Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 131post #2601 of 272810/30/13 at 8:35ampost #2602 of 272810/30/13 at 8:43am
Nicole, Yay for sleep! It still really sucks about the job though. At the very least you still have the job that you love for now.
Ash, I can't wait to see the tattoo, have fun!
Coralie sleeps next to us in a toddler bed. She's in her own space, but she's still very close if she needs something. I don't like getting kicked either. She's now successfully night-weaned until 6:00am, but still wakes once to pee. When my DH was little, he was happy sleeping with anyone that would let him and often co-slept with one of his younger brothers for a long time. He still doesn't like to sleep alone. If you can keep B from kicking her sister and her sister sleeps well, it could work out.
Sara, What's going on with the other Sara, is she moving away or still undecided?
We got part of the payment for the bus yesterday and the remaining balance is supposed to clear into our bank today. They got the money and transfered it yesterday, so it should all be good very soon. We are so happy and excited that we got a good price for the bus and the family that is buying it thinks it's perfect for their documentary.post #2603 of 272810/30/13 at 8:52ampost #2604 of 272810/30/13 at 8:55amThread Starterpost #2605 of 272810/30/13 at 9:05am
That's really good information to have. Thank you, Jaimee and Christina! I told my mom about the pressure canner last night and she told me not to get it and tried to scare me out of getting it. "If that thing explodes anywhere NEAR you, you're dead." Which I don't doubt has happened, but what are the chances with a good, working pressure canner if all is well when I get it checked out?post #2606 of 272810/30/13 at 9:13ampost #2607 of 272810/30/13 at 9:19am
Ash and Christina-I'm currently off weekends and Mondays for a meetup at the Children's museum-would any of those work? Although I'm also tempted to take a day off if need be.
Nicole-so sorry about the job.
Abra-that's great about the bus.
The conversation about kicking is timely-J kicked the crap out of me last night which didn't help me sleep any. I'm slowly trying to transition him to his own bed and after last night my motivation has increased.
I received a counter offer from my current boss and declined the new job. It's not for more money but he agreed to less hours once it gets closer to the Sprout's arrival. Hopefully DH will get promoted by then so we could afford it.post #2608 of 272810/30/13 at 9:40amQuote:
Mondays work for me. Christina how are mondays for you? Or are weekends better? Also, Katie text me last night that she is serious about making the trip to join us- and its a long trip for her! So Katie do you want to weigh in?post #2609 of 272810/30/13 at 10:04amThread Starterpost #2610 of 272810/30/13 at 10:25ampost #2611 of 272810/30/13 at 10:54amQuote:
It's about 2 hrs between here and PDX.
So, the Tacoma Children's museum website says that Mondays are members only. Plan B?post #2612 of 272810/30/13 at 11:31amAmber, that's great about the counteroffer! Lots of job changes within our DDC lately. AFM: I was hired for the part time position I interviewed for on Monday. My current boss tried to get me to stay but I declined in the end. I'm excited for the next chapter of my family life. My last day here is Nov. 15th. Then I'll officially be home FT with my little girl! I'll be starting the PT job (10 hrs/wk) somewhere at the end of Nov, early Dec. And I'm graduating around Thanksgiving. November is going to be my month! FXpost #2613 of 272810/30/13 at 11:33ampost #2614 of 272810/30/13 at 11:35amThanks, Ash. I do feel very fortunate that the accounting world is one of the most diverse professions out there. I think part of it is also that we do a lot of work that nobody else wants to do. LOL. But really, every business needs an accountant, and within every business is often a need for a handful or more of different accounting specialties, or a full charge bookkeeper for the smaller businesses. That's what I'll be doing--- all of the accounting for a small real estate firm.post #2615 of 272810/30/13 at 12:20pmpost #2616 of 272810/30/13 at 12:22pmpost #2617 of 272810/30/13 at 12:27pmThread Starterpost #2618 of 272810/30/13 at 12:36pmpost #2619 of 272810/30/13 at 12:37pmpost #2620 of 272810/30/13 at 12:39pm
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Our baby girl is here! 2 minutes ago
- › Barefoot Running 29 minutes ago
- › Unassisted birth and legal concerns 34 minutes ago
- › Am I crazy for not wanting to put my kid in the gifted program? 37 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 37 minutes ago
- › Stupid vent. Shower planning. I shouldn't care... 37 minutes ago
- › Is Fels Naptha natural? 39 minutes ago
- › St.John's Trash to treasure Swap 2014 41 minutes ago
- › Free riding behavior and vaccination 41 minutes ago
- › Finding the right amount of structure 42 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool