Related Forum Threads
- Turbotax Bonus Last post on Yesterday at 7:12 am in Frugality & Finances
- ~~Savings at the End of the Rainbow!!~~ March No Spend/ Spend Less Challenge!! All Welcome!! Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Frugality & Finances
- Is there a group / forum out there like this? DR related Last post on 2/21/14 at 2:21pm in Frugality & Finances
- Is it legal for my landlord to.... Last post on 2/19/14 at 8:03am in Frugality & Finances
- ~~ Be Mine, Sweet Savings ~~ February No-Spend Challenge! All Welcome! Last post on 3/1/14 at 11:45am in Frugality & Finances
Family Planning: Are the Financially Stable the Only Good Parents?
Last edited: 2/14/14
- Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at ChristmasLast edited: 12/18/13
- 100 Last Minute Stocking Stuffers for Kids
Getting Out of Debt in October 2013 - Page 3post #42 of 5011/2/13 at 7:12pmpost #43 of 5011/3/13 at 2:05pmThank you, lilac! We're sure trying!
On another positive note, DH is expecting a raise in January so that will help us be able to start our emergency fund and get our snowball going. Looking forward to making it to January!
Pollyanna, what kind of puppy did you get? How are things going with the new member of the family? :-)post #44 of 5011/3/13 at 2:11pmJoining! We are on Baby Step 2. We have paid off all CC & Unsecured in the last few months. Our main 'sacrifice' is that we live in a very small & ghastly carpeted 2 bedroom apt.
Our remaining debts are a Car (one car family) & a house in our former location. In November we are saving for a HVAC for that house to help with a sale (that we are praying for!), then we will go 'gazelle intense' on the car.
The house is the biggest issue we face. There is a small chance we will move back to it, we are sort of in a holding pattern with my DH's work (they are waiting on a large funding source). I still LOVE but the idea of being totally debt free is alluring!
We will also face bills from my upcoming birth. However between our HSA & taxes, we should be able to handle that!
Closing my last remaining CC today! Dang Old Navy! DH & I are also taking a DR class for the second time, class 5 is tonight!post #45 of 5011/3/13 at 2:13pmpost #46 of 5011/3/13 at 2:21pmpost #47 of 5011/3/13 at 6:04pmpost #48 of 5011/5/13 at 4:12am
ok well i just changed my game plan for the month. i have been saving for a laptop to replace the one that got stolen. i had it on layaway but 6days after getting it off layaway the screen went. So what i decided is that money plus what i deposit from my check this week will be enough to pay off the rest of my SL debt. 647 dollars. I think i will be doing a debt free scream here in a week :)post #49 of 5011/5/13 at 5:39ampost #50 of 5011/6/13 at 3:20amThread Starter
- Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 1 minute ago
- › Freezer Meals for Postpartum 3 minutes ago
- › Cross Siberia off your to-go list for vacations spots 6 minutes ago
- › does coconut oil kill sperm? 7 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 9 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Paralegals or others in the legal field.... do you like your job??? 14 minutes ago
- › Autism Daily Newscast author is clueless about vaccine ingredients 14 minutes ago
- › cold or flu? 24 minutes ago
- › Need help with ds 26 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo