Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/12/14 at 8:04am in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 26post #501 of 272810/6/13 at 8:18ampost #502 of 272810/6/13 at 8:23am
Am I the only one left with a kid who doesn't wake up in their own bed? B finally falls asleep in her own bed, with me holding her hand, but she usually still wakes up at 12 then is in our bed by 3.
If we only have one volunteer to kidnap Joanie, I will volunteer for a good stalking.
Sara I am sorry about the bankruptcy, that must be very stressful. I wish I could come help you with the roof! Do you guys have a Builders Bargain or Habitat for Humanity store? My ex husband filed for bankruptcy a year after we separated, but while we were still legally married. And since its a community property state I got the joy and having my name on it also, even though I didn't get the joy of charging up any of the credit cards he lived off of after we separated. Our 7 years was just up and my credit report in now incredible- and my score jumped over 200 points. No sign of it anywhere.
B has been potty trained for over 6 months, and recently has decided she is terrified of the toilet. I have no idea why. But it is not convenient.
I was up until 2am thinking about our mortgage that automatically debits from our account on Friday.post #503 of 272810/6/13 at 8:26ampost #504 of 272810/6/13 at 8:32ampost #505 of 272810/6/13 at 8:37ampost #506 of 272810/6/13 at 8:43am
If Jaimee is kidnapping and Ash is stalking, what is there left for me to do? I need some way to make Joanie's life hellish too!!
I love Habitat for Humanity.. I love getting deals though.
I saw the links to jump ahead, but I just couldn't NOT read all the posts. It's an addiction.
Mmm. Pancakes. My new favorite thing is deep fried plantains dipped in maple syrup. It's almost like pancakes, almost..post #507 of 272810/6/13 at 8:43ampost #508 of 272810/6/13 at 8:53amQuote:
Nicole, if you come over, I'll make you pancakes. Finances no longer keep me up nights. Now it's women. Lol.post #509 of 272810/6/13 at 8:57ampost #510 of 272810/6/13 at 8:57ampost #511 of 272810/6/13 at 8:58amQuote:
LOL. My husband would probably be thrilled if women kept me up and night instead of finances.
I love Habitat for Humanity. I will go every few days for a month or so before a renovation- get everything on its sale day, collect tiles that match, etc. And remodel whole room with new appliances for less than $100.post #512 of 272810/6/13 at 9:03amAsh, BOTH kids end up in my bed in the night. Oren just started getting up and walking over on his own, he used to cry and we'd have to go get him. Both my kids are Velcro sleepers too - O mashed on one side (usually on the boob for a significant amount of the night) and M smushed in on the other side.post #513 of 272810/6/13 at 9:04am
Ash, I'm sorry about the mortgage. I can't remember, do you have any family or anyone that can help you out just for this month?
Nicole, yay for easy morning!
Jaimee, how is your morning going so far?
Abra, why you gotta be like that? Huh? Huh? Plaintains w/ maple syrup sound incredible.
Sara, roof problems just suck so much... They are so expensive to fix. Even quick do-it-yourself fixes often need professional fixing long-term. I'm not looking forward to replacing our roof in the future. We're hoping ours will last a few more years. My friends spent like $8,000 to replace their roof a few years ago... granted, they have a 2,500 sq ft multi-level house. But still! That's insane money for a dang roof. Ugh.
Just got in from a walk with Sora. It's so beautiful outside, even if it's still wet from yesterday's crazy storms. We needed this sun. We happened to run into all of her neighborhood friends playing in their driveways or riding their big wheels, so we got to make our rounds and have a quick catch-up with everybody. Fun times.
DH just woke up, yay. Sora tripped near him and just slammed her head into his knee on accident. Now she's crying. Poor girl. Time to console her. That looked painful.post #514 of 272810/6/13 at 9:06ampost #515 of 272810/6/13 at 9:19ampost #516 of 272810/6/13 at 9:23amI forgot the sleep question. Our boys play musical beds. They frequently start with me, and they always wake with me. Whether I go to bed alone or with two boys, I wake with two boys. Occasionally Shay wakes around 1 and if I refuse to nurse, he will walk his happy little self into Sara's room, but he always comes back before morning.
Joanie, I hope she's feeling better by now. Walking sounds lovely.
Nicole, any time you make it, I'm the queen of pancakes. All you can eat. Or waffles. Just let me know so I can clean.post #517 of 272810/6/13 at 9:28am
Okay, Joanie, am I the one holding you back from sending your contact info to Jaimee?!!!! Just for you, here is a photo for a limited time (taken a year ago...I'm terrible with taking photos) to prove I'm real (and not a genetically-engineered super soldier, catfish, or token cad)! I was hoping to take a picture of a wedding photo so you could see what a DDC wedding from the '90s looked like! Gasp!
Edited by ZippyGirl - 10/6/13 at 9:53ampost #518 of 272810/6/13 at 9:37amMorning all!
We had French toast yesterday and it was yummy. I add a bit of cinnamon sugar to the egg mix, then the house smell like cinnamon while I am cooking French toast. Not sure what we are having today... Pancakes sound good but I m not sure if I have enough flour.
Sara, hugs. We have discussed filing too... We just can't get ahead... But there might be a light at the end of our dark tunnel...can't really talk about it, but hoping it works out.
Joanie, I won't kidnap or stalk you
Kirsten, what is the weather like? Is is beautiful here again;). Blue skies and sunshine day
Sorry if I missed anyone, I was reading while Eli was climbing all over me, he has hiccups and is now crying. Joy.
About sleep, we have fans in the summer, and we have switched to our air purifier for the winter. Dh can't sleep without white noise and I am sure it helps Eli too... Eli still sleeps in is crib, he is so tall though, makes me forget how tiny he used to look in his giant crib...now he looks giant and the crib small.post #519 of 272810/6/13 at 9:38am
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 2 minutes ago
- › Hospital Interventions - High Blood Pressure Induction? 9 minutes ago
- › Nomadic, Boho, Vegan, Witchy Mama of 2 & TTC 13 minutes ago
- › 48 Hour Beta results 18 minutes ago
- › Holy carpal tunnel and wrist swelling! 18 minutes ago
- › April 2014 -- What did you accomplish today? 20 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting in April, May, June, July 28 minutes ago
- › Outdoorsy Momma of 2 28 minutes ago
- › Foods you can actually eat 29 minutes ago
- › 2014 Book Challenge Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool