or Connect
Mothering › Groups › July 2014 Due Date Club › Discussions › November *chat*

November *chat*

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
This is a great place to post random questions that aren't r:eateally a main page kinda question. Or a place to tell us what's for dinner!



Speaking of which, we had takeout pizza.... I love the doting husband when I'm pregnant. Haha! eat.gif
post #2 of 17

Anyone have hip pain already? I find it is mainly later in the day after I have been sitting all day, but it's really kind of annoying.  I don't remember this happening so early last time!

post #3 of 17
Vivica2- pizza sounds yummy! My husband has been cooking "pregnant lady food" . Lots of spinach, lentils, chickpeas, that kind of stuff. He's a wonderful cook but I would love a salmon pizza sometime soon!

Katemonster128- no hip pain here. I actually don't have any discomforts beyond a tiny bit of nausea and waking up at night. I know I'll probably regret saying this but I hope morning sickness or sore boobs or something starts soon so I actually feel pregnant.
post #4 of 17

My DP made eggs for dinner last night.  Tonight I may be ambitious and attempt a pot roast in my new pressure cooker.  No idea how, though.

 

My hips are okay, but my lower back has been hurting since before I had a positive test.  DP usually gives me great big squishy hugs that often made my back crick in a good way, but I started squeaking and going ow...  Now we have to hug carefully.

post #5 of 17

I've definitely had lower back achey-ness since a few days before I got my positive.  I'm hoping it's not an indication of things to come.  :/

post #6 of 17

 No hip pain, so to speak, but oh the round ligament pain when I am laying down and have to cough or sneeze...enough to make me whimper out loud.  I forgot about that.  I don't remember it happening so soon last time.

post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
I had awe full sciatic hop nerv pain with my last 2 pregnancies. It seems to start pretty early. The chiropractor helped a ton! I think it started when the ligaments start to listen up.

Good luck!
post #8 of 17

No symptoms here yet, I'm just 12dpo ;) I'm having a very very yummy dinner, My pick for my birthday, steak soft tacos with orange/lime marinated flank steak and chimichurri sauce. Sooo good! They're hardly even "tacos" (I'm not wild about typical tacos) I'm excited!!!

 

Speaking of food, I hope we are all able to eat our thanksgiving and christmas dinners without feeling sick! Yikes!! My last baby was born in November, so I had the luxury of nursing a newborn and having the appetite that comes with that. Having the opposite this time.

post #9 of 17

My boobs are sore, and popping our of my bra, and I have enough discharge today to keep think AF has come a full week and half early...keep running to bathroom thinking Im bleeding... I fell asleep last night at 5 pm, which is odd for me since im a late nighter... had a faint line this morning, probably a fluke or evap, but it did show up as soon as I put on urine... and stayed once dried. 7 dpo:)

post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikwhit76 View Post
 

My boobs are sore, and popping our of my bra, and I have enough discharge today to keep think AF has come a full week and half early...keep running to bathroom thinking Im bleeding... I fell asleep last night at 5 pm, which is odd for me since im a late nighter... had a faint line this morning, probably a fluke or evap, but it did show up as soon as I put on urine... and stayed once dried. 7 dpo:)


Here's hoping for a sticky baby!

post #11 of 17

Good luck, nikwhit76!!  It sounds promising!!

post #12 of 17

I just took the last pregnancy test I had lying around this morning and got a strong dark line.  So excited!  It still feels weird since I'm not having any real symptoms yet, but I know I'll be eating those words in a few weeks, so I'm trying to enjoy this point right now without over thinking it.  :)

post #13 of 17

Congrats LilyTiger!!!!!!!

 

Thank you Jenjy:)

post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTiger View Post
 

I just took the last pregnancy test I had lying around this morning and got a strong dark line.  So excited!  It still feels weird since I'm not having any real symptoms yet, but I know I'll be eating those words in a few weeks, so I'm trying to enjoy this point right now without over thinking it.  :)

I m the same way. I was telling my coworkers the other day that I was kinda nervous my morning sickness was so light. Then today I almost threw up in a client's house. Thank goodness I had some preggie pops on me. Those things work wonders.

post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie Falsae View Post

I m the same way. I was telling my coworkers the other day that I was kinda nervous my morning sickness was so light. Then today I almost threw up in a client's house. Thank goodness I had some preggie pops on me. Those things work wonders.
Really!? The preggie pops work?? I will have to get some....
post #16 of 17

Poor DS has croup. He's breathing loudly, but okay. It's still a worse case than I've dealt with before. We had a few steamy bathroom parties and he's nursing like a fiend. DH is gone up to Bellevue for the week again (well he'll be back Thursday afternoon). It's a bummer. 

post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareseatoats View Post
 

Poor DS has croup. He's breathing loudly, but okay. It's still a worse case than I've dealt with before. We had a few steamy bathroom parties and he's nursing like a fiend. DH is gone up to Bellevue for the week again (well he'll be back Thursday afternoon). It's a bummer. 

Oh no! My older son used to get croup all the time. It was no fun. I hope he recovers quickly and you don't get too exhausted from all the nursing. 

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: July 2014 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › July 2014 Due Date Club › Discussions › November *chat*