If you have something for this FIN, please contact milagras.
What is your family situation? I am a single working mom. Things have not been great this year. I’ve been struggling with PTSD and that directly impacts my ability to work. My sons father is not around and there is no child support. My family is less than supportive on a good day. It is truly just myself and my son.
Winter is our catch up season. Temps are much cooler and manageable. The A/C is not running 24/7 for months on end. And I can attempt to get caught up on some other bills.
My son is wonderful. He is homeschooled and is excelling on swim team. He also loves art classes. Both of which are generous with fees and cut us a break of dues.
Our climate is warm so clothes are generally not an issue. Add a sweater when it gets chilly but summer clothes are good all year long here.
Thanks to everyone who make this happen. While we are a FIN I do everything I can to help others as well.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Secular Christmas (non religious)
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)? Asthma, celiac, - no smoke, no cat, no long dog hair.
Age and gender: Boy 13
1. Crocs royal blue (swim team uniform color) size mens 9 , original croc style item sent
2. Nintendo 3DS game Tetris Axis or Lego city undercover items sent
3."The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel" series by Michael Scott (Alchemyst, Magician, Sorceress, Necromancer, Warlock, Enchantress) items sent
Adult #1 (YOU!):
1. Yarn for crochet (non-wool) If anyone has extra yummy yarn that would super appreciated! item sent
2. Sharp Objects series by Gillian Flynn (sharp objects, dark places, gone girl)
3. Organix teatree peppermint bodywash/shampoo/conditioner (this scent and brand only) item sent
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Grocery store card – Frys/Kroger item sent
2. Toner for printer Brother MFC 7360 – purchased at staples, Cartridge code Brother TN-450 item sent
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* Crocs for DS
* Grocery store Card
* Toner for Printer (with homeschooling, and even having a laser printer, toner is at a premium around here)