What kind of symptoms are you experiencing? I'm super emotional lately. Like when I read this morning that our national parks were open I burst into tears because I was so grateful. I should add I haven't been to a national park in a year, and I don't have any plans to go. And I've got some insomnia going on, which really sucks considering I just want to go to sleep at 8 every night, but I can't.
Popular Group Discussions
Stupid vent. Shower planning. I shouldn't care... 42 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 8:20 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone Exercising or Planning To? Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:53am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- What's your plan for eating right? Last post on 10/28/13 at 10:55am in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 pm in June 2014 Due Date Club
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Worried about my ultrasound results... Last post on 10/8/13 at 11:47pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
June 2014 Due Date Club
symptoms?post #1 of 16110/12/13 at 10:18amThread Starterpost #2 of 16110/12/13 at 10:28am
None, but I'm just 4 weeks today.
With my first, my breasts were tender starting at 7dpo and the day I got my +HPT at 11dpo, I went out and bought new bras and was already up a cup size and a band size. It was crazy. That pregnancy, I felt sort of nauseated from weeks 4-8 and was tired.
With my 2nd, I tested because after 2 days of feeling icky, I realized I couldn't blame it on a grilled cheese sandwich anymore. Again, the nausea went away after a month but the exhaustion stuck around.
With my third, I had no symptoms until 5 or 6 weeks. For most of the 1st tri, if I ate frequent small meals I felt okay but if I ate a lot, I felt horrid for hours.
It looks like this pregnancy is leaning towards being like #3. I keep peeing on sticks though because it's hard to believe when you don't feel anything. I've never puked in any of my pregnancies. My SIL throws up for most of the 9 months, so I'm grateful.post #3 of 16110/12/13 at 10:57amHahaha...I cried too when I read about Utah's National Parks opening!!! So far I've been crying over commercials, movies, articles...god help me if someone posts a story about an abused animal or a beloved pet that passed!!!!
Other than that I can't tell I'm pregnant. I should note that I am having issues with my thyroid and a lot of those symptoms are just like being pregnant.
Oh! Food aversions. Suddenly eggs smell rotten to me. All of them. Yuck.post #4 of 16110/12/13 at 11:02am
I am already emotional to OP. I keep tearing up at everything. I'm kind of surprised that I am having symptoms though. With my DD I didn't have any symptoms until 6-7 weeks at least.
I have been feeling a bit more tired than usual, but I am not sure if that is because of being pregnant or not. I have also been pretending to be having cravings so DH will buy me tacos. Shhhhhh, don't tell.post #5 of 16110/12/13 at 11:52amI'm not even 4 weeks pg yet, and my main symptoms are exhaustion and cramps, along with insomnia and vivid dreams when I do finally get to sleep. I also get dizzy and out of breath easier than usual.
I always get intense symptoms early on in all of my pregnancies, days before I can take a test. My body is just super-sensitive to the change in hormones, and being on supplemental progesterone really intensifies that.post #6 of 16110/12/13 at 1:38pmpost #7 of 16110/12/13 at 1:41pmpost #8 of 16110/13/13 at 10:08amThread StarterQuote:
I'm wondering if I should have my thyroid levels retested. I read somewhere that in the first trimester the thyroid is put under extra strain because the baby doesn't have one of their own. My hair has been falling out in clumps and I can't seem to regulate my temperature or sleep at night.post #9 of 16110/13/13 at 2:19pm
I have felt pregnant from about 4 weeks 4 days. My breasts killing me was the reason I too a HPT. I have had nausea and been irritable as well. The weirdest thing is that my feet hurt. I ALWAYS wear heals but cant now. This is all very strange to me because NEVER, in all of my pregnancies, have I felt even the slightest bit pregnant until about 6 1/2 to 7 weeks. Hoping it is a sign that this is a sticky rainbow baby!post #10 of 16110/13/13 at 3:55pmDandy Lion, I haven't heard that! Well, I have read something about women tending to become hypo when they get pregnant but I haven't heard anything about the first trimester. I've also been losing more hair lately and don't have much to begin with! I thought maybe a mineral or vitamin imbalance? I wish I could stomach prenatals but they make me so sick. From what I remember your OB will run a thyroid test right off the bat but I could be wrong.post #11 of 16110/14/13 at 1:01pmpost #12 of 16110/14/13 at 3:27pmpost #13 of 16110/14/13 at 4:17pm
hi! cool finally able to post couldn't figure it out on iphone ,got it together to sit down at computer.My breasts are swollen and sensitive but not painful.I feel a sort of spreading feeling low down around my pubic bone.The absolute worst is that I've been having excruciating tooth and gum pain for a couple weeks(excuse me if you've read all my other posts about it) I just went to the dentist again and hopefully after drilling out another tooth without anesthesia the issue is finally fixed ,hard to tell what's what without x rays .Otherwise I am just ridiculously obsessed with my pregnancy so I will utilize this group so my husband and daughter don't get too concerned that this is all I think about! I was pregnant once 15 yrs ago! and i have a background in midwifery I'm so thrilled I get to do this whole thing again! I was really over being involved in pregnancy,birth and early parenting as a professional (though I was continuously inspired by moms)& to do it all again personally, I love ,love,love it!!!!post #14 of 16110/14/13 at 4:21pm
oh,also I have been spotting not much seems like more in the a.m. just enough to get my underwear all spotty (i guess optimism keeps preventing me from using liners) Just doing my best to not let it worry me since it's so common and it's watery and brown .Took some vit E ,anyone else spotting?post #15 of 16110/15/13 at 9:43amThread Starterpost #16 of 16110/15/13 at 10:57ampost #17 of 16110/15/13 at 2:03pmpost #18 of 16110/15/13 at 4:43pmThread Starterpost #19 of 16110/15/13 at 5:02pmpost #20 of 16110/15/13 at 7:39pmThread Starter
You can do it with baker's yeast and let it actually brew, but I like to just save time and use club soda. I finely grate a ginger root and add it to about a quarter cup of honey. Then I add a tablespoon of lemon and lime juices. Mix that up really good until it's kinda like a syrup. I keep it in the fridge and whenever I need a glass I just add a heaping spoonful to a glass of club soda. There's some flakies from the ginger, but I kinda like the extra zing. There's probably lots of recipes out there where you can strain out the flakies if they bug you.
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 3 seconds ago
- › Do we Ever Get Over Wanting a baby? 57 seconds ago
- › 18.5 week anatomy scan of our wee owlet! 1 minute ago
- › Bismarck, ND~midwife 3 minutes ago
- › My teen has his own place :/ 4 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Those Pesky "Anti-Vax" Experts 25 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 28 minutes ago
- › Anyone else currently nursing? 32 minutes ago
- › More Ontario mandatory vaxxes 34 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo