In 10 hours from now I will have reached my due date. With a cervix that is a TINY BIT lower than it was a few days ago, but still a stretch to reach, and a whopping 1/2 cm (IF THAT!) dilated.
We are getting our first storm of the season today/overnight in CT - and my mom, who will be driving down from VT at start of labor, is begging me NOT to go into labor now, lol. If only it were within my control!
Daily BH contrax, a few real ones here and there -- and all just totally frustrating! Nipple stimulation is accomplishing nothing that I can see thus far.....
And so I continue to wait......
Rachael...Single Mama To:
DD, 16y old
DS, 14y old
DS, 12y old
New Baby - Due 12/9/13 (TOMORROW!!)