Yes, I agree, Ash must get better Snaps than me too.. Unless it's me sending the funny Snaps...? ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 88post #1741 of 272810/20/13 at 7:44pmpost #1742 of 272810/20/13 at 8:09pmpost #1743 of 272810/20/13 at 8:10pmpost #1744 of 272810/20/13 at 8:25pmpost #1745 of 272810/20/13 at 8:27pmpost #1746 of 272810/20/13 at 8:50pmpost #1747 of 272810/21/13 at 6:00ampost #1748 of 272810/21/13 at 6:29amAnthia,
Abra may have her bus mostly sold.
Amanda wasn't eaten by cats.
Ash is a sewing goddess.
Jaimee cans salsa despite her children.
Joanie is almost done with school!!!
Katie watches movie previews that make her want girl drama.
Kirsten is looking at the bright side of her drama.
Mal has girl drama.
Nicole is god's gift to lesbians.
I have girl drama.post #1749 of 272810/21/13 at 6:32ampost #1750 of 272810/21/13 at 6:36ampost #1751 of 272810/21/13 at 6:39ampost #1752 of 272810/21/13 at 6:40ampost #1753 of 272810/21/13 at 6:41ampost #1754 of 272810/21/13 at 6:44ampost #1755 of 272810/21/13 at 6:46ampost #1756 of 272810/21/13 at 6:47amI don't know how you all find the time to post so much, I read along and still can't keep up ( or get the jokes sometimes). Guess I'll just have to try harder.
Thank you Sara, Nicole and Jaimee for the validation of my feelings about this pregnancy. Awhile back I was watching a DVD about mindfulness in parenting and one of the mothers said something along the lines that each child brings it's own love into the world with it. I'm sure I will love this baby and we will make it work.
Heat is on in my place, along with warm clothes.
Amanda- glad you're back and had a good time. Katie- how's the night weaning going.
Not sure what we're doing Halloween costume yet, what's everyone doing?
Ah, he's up and wants my attention, or the iPad, I'm not sure.post #1757 of 272810/21/13 at 6:52ampost #1758 of 272810/21/13 at 6:58ampost #1759 of 272810/21/13 at 7:03ampost #1760 of 272810/21/13 at 7:08am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
Currently, there are 2050 Active Users (108 Members and 1942 Guests)
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 2 minutes ago
- › age appropriate expectations for 4 and 7yo to clean up after... 4 minutes ago
- › Questions about different types of therapy. 4 minutes ago
- › Finding the right amount of structure 6 minutes ago
- › How did you find out about Mothering and decide to join? 7 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 7 minutes ago
- › 2nd hand dipes & what about those ones you fold and pin? 8 minutes ago
- › In the hospital 9 minutes ago
- › Misgivings anyone? 10 minutes ago
- › CNN: US Autism Rate Surges--AGAIN 12 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo