I knew one of us had to be knocked up!! I'm happy at least one of us wasn't crazy
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by phunkymama1, 10/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Yesterday at 3:23 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on 3/8/14 at 3:56pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Yesterday at 3:12 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
.37 temp dip 4dpo, .14 increase 5dpo - Page 4post #61 of 7410/23/13 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #62 of 7410/23/13 at 5:37pmQuote:
I am so glad I had you to share this with!! And I'm glad you had faith when I didn't!
I really wish you were too! But there's always next cycle! Wishing you were joining me!
I just told DH! I have a daughter whose birthday is on Halloween and he has a son whose birthday is on Halloween. I text him earlier today that I had a surprise for him. So as we are sitting and watching the World Series (of course!) he asked me what the big surprise was. And so I said (summarizing), "you know how their birthdays are Halloween, looks like we will have a 4th of July baby too!" He asked if I was sure. Then I showed him the two tests! Very positive FRER-the pregnancy line was darker than the control line by 3 minutes and a Clearblue digital that says "pregnant" plan as day!post #63 of 7410/23/13 at 8:48pmThread Starter
I'm happy to be here, and will even though I may not be due in July
BBs still sore. The tinted CM has continued, but I AF has not showed yet. If she doesn't show by tomorrow morning then perhaps I'm just spotting like I did with my son. I'll wait for AF and if she doesn't show them I will think about testing again. But for now it seems the writing is on the wall. What can ya do! I'm OK with it.post #64 of 7410/24/13 at 6:33amThread Starterpost #65 of 7410/24/13 at 7:52amI didn't temp this morning and wish I had! I ended up having 3 very positive tests last night! This morning I woke up to brown spotting! I freaked out! Called my dr.s office and now waiting to get an ultrasound and blood work! I have been setting here for 30 minutes freaking out!
Good luck to you let's hope AF ATAYS AWAY!!!post #66 of 7410/24/13 at 8:16amThread StarterI spotted with my son through 8 weeks. Just brown and an occasional pink spot here or there. They kept saying it was a there wanted miscarriage but they were wrong!
I'm at the doctor for something else and there is a family of four kids banging on walls and toys while the mom absently texts and does that annoying popping with her gum. HELP!
Eta: the youngest is walking (around 1 I would guess) and has a belly button that is literally like 3" long. Why?!post #67 of 7410/24/13 at 9:25amThread Starterpost #68 of 7410/24/13 at 9:58ampost #69 of 7410/24/13 at 10:15amThread StarterMy temp was taken at the doctor's office and it was 97.5, after being awake for a couple hours and moving around a lot. Feel like it should be higher, especially later in the day, since the morning temp is the lowest. Eh whatever, can't do anything about it!
Did they do the ultrasound yet? When will you get the blood work back? Any more spotting?
Um yea regarding the belly button. It looked like they were just like 'oops, let's just leave part of the umbilical cord for ya!'post #70 of 7410/24/13 at 10:18amThread Starterpost #71 of 7410/24/13 at 11:19am
I'm so sorry! I will curse that old cranky witch out!!!
After taking about 7 viles of my blood now I just have to wait 3 hours or so to find out the results! Praying and hoping that everything is ok with this little baby!! DH is so worried. The spotting stopped before I had the ultrasound done. So the general consensus is that it was just delayed implantation bleeding. Hopefully all the results come back great! They are going to talk with the Doctor about a possible progesterone supplement because of the previous history of spotting the last few cycles. I almost hope they do because it will give me some piece of mind.
I sent you a PM!post #72 of 7410/24/13 at 6:59pmThread Starterpost #73 of 7410/25/13 at 6:49am
OMG! What a day! So I went to called my doctor about the spotting first thing yesterday morning and they told me to go ahead and come in but first I had to go to a different place to have the ultrasound done then to the doctor's office and then to yet a different place to have blood work! All because they had several people off work! I'm glad I went to the lab to have the bloodwork though because I went back to work after all that and I didn't even have time to call my doctor's office before they closed! The lab, though, has an after hours number and they will fax your results!
Anyway, my first beta at 4weeks and 1 day was 1378! I don't have the results with me that showed the normal index but it's definitely normal! I have an appointment again on the 8th! The bad thing is, I didn't want to tell DH about the spotting unless it was something serious, I just had no idea the whole thing would be so intensive and take half the day! (tells you how long it's been since I was PG! LOL) I told him I wanted to get in early than the 8th (which I set up ASAP after the first BFP)! I did tell him about it last night when I got home but it was obviously implantating, which again I don't remember from DD at all! OMG she's going to be 13 NEXT WEEK!post #74 of 7410/25/13 at 12:40pmThread Starter
I knew it!! That's such awesome news!!!
Are you going to wait to tell the kiddies?
Looks like we are NOT going to be TTC anymore. Too much going on. He's suddenly not ready. Oh OK dude, it's a good thing nothing stuck the last two cycles. I'm irritated with him. I understand where he is coming from, but biologically, I just don't agree. My body screams "baby!" Not to mention: his age. He says, well just because of his age doesn't mean we should rush it. So, looks like we'll be taking PRECAUTIONS instead of TTC. What's the point of temping and adding when we had sex when sex includes PULLING OUT every single time?!
He gets back from almost two weeks away today, and will have his son for the weekend. I am down in the dumps! AF showing, I could handle; but I am having a harder time processing the above. I DO tend to me a more optimistic and rushy personality...subject to whim and confident in what we have developed and trusting in us as a team. He tends to be more logical, overly analytical and at times quite pessimistic. He and his ex wife didn't work out and while he's over HER, he is not over IT and hasn't let his bitterness and resentment go. He lives in a constant state of "what if" in regards to he and I and our future. Never mind that he's never felt for anyone the way he feels for me. As soon as he becomes sure of something, he quickly becomes unsure. It just sucks!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › UGH issue with the hubby 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone else feeling sick? 9 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 11 minutes ago
- › Help with gifted child who has checked out of school 49 minutes ago
- › When your special needs child doesn't grow up when they're a grown... 56 minutes ago
- › "Here Comes the Judgment" 56 minutes ago
- › Minimizing, getting rid of or keeping the stash? 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Destined to be a life member of the Declutter Forum? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › hoping to try VBA2C- HELP ME PLEASE 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › 2014 in 2014 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea