I recently tried Granola Bars and I'm sharing the yummy snack's recipe here. It soooo good, healthy, filling and the kids loved it!
Granola Bars - Makes 7
200g of rolled oats
44g of flour
60g dried cranberries
28g fruit loops
½tsp of baking soda
¼ tsp of cinnamon
1/8 tsp of salt
50g of unsalted butter
80g of honey
50g of brown sugar
½ tsp of vanilla extract
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees, line large rectangle baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non stick cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl combine the oats, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, flour, and mixed nuts and fruit. Set aside.
3) In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook together the butter, honey and brown sugar, bring to a boil and turn the heat off. Add the vanilla and mix it in.
4) Pour the wet mixture over oat mixture and mix everything together to combine.
5) Pour mixture into prepared pan and make sure the mixture is evenly spread out.
6) Bake for about 20 minutes.
7) Cool completely for about 3 hours cutting into bars.