Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by PrimalJoy, 12/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Yesterday at 11:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon - Page 8post #141 of 2261/10/14 at 1:47pmEh, I'm not worried about saying he/she. I do it all the time instead of saying 'it'. He does not know I know. If he did know, he'd say, "You might as well tell me." Then I would tell him, and he'd be happy and then grumpy that he found out. He'd much rather not know, and I gotta respect that.post #142 of 2261/10/14 at 2:46pmpost #143 of 2261/10/14 at 3:23pmpost #144 of 2261/10/14 at 3:50pmChuord- sorry to hear your disappointment :-( hang in there though, your chart looks fantastic and those second set of temps must go triphasic soon. Too early ;-)
Mare- what a neat cute bump you have! What do your other kids think about it? Is your mom taking good care of you?
Mamablue- thank you very much for your advice, I appreciate your wisdom! I think you're right, it's unlikely to be the clomid as the main symptom I had was to make me feel really emotional. I don't think I'm ill. So that leaves either pregnancy (yay) or extra hormones. The extra hormones would make sense as I know I released two eggs this month, so I guess that's a lot more hormones than usual. I will try to stay calm, find my zen!!
How are you feeling Mamablue? Have all your symptoms subsided now you are in the magic second trimester? Hope so :-)
Well I'm falling asleep here. Enjoy your day, afternoon, evening!!
Xxpost #145 of 2261/11/14 at 12:08ampost #146 of 2261/11/14 at 12:59ampost #147 of 2261/11/14 at 2:48ampost #148 of 2261/11/14 at 2:49ampost #149 of 2261/11/14 at 4:49ampost #150 of 2261/11/14 at 10:01amChuord, please hurry and wake up, I'm watching your chart to see the next temp!! Hope it continues rising lady! Has ff given you triphasic yet? Cramps sound good.
Not sure about implantation for my chart. It was certainly a dip and I felt really rubbish yesterday. It will all depend on my temps for the next few days, if it stabilises and stays high it's good news, if it just starts bouncing around up and down then I think AF is circling.
We can both do nothing about it now but hope :-)
Hi to everyone else. Any news?post #151 of 2261/11/14 at 12:32pmOk thanks Oxford - I'm up! Temp dropped back this morning... But we had the AC on last night. Woke up with the same cramping (it doesn't come in waves but is a constant dull ache - but not as bad as AF)
I'm soo hoping your chart continues it's steady path! Mind you I've been stalking ff pg charts (to help stay calm - not!) and lots if people have a temp dip then a rise before bfp - and often it's later than implantation...
Oh for laughs had my first about pg dream... It wasn't me it was my friend (who's baby was born in late November) lol she was checking her own dilation, eating carrot cake although she felt ill, and walking round what looked more like an indoor campus than a hospital... Oh the rooms for rent were tiny and very basic (irl she's a neonate)... Then the dream got crazier, including half Porsche half tank, trying to mate two preserved pieces of plant, oh and hiking through a desert to get to a play park with a 3 year old lol... Being awake is restful
Anyone have crazy dreams they want to share?
Primal - have things settled after your loss? Hope things are feeling balanced.
Mares - what are you doing to make you smile?
Mamablue - I can't thank you enough for your support through the crazy - we're normally so much more zen - sigh
Wengrin - what dd or ds stories do you have for us? Also how is your body settling down, I'm hoping things are starting to feel normal. Huge hugs
Edited by chuord - 1/11/14 at 12:49pmpost #152 of 2261/11/14 at 1:28pm
Ooh, I had a crazy dream last night! I dreamed that I was at this girl's house (I don't know her, but occasionally read her blog) with Clementine and gave birth to this baby. It was a super quick and easy birth. The baby was huge! It looked like a six month old. He was chubby and beautiful and had curly blonde hair and rosy cheeks, and he could sit up. He was the sweetest thing. I kept meaning to call Mark to tell him I had the baby, but I was too busy packing up my stuff because I needed to get back to our hotel and check out before they charged us for another night? And then I felt bad for leaving because I couldn't stay to help clean up the afterbirth. That was my dream. In the dream I was mildly surprised the baby was a boy, and I still think it is likely to be a girl. I would love another boy or a girl, so either way is just fantastic in my book.
I started crocheting one of these http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bombay-love last night in Seaspray and Heather colors. I'm pretty new to crochet, but I really love it and am happy with how it is going so far. Mark is here for the weekend and we are running some errands today and then tonight going to see the play "Evita". The tickets were a Christmas present from my dad. Tomorrow we are getting up early and all driving up to look at houses, and then the kids and I are taking the train back to Portland in the evening. I still feel pretty poorly a lot of the time, so hoping it goes okay. 4 hours on the train.
Chourd and Oxford, you two have been so patient this cycle! It's so heartwarming to see the support you're able to give each other. You're both so close, I just know it. I can't wait for your BFPs!post #153 of 2261/11/14 at 1:57pmMan, you too and crazy dreams!! Both of you!! Those are mental!! I hope they both have great meanings but I can't begin to work out what :-)
My dream last night was that I woke up this morning and my temp was right down below the cover line and I was so disappointed that I was sad. No really, that was my dream.
I feel like I should add some Porsche or dancing girls in as my dreaming are soooo dull!!! Must try harder tonight. Did you two eat cheese before bedtime?!
Chuord, you have to watch DH with that aircon, seriously, does he not know our obsession with high temps ;-)
Mare- did you enjoy Elvita? I love that show. Don't cry for me Argentina make me cry and I love oh what a circus! Ah magic.
Glad you get the weekend together an good luck on the house hunting. Hopefully this will be your weekend then you can start planning your nest. Love the cardigan. :-)
Today I'm not even going to share my symptoms, let's just say I continued with digestive upset! I have loads of energy though. After two days of taking a nap on the sofa by 5pm today we had a 6 mile walk out in the beautiful countryside. I live in the Cotswolds, for those of you who have never heard of it, here's a photo.post #154 of 2261/11/14 at 6:05pmOk really crazy... I dug yesterday's test out of the bin (gross!) and there is a very very faint second line there - a pink one... I've never had that... I only waited about two minutes before I chucked it so no idea how out it is... Am looking forward to testing tomorrow now... Pic below for entertainment/comment lol I know it doesn't count but it's the closest I've ever hadpost #155 of 2261/11/14 at 6:10pmpost #156 of 2261/11/14 at 9:32pmpost #157 of 2261/11/14 at 11:37pmpost #158 of 2261/12/14 at 12:05ampost #159 of 2261/12/14 at 1:21ampost #160 of 2261/12/14 at 1:57am
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › New! 1 minute ago
- › No ultrasound? 2 minutes ago
- › Do you plan meals? Please tell me how! 4 minutes ago
- › What is Your best "Throw Together" meal? 10 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Enki families~ check in here! 15 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 15 minutes ago
- › DD's friend hurting herself 16 minutes ago
- › Considering unschooling gifted/high needs child 17 minutes ago
- › I don't know what to do... 30 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea