- categoryNutrition Good Eatingtagged by mumsafari, 12/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- SCD forum? Last post on Yesterday at 11:53 pm in Nutrition and Good Eating
- World Cup Chilli Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 pm in Nutrition and Good Eating
- where do you get good prices for nuts Last post on Yesterday at 7:23 pm in Nutrition and Good Eating
- Teach me about paleo!!!! Last post on 4/11/14 at 4:51pm in Nutrition and Good Eating
- Need parents of 1-10 year olds for uni project (parental feeding practices) - Win Vouchers Last post on 4/6/14 at 8:54pm in Nutrition and Good Eating
Guest Blogger Patty James on Eating the Rainbow
Last edited: 3/15/13
- Obese Parents, Obese Children = A Big Fat Problem in AmericaLast edited: 3/13/13
- La petit gourmandLast edited: 3/6/13
- Feeding Your Children Part V: Practical TipsLast edited: 2/27/13
- Eat Your Brussels SproutsLast edited: 3/7/13
Just try out marble chocolate breadpost #1 of 412/4/13 at 6:50amThread Starterpost #2 of 412/4/13 at 1:55pmpost #3 of 412/5/13 at 12:32amThread Starter
this recipe is self-develop through my own baking experience. hope you'll like it!
335g bread flour
1tsp of yeast
40g bread flour + 160ml water to make tangzhong
30g of butter, soften
13g of cocoa powder
2 TB of water
1. Mix A (dry ingredients) in a stand mixer at speed 1.
2. Add B, and knead at speed 2 for 10 minutes or at least until the bowl clean up.
3. Add soften butter and knead until 90% window pane stage.
4. Divide dough into 390g and 280g.
5. Continue to knead dough bigger dough until has develop full window pane stage.
6. Add D to smaller dough and knead until it develop a full window pane stage.
7. Both dough should be soft and smooth at this stage and not sticky.
8. Lightly flour surface and roll out both dough side by side.
9. Place chocolate dough on white dough and make a threefold.
10. Roll dough to flatten and repeat the process 3 times to get the marble effect.
11. Weight dough to 500g and cut off excess. Place dough into 20cm x 11cm x 6.5cm bread pan.
12. Let dough proof for 50minutes or double in size.
13. Bake in preheated oven 170C for 20minutes, turning tray halfway through baking.
14. Remove bread from oven and glaze with sugar syrup. Let bread cool for min 30 minutes before removing from bread pan.
- Obese Parents, Obese Children = A Big Fat Problem in America
- › 15, pregnant, and need advice! 17 seconds ago
- › Sugar is my drug, emotional eating ~ I'm in it deep lately =( 1 minute ago
- › age appropriate expectations for 4 and 7yo to clean up after... 2 minutes ago
- › Let's All Say It Together: The Unvaccinated Are NOT To Blame for... 2 minutes ago
- › 48 Hour Beta results 2 minutes ago
- › Lots to lose support thread? 3 minutes ago
- › Feminist Homeschoolers 4 minutes ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 6 minutes ago
- › Lupus, OB Care and Epidurals 9 minutes ago
- › Alicia Silverstone discusses leaving son intact in her new book,... 13 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool