or Connect
Mothering › Groups › July 2014 Due Date Club › Discussions › Belly Pictures!

Belly Pictures! - Page 3

post #41 of 135
Thread Starter 
Kelli - Definitely round! You look lovely, pretty sweater!
OSTC - your belly is so cute! I love it.
Preggo - A remodel, fun! Or not, haha. A cabin sounds great, though. And your little belly is so cute.

Here is me, I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow, so I just labeled it that. This is an after dinner shot, I still look pretty normal in the morning.
post #42 of 135

~~ Loving seeing the bellies :)

8 wks and 10 wks (Tuesday). I've got lots of fluff and bloat, but I'm going to have to wear a loose shirt to hide it when we go see family (until we tell them at least).

  

post #43 of 135

Pardon our rustic life!  Here I am at 12w3d :)  Next time I will pick a brighter spot of our home, but I was interrupting DH and dd's playing for a quick pic because I couldn't take my own picture without it being blurry...

post #44 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlemamameg View Post
 

Pardon our rustic life!  Here I am at 12w3d :)  Next time I will pick a brighter spot of our home, but I was interrupting DH and dd's playing for a quick pic because I couldn't take my own picture without it being blurry...

Yay for the rustic life! That's about what my living room is looking like at the moment. Stacked wood and food on the WBS LOL!! Beautiful belly :) :)

post #45 of 135

I love it! I would love to have a WBS (grew up w/ one!), and a rustic home! I love your floors, and your belly, too!

post #46 of 135

Here I am at 15 wks tomorrow - I made this dress today!!  the skirt part was from a pattern but I made the pattern for the top myself - it's nursing friendly!  :-)

 

post #47 of 135

Nice job, mama!

post #48 of 135

I kept forgetting to take a picture till now!  Somehow the belly I had a month ago was bigger than I have now :p  I don't miss the bloating one bit though.

 

 

post #49 of 135

Wow Kitty Waltz - what a great dress you made (and I love that it's nursing friendly.) It's super baby flattering :)

post #50 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlemamameg View Post
 

Pardon our rustic life!  Here I am at 12w3d :)  Next time I will pick a brighter spot of our home, but I was interrupting DH and dd's playing for a quick pic because I couldn't take my own picture without it being blurry...

 

beautiful belly mama and gorgeous stack of wood -- i'm tempted to take a photo in front of ours.  ;)

 

post #51 of 135


Well, I guess I'm the odd one out. Here is my 13 week non-belly! It's here a little, but it just looks like I ate too much! Can wait till 20 weeks when I usually pop. smile.gif))))
post #52 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivica2 View Post



Well, I guess I'm the odd one out. Here is my 13 week non-belly! It's here a little, but it just looks like I ate too much! Can wait till 20 weeks when I usually pop. smile.gif))))

I'm pretty much in the same boat which is why I haven't posted anymore pictures as there isn't much of a change! I usally pop a bit at 17wks so we will wait and see!
post #53 of 135

So cute!!

 

I feel so large right now, I look like I'm 20+wks preggo at 13wks... Blah. lol

post #54 of 135
Thread Starter 

Vivica, my bloating went down and I look almost completely normal right now, maybe just a little pudgy in certain shirts. My mom even (jokingly) asked me if I was sure I was pregnant the other day.

post #55 of 135

13 wks (Tuesday)... It looks more impressive from the top than the side. I feel huge already, so I'm kind of wondering how I'm going to feel when I really start showing.

 

post #56 of 135
Thread Starter 

12 Weeks tomorrow. Looks bigger from the top to me, too, Aj!

post #57 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlaj11 View Post
 

13 wks (Tuesday)... It looks more impressive from the top than the side. I feel huge already, so I'm kind of wondering how I'm going to feel when I really start showing.

 

Freaky!!! (Not you, you look cute!) Your bedroom setup... the bed and door position, plus the color of the walls and even the white shelving is THE SAME as my sisters room. 

post #58 of 135

well i guess i must be really showing because two random people came up to me today and asked if i was pregnant.  will post a photo one of these days -- 15 weeks tomorrow.

 

loving all the bellies mamas -- keep 'em coming.  ♥

post #59 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreggoInLove View Post
 

Freaky!!! (Not you, you look cute!) Your bedroom setup... the bed and door position, plus the color of the walls and even the white shelving is THE SAME as my sisters room. 


That is freaky :) DH picked the color from one of those little brochures that come in the paint swatch isle. Now that I look at it again, I should really clean my mirror..lol! And, the containers are usually in the attic (Christmas décor)... just haven't made it back there yet.

post #60 of 135

This was me today at 11 weeks 4 days.  Baby pregnancy number 4, baby number 5.  It seems no one dare ask me if I'm pregnant.  I had a loss this past summer and I think everyone is afraid of me or something. 

 

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: July 2014 Due Date Club
Mothering › Groups › July 2014 Due Date Club › Discussions › Belly Pictures!