Good luck today Nicole! How did the drug test to anyways?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- *~*~*~ October Chat Thread for Nov. DDC ~*~*~* Last post on 11/2/13 at 7:22am in November 2013 Due Date Club
- Post-partum check in here! Last post on 3/8/14 at 1:54pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly chat 9/16-9/22 Last post on 9/23/13 at 9:29am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Chat September 12 - September 20 Last post on 9/29/13 at 7:10pm in October 2013 Due Date Club
- Weekly Thread 9/9-9/15. Last post on 9/16/13 at 3:17am in September 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
October 2013 Chit Chat - Page 44post #862 of 272810/9/13 at 12:58pmpost #863 of 272810/9/13 at 1:12pmpost #864 of 272810/9/13 at 1:28pmpost #865 of 272810/9/13 at 1:38pmpost #866 of 272810/9/13 at 1:58pmpost #867 of 272810/9/13 at 2:44pmThread Starter
As expected... the technician had 2 out of the 3 parts he needed to fix the machine. The part will be here in 8 days. Awesome. He even had the gall to tell me I should have called for an appointment sooner and shouldn't have let the part strip out. Um, yeah, like I hadn't thought of and tried that. Stupid warranty.post #868 of 272810/9/13 at 3:01pmpost #869 of 272810/9/13 at 3:10pmpost #870 of 272810/9/13 at 3:46pmpost #871 of 272810/9/13 at 5:27pmpost #872 of 272810/9/13 at 5:32pmpost #873 of 272810/9/13 at 5:44pmpost #874 of 272810/9/13 at 6:13pmpost #875 of 272810/9/13 at 6:16pmpost #876 of 272810/9/13 at 6:17pmYou would think Conner's world is ending tonight. Every single thing that happens requires a ten minute meltdown.
It's super awesome. Be jealous of my awesome life right now.
Please note the sarcasm.
Oh. And girlfriend took a 4 hour nap with one feeding and has been up since. So she's been awake a total of 7 hours so far today. That's crazy to me. Why doesn't she sleep? LOLpost #877 of 272810/9/13 at 6:18pmpost #878 of 272810/9/13 at 6:50pmpost #879 of 272810/9/13 at 6:54pmQuote:
LOL She took a screen shot of one of my Snaps. So did Sara, now that I think about it.
What did you screen shot from me, Sara???
I still haven't figured out how to do that.post #880 of 272810/9/13 at 6:58pmSpeaking of Snaps, I got it banned from my work tonight. Like they'd ever know we were using it, right? LOL
My boss told me there was a new employee. My response, "I know. I got a Snap of her." LOL I think my boss read into it more than she should have, like we were gossiping or something, which we weren't. It was seriously a, "Here's the new girl" Snap. Nothing more. LOL
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › Gestational diabetes test 2 minutes ago
- › Question about pumping 5 minutes ago
- › Single Mamas By Choice 8 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon 13 minutes ago
- › 2014 Project challenge 52 weeks 52 projects 21 minutes ago
- › What's next mom?? 22 minutes ago
- › no head molding? 23 minutes ago
- › Samuel Isaac's birth 32 minutes ago
- › Nursing Moms, How is it Going? 35 minutes ago
- › ovarian cyst causing cramps? How long does it last? 39 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea