got better snaps than I.
post #1738 of 2728
The only thought I have is that Nicole and Amanda better be sending lots of snaps of their meet up so we can all be jealous.
post #1739 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post

Except JILL. We're more than friends

:rofl

Eta: emoticon fail.
post #1740 of 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal85 View Post

The only thought I have is that Nicole and Amanda better be sending lots of snaps of their meet up so we can all be jealous.

You won't all be jealous. Just most of you.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: November 2011 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › November 2011 Due Date Club › Discussions › October 2013 Chit Chat