Crazy busy day here so far -
- Stopped at the bank for quarters for laundry.
- Went to doctor's appointment number 1.
- Stopped at Michaels for coupon organizer pages, but they didn't have any. Didn't come out empty-handed though - found a green turkey dish for 60 cents, and two Thanksgiving food gift sticker sets for 30 cents each in the fall clearance section. And all the Christmas stuff was on 50-60% off clearance, so I got 3 springs of glittered red berries to go in our pine bough arrangement for $1 each.
- Ran into Cost Plus for our family Christmas gift - this year's nutcracker. Also found a few stocking stuffers.
- Went to Target #1 for diapers (2 boxes get a $20 gift card through Saturday 12/7!)
- Got myself a gingerbread latte and some madelines and called it breakfast....
- Went to doctor's appointment number 2.
- Went to Target #2 for groceries - used my $20 gift card, plus coupons and Cartwheel - ended up getting $90 worth of stuff for $50. That included 3 new shirts for Little Man that I found on clearance.
- Put away the groceries.
- Hid the Christmas stuff I picked up.
- Put the berry springs in the pine bough arrangement.
- Browsed some catalogs I got in the mail.
- Packed an overnight bag for Little Man.
Now we're getting ready to leave to drop off Little Man. Then we need to pick up some prescriptions on the way home, and we may stop at another Michaels on the way home because I have a few 50% coupons that expire tomorrow, and if we have enough time, pop into Savers and check that out. Then home for a romantic dinner, a movie and some quality alone time with husband. :-)