Yes, I agree, Ash must get better Snaps than me too.. Unless it's me sending the funny Snaps...? ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 88post #1741 of 272810/20/13 at 7:44pmpost #1742 of 272810/20/13 at 8:09pmpost #1743 of 272810/20/13 at 8:10pmpost #1744 of 272810/20/13 at 8:25pmpost #1745 of 272810/20/13 at 8:27pmpost #1746 of 272810/20/13 at 8:50pmpost #1747 of 272810/21/13 at 6:00ampost #1748 of 272810/21/13 at 6:29amAnthia,
Abra may have her bus mostly sold.
Amanda wasn't eaten by cats.
Ash is a sewing goddess.
Jaimee cans salsa despite her children.
Joanie is almost done with school!!!
Katie watches movie previews that make her want girl drama.
Kirsten is looking at the bright side of her drama.
Mal has girl drama.
Nicole is god's gift to lesbians.
I have girl drama.post #1749 of 272810/21/13 at 6:32ampost #1750 of 272810/21/13 at 6:36ampost #1751 of 272810/21/13 at 6:39ampost #1752 of 272810/21/13 at 6:40ampost #1753 of 272810/21/13 at 6:41ampost #1754 of 272810/21/13 at 6:44ampost #1755 of 272810/21/13 at 6:46ampost #1756 of 272810/21/13 at 6:47amI don't know how you all find the time to post so much, I read along and still can't keep up ( or get the jokes sometimes). Guess I'll just have to try harder.
Thank you Sara, Nicole and Jaimee for the validation of my feelings about this pregnancy. Awhile back I was watching a DVD about mindfulness in parenting and one of the mothers said something along the lines that each child brings it's own love into the world with it. I'm sure I will love this baby and we will make it work.
Heat is on in my place, along with warm clothes.
Amanda- glad you're back and had a good time. Katie- how's the night weaning going.
Not sure what we're doing Halloween costume yet, what's everyone doing?
Ah, he's up and wants my attention, or the iPad, I'm not sure.post #1757 of 272810/21/13 at 6:52ampost #1758 of 272810/21/13 at 6:58ampost #1759 of 272810/21/13 at 7:03ampost #1760 of 272810/21/13 at 7:08am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
Currently, there are 2155 Active Users (135 Members and 2020 Guests)
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 5 minutes ago
- › Mumps outbreak in Columbus, OH 7 minutes ago
- › different gender = different symptoms? 9 minutes ago
- › Stress and Pregnancy 9 minutes ago
- › What about baby swings for newborns? any suggestions...also A&D... 13 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 16 minutes ago
- › Need Book series ideas 16 minutes ago
- › Worried about measles in NYC 16 minutes ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 20 minutes ago
- › 12 year old boy is weepy. Causes? 22 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo