Exploring educational alternatives for your child? Let Oak Meadow help you bring the heart of learning home.
Enter to Win a Complete Curriculum package for one PreK to 8 Grade of Your Choice!
Since 1975, Oak Meadow has crafted imaginative, experiential homeschooling curriculum for children in kindergarten to grade 12. They offer:
● a wealth of learning options to fit your child’s interests, talents, and style
● the flexibility to create a self-paced, joyful education at home (or on the road!)
● a treasure’s worth of homeschooling resources and an extensive web of support through our multiple social media channels
● beautiful, accessible, and affordable materials
Oak Meadow Prize: A complete homeschool curriculum package for one PreK-8 grade of your choice (value: $130-$450). Curriculum packages include a full year's worth of engaging assignments, creative projects, and flexible weekly lesson plans.
2) Visit Oak Meadow’s blog, In the Meadow, read an entry or two (or all!) and comment on at least one.
3) Come back to this thread and leave a post let us know you followed the directions above and you’ll be entered!
All entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around 12/4/13. Please read the Terms & Conditions of the contest before participating.
Oak Meadow's curriculum can be used independently or through its fully-accredited distance learning school. To find out if Oak Meadow is right for you, view curriculum samples, or call 802-251-7250 to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable Educational Counselor.