Good luck and baby dust to all!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by louloudeer, 10/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on Yesterday at 9:44 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 4:43 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 12:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
~**October TWW**~post #1 of 4410/14/13 at 1:51pmThread Starterpost #2 of 4410/14/13 at 5:44pmThread StarterSo far I am 6dpo and had some sore BBS this am but nothing much this afternoon. All day today I have had some weird feeling around my right ovary I thought but after actually touching the "sore" spot, I would say it was more like the right side of my uterus. I remember having the same ovary pain last month on the right side. It always seems like the right side. I never feel much on the left, but it's always closer to my hip. This was more centered. I'm trying not to think much about it. Enjoying my night watching some cardinal baseball with DH!
And good luck to all!post #3 of 4410/16/13 at 5:26ampost #4 of 4410/16/13 at 5:27amQuote:Originally Posted by mcghee45babypost #5 of 4410/16/13 at 5:31amHi new to site im in the tww i test beta 10/17/13 its our fourth fet pray that it sticks i havent had any real symtoms i did have browish spotting day four then pinkish spotting like day seven but nothing else little sick to stomach headache but i think its due to progestrone just dont know any advice oh i took hpt day nine snd ten both neg is there still hopepost #6 of 4410/16/13 at 5:52amThread Starterpost #7 of 4410/18/13 at 2:12pmHi ladies! CD22, approx 6dpo and going crazy! Lol! I feel so diff than last month...wonder what if anything that means! I was a cranky evil mess last month, had tons of thick white CF, but this month I'm calm and still have moments if EWCM. My boobs are worthless! They tell me nothing when I'm pregnant. So unless they start spewing milk, I'm trying to ignore them. I have been tired too, but I feel like I'm always tired! So, just trying hard to wait til at least 10dpo before testing! How many more days till y'all test?post #8 of 4410/18/13 at 3:35pmQuote:What did you find out yesterday, the 17th?Originally Posted by mcghee45baby
Hi new to site im in the tww i test beta 10/17/13 its our fourth fet pray that it sticks i havent had any real symtoms i did have browish spotting day four then pinkish spotting like day seven but nothing else little sick to stomach headache but i think its due to progestrone just dont know any advice oh i took hpt day nine snd ten both neg is there still hopepost #9 of 4410/20/13 at 10:49ampost #10 of 4410/20/13 at 11:05ampost #11 of 4410/20/13 at 9:48pmpost #12 of 4410/21/13 at 5:09amHi, all! Welp, I'm back after a chemical :/ I didn't think I would O this cycle, but I did. Now I'm feeling, again, pregnant. I tested last night at 11 DPO and it was negative. I had low betas with both pregnancies early on (one resulting in a healthy baby). Can you ladies take a look at my chart and let me know your thoughts? I'm hovering on my temps for past two days and I feel like maybe it's kinda low?? AF due Wednesday. Thanks!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/489199post #13 of 4410/21/13 at 11:14am
Hi everyone, I am 6 DPO. I was a little scared because I had a temp dip on 4 and 5 DPO, but today it was back up nicely. I have read that there can be something called a secondary estrogen burst (or something like that?) I don't really have any symptoms but when I was pregnant with my daughter two years ago I had zero symptoms. I had a CP in August and I am really, really hoping this is our month!
Random question for the bunch.... I had no intentions of testing until I was officially a few days late.. But we have a family wedding this weekend and I would love to know if I can skip the champagne. Anyone think I could get an accurate result at, say 10 or 11 DPO? I have a FRER ready to go (I know the dollar store ones are supposed to work the best at early detection, but we don't have them here.) Thoughts?post #14 of 4410/21/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by phunkymama1
Hi, all! Welp, I'm back after a chemical :/ I didn't think I would O this cycle, but I did. Now I'm feeling, again, pregnant. I tested last night at 11 DPO and it was negative. I had low betas with both pregnancies early on (one resulting in a healthy baby). Can you ladies take a look at my chart and let me know your thoughts? I'm hovering on my temps for past two days and I feel like maybe it's kinda low?? AF due Wednesday. Thanks!
Your chart looks good to me. My temps are really low, but that appears to just be normal for me. I am back after a CP myself. Good luck and baby dust!post #15 of 4410/21/13 at 2:26pmKate - I had a temp dip at 4 DPO also and it's called an estrogen surge. There is some speculation that an implanation dip later on could also be an estrogen surge...who knows!
It takes - on average - 7-12 days for the fertilized egg to implant, so you wouldn't start showing symptoms til that happens. I've made myself crazy over signs and symptoms early on (like where you're at), but everything I've read says that you don't get actual pregnancy symptoms until the egg implants and hcg starts to be produced. So, if you implant by 7 DPO, you could theoretically get a BFP by 9-10 DPO!post #16 of 4410/21/13 at 2:39pmAnother thought! Basically the way I understand it is that we all make ourselves crazy over a progesterone increase before implantation! Bc we don't even start producing the hcg hormone until after implantation! Do I understand that correctly? Our body doesn't know that it's not actually getting ready for menstruation until the egg implants, so it just keeps producing the hormone to thicken the uterus in case a fertilized egg should decide to implant. If it doesn't, then progesterone stops being produced and the wench shows her ugly face! Blah!!!!!post #17 of 4410/21/13 at 5:22pmpost #18 of 4410/21/13 at 7:46pmRosie - that's hard! But maybe consider it's taxing and hard on him too, and maybe hard for him to see you struggling with it? Men just seem to have a way of resorting to the path of least resistance when they can't fix or solve a problem/situation lol I don't know your situation, but I know my SO gets easily discouraged and absent almost when it's not working out. That, combined with the timing of it all, taking the fun out of it and all the temping charting madness...we see an end result, but they just see: science and an obsessed gf/wife symptom tracking and constantly feeling down when the witch shows. Maybe just tell him less of the day to day stuff and fuel the fun loving part of why you want to make a baby with him to begin with. I know that's hard (trust me!), but it could be good for you too, with less pressure. I should heed some of my own advice...post #19 of 4410/22/13 at 6:12amx-posting this. It's from my ff friend app in the cycle summary section this am, thought some of you may like to see it!
Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.post #20 of 4410/22/13 at 6:27amphunky: I'm already doing these things. I try not to talk to him about it too much. We don't even discuss it daily. And I know it is taxing for him too. I wouldn't really hide it from him....it just freaked me out that the thought even occurred to me!
So, I'm about 10dpo and I managed to not cave. So no test taken today. Trying to wait as long as possible. I think if I don't start by Friday, I'll test then. But AF could arrive as late as Sun or Mon. But I feel like Friday's test will be telling either way. I'm just tired of BFN, followed by days of me trying to have hope. As long as I don't test, I have lots of hope!
Still no symptoms tho Yesterday I kept feeling twinges in my boobs, but my boobs don't get sore during pregnancy, so it was probably just me imagining it. I am tired, but I'm ALWAYS tired! So, the wait continues!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › I want to rebuild my cloth diaper stash from the ground up with... 23 seconds ago
- › 16 weeks pregnant and thinking of getting a young dog. Am I crazy? 3 minutes ago
- › Who is saying vaccines don't make money?? 5 minutes ago
- › When can I expect much more regular and consistent/frequent... 11 minutes ago
- › Bajingo Mamas and Babies - Having babies in our 30s - '11, '12,... 23 minutes ago
- › Georgiana's Birth: a planned unassisted homebirth 27 minutes ago
- › Just need a little GD support! 30 minutes ago
- › Homebirthing roll call. 32 minutes ago
- › Ailyn Dharma 33 minutes ago
- › Freezer Meals for Postpartum 34 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild