Thank you guys, you're all so sweet. :)
Dahlia - the Foley bulb was mentioned, and it's something I'm interested in, but for some reason my midwife wants to do the goddamned Cytotec first. I guess it might work better that way? I wish I could have Cervidil or something else to ripen my cervix, but because of my fantastic podunk hospital, they don't even offer ANYTHING but Cytotec because all the other options are too expensive. You gotta love health care in the US.
So, after I posted that last message where I'd totally come to terms with getting induced tomorrow evening... I got a phone call from the hospital asking me to bump my induction to tonight due to not being able to do any procedures this weekend! I put my foot down, said no, and they offered to ask my midwife if I could just come in on Monday. Lo and behold, she agreed, as long as I go do an NST on Saturday. Yay! So now, I get the whole weekend to prepare and possibly dilate more or even go into labor. I'll be 40+2 on Monday. And, if they'd offered Monday to me EARLIER, I probably would have been fine with it, since I knew I couldn't really get exactly to 41 weeks anyway. All of this damn stress for nothing. :P
I'm thinking of calling one of my other midwives tomorrow morning and asking if they could attempt a membrane sweep for me. I'm at 1 1/2 cm, which seems enough to me to at least try. I'm not holding my breath that I'll go into labor naturally, but I reeeally want to dilate more before I go - the more I dilate at home, the less I wait around for at the hospital.